💙💖SamSibIl/31💖💙

Jimin and Jungkook woke up and went to their separate rooms to get ready for the day. Jungkook didn't really plan the day but he knew where to date the younger.

Jimin looked through his closet to see what he could wear. Knowing well that Jungkook didn't plan the date ahead he assumed they would go to the mall so he looked for something that would fit mall dates.

 Knowing well that Jungkook didn't plan the date ahead he assumed they would go to the mall so he looked for something that would fit mall dates

Just cute and simple. He walked out of his room to the kitchen to prepare food for the both of them. Jungkook had told the two elderly maids that work for him to spend their day with their families on weekends. Jungkook followed after a few minutes to help Jimin with breakfast.

 Jungkook followed after a few minutes to help Jimin with breakfast

Jungkook walked to Jimin and hugged him from behind. When the older woke up the younger was already in his room doing his homework before they would leave for the day. "Good morning baby, you look cute in that jumpsuit," the older complimented making the younger blush.

"Thank you hyung and morning to you too, you also look handsome," the younger said all flustered. "Hyung, do you know? This jumpsuit was designed by Jin hyung, he gave it to me after he took a few pictures of me in it and said I can keep it," the younger said continuing to cook.

"Really? When is he releasing the new clothes again?" The older asked. "Aah, tomorrow, I wonder why hyung made it to be on Sunday," the younger said asking himself. "Alright I'll be there with yiu," the older said but the younger just scoffed. "Of course you would be there, it wasn't even a choice" the younger said then dished up the food as they both started to eat.

While they were both eating the younger's phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sunoo. "Hi hyung" "Hi Jimin, um others and I we're going to hangout today, wanna join? We actually discussed it yesterday in the group but you never answered so we assumed you were sleeping and decided to call you today to confirm" "sorry hyung, yesterday got a bit of heated, anyway no I can't hangout with you guys, I have a date to go to," "WHAT? YOU HAVE A DATE? WITH WHO?"

"I have a date with Jungkook hyung of course who else would it be?" "Oh good then, I thought I had to do some sabotage for hyung to still have a chance" "Oh my god don't be so dramatic you know my situation" "yes I do and you are no better than me, I have moved on and so could you who knows?" "Ugh I'm hanging up you are starting to blubber nonsense" "Whatever bye and enjoy your date, don't forget to tell me the details tomorrow," "okay fine, bye" they both ended the call with the younger shaking his head.

"Now you know that even if I try to get over you and go on a date with someone you will have people to sabotage it for you," the younger mumbled loud enough for the older to hear. "Of course I do, I have fans everywhere," the older said. "Don't get high of yourself, no everyone is your fan, remember I did know you even existed before and so did Minseo," the younger fired back standing up to wash the dishes.

"No need to be rude" the older said pouting. "Oh my god, THE Jeon Jungkook is pouting, I have lived long enough" the younger dramatically said walking to the kitchen with the dishes. "Stop teasing me," he said walking following the younger. "Oh hyung, as you know you have fans at school someone I know is a big fan and is working really hard to finish school and join your team one day so if you have time on your schedule visit my school to give them some tips on being good at playing soccer, you can even coach them for a day if you can" the younger asked.

He knew how much Sunghoon liked Jungkook. Whenever they are together talking, the older would tell them about how much he admires the older and how much he wants to play with him one day. "Alright, I will think about it and tell my P.A to add it in my schedule," the older said. They finished washing the dishes and drove to the mall with one of the cars in Jungkook's garage.

They drove to the mall and of course as soon as they arrived a lot of people recognized the older

They drove to the mall and of course as soon as they arrived a lot of people recognized the older. "Hyung, what do we do? everyone here know you," the younger asked. "Nothing, we just continue with our date, everyone already saw me kiss you at the game, so what's the use to hide? And I don't care," the older said placing his arm on the younger's hips.

"I get it hyung, but I am going to debut tomorrow, don't you think this will ruin Jin hyung's image?" He asked. "No I don't think so. You know why? Jin hyung doesn't care, he prefers his models happy and living a normal life than forcing yourself to do what you don't like just to make other people happy. That is why Jin hyung is popular and he also has all of the beautiful and handsome models in his company, they are all set free as long as they stay handsome and pretty and he also doesn't care about your body weight," the older said and that actually put the younger's mind at ease to know he would be able to hangout and enjoy his youth without worrying about the company image.

"So, what is your plan for today?" The younger asked. "Well, I didn't exactly plan ahead. But I think we should go and watch a movie and then we can go shopping for the three of us. Then we can go to the salon to get our hair cut and dyed, I know your school doesn't mind color considering Felix is silver and Sunoo is red. You can choose any color you like," the older said as they both walked to the theater to buy tickets for whatever movie they plan to watch.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•
H

iiiiiiiiii the date will end on the next chapter, sorry for dragging it. Hope you liked this chapter.
Please vote and comment your thoughts

BORAHAE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜