💙💖Sibchil/17💖💙

"Oh my god" Jimin said waking up from his sleep. He had a dream are hasn't had in months. He walked to Jungkook's room, it was 2 am. He opened the door since Jungkook doesn't lock it. "Hyung he said shaking Jungkook on the bed. "Hyung, hyung, hyung" he said but Jungkook wouldn't badge.

He took the water on the night stand and poured it on Jungkook. He woke up and looked at who poured water on him. "Oh Jimin? What's wrong?" Jungkook asks, "well hyung I had a bad dream and decided to come and sleep with you, can I hyung?" He asks

"Sure come here" Jungkook said as Jimin climbed on the bed. "Wanna tell me what's wrong or what even you dreamed of?" Jungkook asks. "Well it's about how I came out to my parents and they kicked me out. Maybe when you mentioned going to Busan triggered it " the younger said ad he cuddled closer to the older.

"Aw we are sorry Ji, we didn't mean to, I just wanted you to be there with us that's all, but if you want to stay you can stay here at home, but I want you to know that we love all you and would protect you while we are there, just don't want you to be alone here" Jungkook said looking at the younger.

"You really mean it hyung? You guys will protect me? What if it happens while you are playing?" The younger asks still not sure uf he can still go there.

"Yes Ji I really mean it, I would leave in the middle of the game if the others came running and telling me something is wrong" Jungkook said poking the younger's cute nose gently.

"Okay hyung I will go with you guys but I will drive with you in your car with Minseo" Jimin said. "Well I was going to drive with the others in the team bus but if you insist, and I hate that bus you just saved me from the misery of staying in the bus for hours with loud team mates." The older said chuckling

"You are the best hyung, I trust you on this." Jimin said and nodded assuring him that he can trust him. "I know Ji, now let's go to sleep now, we have a long day tomorrow" Jungkook said to the younger as they both whispered good night to each other then went to sleep with that.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Next morning Jungkook woke up with Jimin in his arms, without knowing he smiled at the cute younger. He looked at the time to see if he needs to go and make breakfast for everyone.

He saw that they have 3 hours before they have to go. He didn't want to wake Jimin yet since the poor boy had a nightmare in the middle of the night, so he gently got out of the bed carefully not to wake Jimin up.

He took a shower and wore something casual deciding to wear his outfit 30 minutes before they leave. He went downstairs stairs and since there are five of them he took 1 hour to prepare enough breakfast for all of them because usually Jimin does it for them or sometimes he help his he doesn't have work.

After he woke up the others first to get ready then he walked to his room with the outfit he chose for Jimin to get ready. "Jiminie wake up you have to get ready" Jungkook said gently not to startle the boy.

"Oh hyung I will go get ready and make breakfast for us" The younger mumbled taking the things he will need from Jungkook's hand. "No you go do you morning routine then come downstairs to eat with us  we will wait for you" Jungkook said kissing Kimin's forehead before walking out to Gove the younger some privacy.

Jimin got ready doing his morning routine then adding a little bit of make up  then he walked upstairs to meet everyone. "Good morning Jiminie why are you so dressed up? Where are you going?" Sunoo asked him.

"Well one question at the time I am no robot, well I decided to join you after talking to hyung, and he said you guys will protect there so I am trusting his words" Jimin said sitting down. "Well we have only 1 hour before we leave" Jungkook said cutting their conversation

"Ugh hyung you are such a bore" Jimin said rolling his eyes. "And yet you love this bore" Han whispered in his ears. "Ugh shut up Mr future Lee" Jimin said as they all started to laugh and talk.

Just as they are done Jungkook tells them to go pack while he washes the dishes. After washing dishes he changed then they left with the car with Jungkook dropping left everyone at three house as he took Just two.

Not wanting to chose they all had to chose among themselves. So they came to a decision that Chaeryeong and Han will go with Jungkook, Minseo and Jimin and the rest will go with Lee Taemin, Felix's older brother. So in Taemin's car will be him, Felix, Sunoo and Jin since he said he wasn't going to drive.

And the rest will come with the team bus. They all met where they were supposed to meet. "Jungkook you were supposed to ride with us" Taehyung said as soon as he saw Jungkook driving instead of his guard.

"Well Jimin wanted to rode with me and Minso and I couldn't say no to my cute Ji" Jungkook said looking at Jimin with living eyes and with that the rest at the back looked at them teasingly. Jimin face palmed mumbled. 'This is going to be a long road'.

_________________________________

Pease vote