💙💖Sibwo/15💖💙

"Aah come on post this one please, it is cute and adorable they will love it, you already have 1k followers without following anyone unlike us" Sunoo said. The boys were sitting in Jimin's room talking when Jimin got a lot of notifications blowing up his phone.

"No hyung I don't want to come on give me a break" Jimin said, Sunoo just told him that anyone can create an account and pretend to be him and it won't help of he posted a picture from a photo shoot, he needs to post pictures that no one has see even if its some drafts from the photo shoot.

"Come on please do it and you will see you will gain a lot more, people are doubting you, you can check your comments on the picture you posted" Sunoo said. And Jimin took his phone and looked to see people saying that it is a fake account and that if he was Jimin he would have posted a picture that no one has and that's when he understood what he had too do.

Ji.PJM

♡  💬  ↪Liked by istanwhoever, linkforlife and 1247 others

♡  💬  ↪
Liked by istanwhoever, linkforlife and 1247 others

Okay I see you guys are doubting me, I am serious its me Park Jimin my stupid friends forced me to open an Instagram account especially Kim Sunoo😑, anyway thank you for 1k+ followers, you don't have to....more

View 205 comments

Afanmaybe: oh we thought it was a fan account sorry oppa
Ji.PJM: @Afanmaybe please I am not your oppa, I might even be younger than you.

Jkno1fan: are you really Jimin? Jungkook oppa's brother?

Taeminswife: why didn't you have an Instagram account before?
Ji.PJM: @Taeminswife I don't like social media.

Sunwookim: hey I just thought when you make fans they would want you to interact with them you know

Ji.PJM: @Sunwookim shut up hyung you have done enough talking for the whole week, and shouldn't you bee sleeping since Han and Felix are sleeping too?

Sunwookim: @Ji.PJM why are you not sleeping? And you are lying they are not sleeping.

Ji.PJM: @Sunwookim I am waiting for Jungkook hyung to come back you better sleep we have a big day planned for tomorrow.

Sunwookim: @Ji.PJM why are we communicating through Instagram comments?  We are literally next to each other.

Ji.PJM: @Sunwookim I don't know I guess we are stupid let's stop.

When he was done his phone started blowing up with notifications again so he just muted it and continue their sleep over as they laugh altogether because of the comments they were looking at.

Soon they heard a knock on the door not waiting for them to answer the person opens the door and it is Jungkook. "Oh hyung you are home?" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded he just wanted to let them know that he was home.

"What are we eating today?" Jungkook asks him. "Oh sorry hyung I didn't cook, I was too tired, but we can order some pizza?" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded leaving to refresh in his room.

Jimin took out his phone to order Pizza as the others kept on telling him the toppings they want. As he already knew which topping will jungkook want he ordered then they continued to talk about the comments looking at them.

After a few minutes the food come and jimin and the others went to the living room to set up while Jungkook was coming to help them. When they were done they sit down on the couch to watch Korean dramas while eating.

While they were focused on TV Jimin got a call from Jin so he left to pic it up. "Hello? Hyung?" Jimin said, "oh Jimin-ah we need you to come to the company tomorrow for a photo shoot and after that I will give you your schedule on when you will be coming" Jin said from the other side of the line.

"Sure hyung I will be there can I watch TV in peace now?" Zjimin said and Jin sighed letting him go as he cut the call. "What was that about?" Jungkook asks. "Oh hyung said I have a photo shoot tomorrow so I will have to go to the company tomorrow, don't worry I will go with them" Jimin said referring to his bestfriends.

"Okay then I will drop you guys at the company before work you better behave and listen to Jin hyung you brats" Jungkook said to them and they just nodded knowing well that's what they are going to do.

____________________

Please vote and comment