💙💖Sib/10💖💙

Right now Jimin and Minseo were going on a summer break along with Jungkook from soccer, but he still had work to do. He was still the CEO and at this moment he left to work with Jimin and Minseo because they wanted to.

"You guys better stay in my office or you will be in so much trouble, stay away from my table." He told them. He was going to have a meeting in the meeting room. "Yes yes we know blub bluh bluh." Both Jimin and Minseo said as they rolled their eyes.

Jungkook left to the meeting room. "Minseo, I am Jungkook hyung and you came for an interview." Jimin said as he sat at the chair at the table where Jungkook specifically told them not to go to.

"Okay lets do this" she said as she went to the door. "I will knock and you will open with the key, then you know we will role play." She said going outside. She knocked and Jimin opened the door for her. "Good morning Mr Park, I am Miss Jeon and I came for am interview on being your PA" she said. "Oh Miss Jeon, please take a sit" he said.

"So what makes you think you can get this Job?" The 'boss' asks her. "Well I am very good with my work, I have worked with a few companies, but they treated me badly so I left." She said. "Okay confident I love it, please arrange this files for me, and make a schedule for me right now let's see how you do your things, imagine that you already got the calls." He said giving her the papers on the table to arrange. Then he gave her a note book to write there, and she did.

With all the role playing they got hungry. "I am hungry let's go get appa" she said. Jimin nodded as they forgot the warning they got. Wondering around looking for the meeting they finally found it, and Minseo pushed the door open.

"Appa!!!" "Hyung!!!" Jimin and Minseo whined as soon as the door opens. Jungkook facepalms knowing that the two never listen for too long. Wondering on how they cope at school. "Babies, I didn't I say stay in my office?" Jungkook asks them grinding his teeth angrily.

"But hyung, we are starving, and we want food." Jimin whined. "Come on Appa it's lunch time. At school by this time it's lunch time so let's go eat." Minseo said getting inside with Jimin pulling Jungkook outside with them. "Meeting is on break my guys go eat" Jimin said to the men and women shocked on what was happening.

"You guys, I am taking you to Jin hyung's office tomorrow." Jungkook said. "No you are not, we are going to come here with you until summer holidays are over. "Ugh why am I being punished like this" Jungkook whined and everyone that was close to them were shocked.

"Hyung can I get a piggyback ride?, you should buy food for us, and put it in your office every morning, or tell your PA to do it." Jimin said as he was holding Jungkook's shoulders waiting to be carried.

"Seriously, you guys are ruining my reputation that I had built so hard here. They won't be scared of me anymore." Jungkook whined again while caring Jimin on his back holding Minseo's hand.

"Jungkook hyung, I want to eat pizza, and tokkbeoki" jimin said. "I want burgers, and chicken wings, oh Jimin oppa we want chicken nuggets too" Minseo said as she looked at a nodding Jimin.

"Hyung remember our drinks" Jimin said. "Oh look at you, you are so adorable when we annoy you ha ha" jimin said poking Jungkook's cheeks and pinching them. "So cute hyung." Jimin said. "Hyung say you love me, say I love you my Jiminie" Jimin said still pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"I love you so much my Jiminie" he said with his bunny smile. "Me too dad, me too." Minseo said. "I live you my Minseo" he said smiling at his daughter. "Yay." Minseo said. "We love you too." They both said. Soon they got to Jungkook's office since the meeting room was near the back, not wanting people to disturb them. They had to pass through so many workers who were traumatized on what they Just saw.

Jungkook pressed a button on his table calling his PA in. "Yes Jungkook? You called, ew you have kids? Oh my God, what are you doing here this is a work place, and you ain't you supposed to be in the meeting room?" She asks.

"Are you talking to me like that?" He asks her looking at her sternly. "I am sorry sir, I didn't mean to." She said bowing to him. "Don't you ever talk to me like that" Jungkook said. "Yes sir I am sorry sir." She said trembling.

"And never talk to them how you like, anyway they want food, get them whatever they want, what did you say you want again?" He asks them looking at Minseo as Jimin who was sitting on his lap. "Two Big Boxes of Pizza, tokkbeoki, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, burgers and two 2litres of coke, 4 banana milks and 6 ice creams" Jimin said. "Yea all of that" Jungkook said as he turn to look at his schedule so he can reschedule the meeting.

The PA left. Jungkook looked at his table, it was a mess, the files were un organized. "I will fucken fire here, I told her to organized these and he dare to ignore me?" Jungkook said. "What is even this schedule? 1: Meeting Mr Kim at the Park?, 2: playing tag ball? 3: dance practice? 4: meeting with the owner of xxx restaurant?  My god" Jungkook said and Minseo and Jimin looked at eachother.

"Um hyung this is my schedule, look for yours" Jimin said. "You guys played at me table didn't you?" Jungkook asks so done. "Yes, Jimin was You and I was his PA so he asked me to arrange the files and make his schedule " Minseo said and that made him smile, "you two are so cute, but you should stop playing with my work things okay?" Jungkook said and the two just nod.

"Don't just nod, promise me you will behave from now on, if you want something, just press this and my PA will come to my office the you tell her what you want." Jungkook said and the two nodded again. "Yes hyung we got it" Jimin said.

"Mr Jeon there is a lady here looking for you, she said her name is Lexi" the receptionist said through a speaker. "Shit" he said.