💙💖SamSibWo/35💖💙

By the time the family got home, the younger's video had been trending. That ment that everyone saw it, even the kids at his school. People would ask themselves why was Jimin so into Jungkook, when the older was years older than him and also has a daughter that is almost half his age.

But what people don't know is that according to Jungkook's age, he should have still been in university, but the older took online business courses and graduated at a young age, which is why is so successful.

They also don't have any idea how old the male is. Yes Jungkook might be a celebrity, but the older was mysterious. He might have a daughter but he was way too young to have a child. Just a bad decision that he took when he was still Jimin's age.

Not even Jungkook's teammates know his age. They just know that Jungkook joined their soccer team as a very young age. Everyone wanted to know Jungkook's age. The older spent all of his time practicing and busy becoming a soccer player that he never came to celebrate his birthday with his family, to the point that they stopped waiting for him and forgot his age and birthday.

All they know is that the boy is in his twenties, specifically? No, they know nothing. It's not that Jungkook didn't love his parents, but his parents neglected him for so many years that he grew up watching a lot of soccer and came to love it. In conclusion, his family turn on him first.

So with that, the older ignored them too, until he was famous and company owners wanted to partner up with his parents and arrange a marriage through a contract, but the older was rich enough to refuse the forced marriage contract and it made him to study business.

He just thought of that after his father confronted him to take the marriage contracts, that way he can still make money evening he gets kicked out one day or decides to retire. Or gets a severe injury. But instead of falling for the trap, he decided to do online school according to his soccer practice and matches and some scheduled meetings. He graduated and started his own company that called out a lot of people and supporters.

His business bloomed and he extended them proving to his father that he doesn't need him. Everything was fine with the older being a play boy who liked to party until Minseo and Jimin came into his life.

It's amazing how much compromise you can do for only two little people with no power. And maybe without Jin, Jungkook wouldn't have known that he had a daughter, or maybe he would know late. Who knows what misfortune would have fallen upon her, considering her years in an orphanage and getting bullied.

Jungkook just looked at the two little people infront of him and smiled thanking God for bring them in his life. And at the same time he was praying for Jimin for tomorrow at school. The younger got more popular in a few hours and he was scared for the younger's safety.

There are some people who might be against what the younger did at the restaurant. The older just wants to protect him until he makes him his. By then he would be safe and more relaxed knowing that the younger was his. At the same time, it might be illegal to date a minor st his age, he would have to wait for the younger to reach 19 years. Although the younger is almost 17, he is still a minor.

He older is only 22, well he will officially turn 22 in a few weeks. Do the younger know? Yes. Who told them? Jin. Will they pretend to have no idea? Yep. They have surprise party planned out and it is already in progress.

Jimin turned to look at the older and smiled. The surprise parts was Minseo's idea of course, it would be the first birthday of her father that she would attend and get to be a part of. It was a big deal to her.

And so was her's and Jimin's. Of course since Jimin was born in Busan and lived there until he came out to his parents, they loved him and made birthday parties for him to celebrate with his friends.

But now he realized that, it was all fake. His friends turned their backs on him, as soon as he came out. Only one person stayed. KAI. Although the young one only found out today that Jimin was still a minor like her and couldn't be her step-dad, she still wanted it to happen.

But she knows that all she can do is to wait and see, and also hope that during the years, the feelings of the two for eachother don't change. Is they do, her dreams are dead.

As soon as Jimin was done taking a shower he layer on his bed and looked at his phone. Went on Kakaotalk to text his friends but a text from a stranger disrupted him.

He went on his Instagram account and saw a dm from a familiar name. Taelee.min34 the younger gasped at the name and went to see the owner's posts. And it was him.

He looked at the text message and it only said HI. Just to spite him, the younger viewed it and ignored it. Meaning the older will see that the younger saw his text. Jimin left Instagram and to Kakaotalk to chat with his friends.

He took screen shots of Taemin's dm and sent it to the group. The first person that responded was Kai.

Queen's group

Kaikai-What a way to stoop so low, that two faced mf.

🍡min-I know right, he even had the guts to text me just because I an famous now.

☀️oo-Don't you even dare give him attention

🍡min-I am not a idiot Sunoo hyung, I know a perfect way to handle him.

Jimin smirked looking at his phone that was filled his notifications from his friends who were curious on what he was planning.

💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙

SORRY THE LATE UPDATE. I HAVE NO EXCUSE TODAY, JUST FORGOT. OKAY I WILL TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH. I JUST STARED STANING SEVENTEEN AND ITS A LARGE NUMBER FOR ME. I CAN'T MULTI-TASK SO WAS BUSY FOCUSING ON THEM THAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE.

MIANEEE, BORAHAEEEEE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜