💙💖Yeong/00💖💙

Deep down in the City of Seoul there lived a selfish man. He who only thinks of himself than others, the richest man in Seoul. He owned a lot of companies and was the best soccer player.

He is very greedy and thinks he has very thing he wanted. No wife, no kids- scratch that he just thinks only for himself, no one else, has a very big house- no mansion, but with only one bed room because he himself hates having guests.

He woke up from his large bed from his alarm of his favorite song, Agust D 'Agust D'. "Oh it's the big game today but who cares I am Golden Koo the one and only, Nunmber one in everything I do. know, I play sports but soccer is my priority " he got up from his bed as everything turns on for the morning.

He greets is his pat bunny, Sunny it's her name, "good morning my baby Sunny, are you ready to watch me play today?" He asks his little cute bunny.

He took a bath ready to leave, not forgetting to leave the TV playing on the channel his game is gonna play on. He left his Mansion after locking it.

On his way he saw a short kid. They wore a very dirty gray hoodie, it covered half of his/her thighs with some blue shorts. But he didn't think much of it as he pass by because he has seen the kid there for the past month in the same spot, not begging just sitting there not even moving.

When he got to the game he met some of team mates, since he was the captain he had to be early, "oh Jungkook you are here" one named Taehyung said.

"Sorry we are late this dumbass wanted food" a pale man with blond hair said, "fine whatever, we have a big game in 1 hour, we need to practice since or opponents are here already" the captain of the team said

They practice until it was time for the game, their practice was not intense like usual, they only did warm ups.

After the game started the handsome brunette boy made sure to score goals, he was one with making new records. In this gave they were playing with a Team that has never loosed ever since they played. But yet they did win. It was BangTan vs Straykids and the BangTan boys won. With the scores of BTS 7 and stray kids 1.

They had a month before the big game, they were playing against the champions of the word, the one that they never got a chance to play with. Enhypen, "Yow Jungkook party at your house?" A man with red hair said and he nodded.

Later at night they had a party, Jungkook was busy with his 'girlfriend' even though he is bi, he never met a man that intrested him, he just knew he is not straight. "Jungkookie baby, I am going to America at home, my mommy needs me, and I have to take a fight today" his girlfriend Lexi said.

"Well baby I have a gift for you before you leave" jungkook said, "close your eye, and no peaking you know the rules" he said and the said girl closed her eyes, he reached out from a big closet, where everything in every label is there, he pulled a Chanel perfume and gave her.

"Oh baby this smells so good thank you, you always know what to get me" she said and kissed him then left. "Hey man I have to go" a tall man said. "Yow Joonie it's too early come on" he whined.

"No it's too late, I have kids and a Wife. I need to go there now" the said man Joonie said getting ready to leave, "ey okay see you at a practice, this is the life" jungkook said.

"No Jungkook this is not life" Namjoon said, "whatever let's party" he said and they all continued to party till midnight.
"But Kook bro it's still early" his friends whined as he kicked them out. "No leave I wanna sleep" Jungkook said and closed the door at them as he went back to sleep.

Next morning

He woke up and did his morning routine, then sat down with his smoothie for breakfast, as he watched TV. "Coe my baby Coe have you been?" He said talking to his bunny, calling her by the nickname he gave her, but he got a call, "hey Jay why did you call?" He asks, "there is a lady here looking for you" the said man said, "oh is she pretty?" He asks, "yea she is, very" he says, "oh then what are you waiting for allow her in." He said and cut the call.

After a few minutes the door bell rang, he went to the door and opened it smiling "hello" he said but saw nothing "goodbye" he was about to close the door when a little cute voice stopped him, "hey" it said, he turned and looked down, "oh hey girl I don't eat the cookies that you sell, but here is the money" he said giving her 100$

"I don't want your money" she said, "oh I know you are one of my fans and you want an autograph, okay usually I sell them but I will give you one for free" he said, and went inside, as soon as he left a bunny came.

"Omg he has a bunny, so cute, you and I are gonna be bestfriends an-" "hey hey hey get away from her, didn't you mommy teach you not to touch things that are not yours?" He asks her, "she did" he said, "where is your mommy anyways" he asks

"She is on a plane" she said, "on a plane to where?" He asks, "France, she got a job there" she said "okay where is your dad I bet he is looking for you right now" he said, "my dad is not looking for me" she said, "what? Why?" He asks.

"Because my dad is looking at me, hi I am Minseo, the daughter of Minjeong and you are my father" she said and jungkook was jungshook

Goal 20 vote?
Please comment your thoughts