💙💖ISibil/21💖💙

Taemin was about to enter the toilets with Jimin's father but were stopped at the door."No you are not going anywhere near our Jimin" Sunoo said.

"Hey we want to use the toilet" Taemin said. "Oh fine then I am coming in too" Sunoo said. "No why? You want to see us naked?" Taemin said "I would rather see a tortoise naked than to see you, Jimin-ah hurry" Sunoo said now annoyed.

"Yea yea I am coming why are you guys in such a hurry?" Jimin said coming out of the toilets. "Oh its you?" Jimin said so casually. "Yes it's me, why are you back here?, are you ready to become my son and date girls, be a man?" Said Mr Park.

"Who me? A man, ha ha, don't make me laugh like that old man, I am a power bottom, can't top anyone, even if its to save my life" Jimin said sarcastically. "Jungkook and Jin hyung and my bestfriends let's go" Jimin said and on their way out he met a person he always wanted to see in a long time.

"Kai?" He said surprised. "Jiminie?, oh my God Jiminie you are here, you are fine, thank God, I have been looking for you, but you were no where to be found, you know after you told me your parents kicked you out for coming out I wanted to help but I didn't know how so I got you an apartment for you and I was going to help you pay but I couldn't find you. But now I am glad you are okay and healthy, where have you been?" Kai said sincerely.

"Can you guys walk behind us while I talk to the only true friend I had here?" Jimin said to the others and they nodded. "You know hyung I always wanted to contact you somehow but I forgot your number, I have been leaving on the streets for a year.

Then I walked until I got to Seoul, there I met this little cutie Minseo, she saw me sleeping outside their gate, I thought they were going to beat me up like the others but they didn't, then I got to know Jeon Jungkook who is her father.

They took me in and I was to be Minseo's babysitter but they actually treat me more than that, I feel at home when I am with them, I got to go to school with Minseo and met Felix, Jisung and Sunoo there who are my bestfriends, and Minseo's bestfriend Chaeryeong, then Jin hyung and Tae hyung, Joonie hyung, Jhope hyung, Suga hyung, they are the best. I really wish you were close to me I missed you" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin-ah don't cry, you know I hate to see you cry. You know you actually gave me strength to come out to my parents and Taemin. My parents also kicked me out, Taemin bullies me at school even now" Kai said.

"HE DOES WHAT? YOU HE CAN BULLY ME BUT NOT MY BESTFRIEND" Jimin shouted turned around to go find Taemin. "Hold up Jimin come on leave him" Kai called for Jimin but he was already gone.

"Let's go after him, he is about to fight Taemin" Kai said to the others and they all ran after Jimin. Jimin got to Taemin and pulled him by his hair. "How dare you bully my bestfriend?, yes I let you bully me but my bestfriend? Who do you think you are?" Jimin said to him.

"And I will do it again,  imagen a faggot having a crush on me, I hate you two, I shouldn't have befriended you guys, you disgust me" Taemin said. "Fine we disgust you?, do I also disgust you too dad? If so, I don't want to see you two along with my mother when I am successful in a week just watch me, I won't waste my reputation for you guys." Jimin said then left.

"Jiminah don'- oh? You stopped?" Kai said as he saw Jimin approach them. "Yea I won't ruin my reputation for them, so I left. I have a life ahead of me. Where do you stay now?" Jimin asks him.

"I had an apartment and a job to pay for it, but not for long, I got fired yesterday because of some perverted guy groping my ass and calling me his slut of course I gave him a peace of my mind, so he reported me but my boss wouldn't believe me so he fired me because the guy threatened to ruin the reputation of the restaurant. My rent of this month is due today I don't know what to do" Kai said.

"Hyungs can he come with us? He really needs me right now, he can get an apartment near school and work somewhere but I don't want him here in Busan please hyung" Jimin begged kneeling down.

"Jimin you don't have to stress he can stay with me, plus I get lonely at home alone since most of the time Sunoo is with Tae or Namjoon." Jin said. "Oh my God Jin hyung you are an angel" Jimin said.

"I know, I am handsome too" Jin replied. "Ugh you are not fit for a compliment" Jimin said and they all went back to the hotel except for Jimin, Sunoo, Kai, Felix and Han. They all went to Kai's apartment to help him pack since they are leaving tomorrow.

"So how long have you guys been friends for?" Jisung asks as soon as they start helping with packing. "Well ever since we were young I guess? We met when I was sitting alone in elementary school, I was bullied on my other school so I transfered and he became my first friend, then Taemin came in the picture in middle school" Jimin said.

"Wow you guys are childhood besties" Felix said. "Yea I know right, just like us" Jisung said "yea just like us" Sunoo said as they continue to pack then left the apartment after Jimin payed the landlord her monthly money that Kai owned.

________________________________

"Anyways, Kai did you know I am debuting as a model now?"

"WHAT? OH MY GOD WHAT?"
________________________________
Hey guys it's my birthday today i thought to just drop this chapter here for you🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"WHAT? OH MY GOD WHAT?"________________________________Hey guys it's my birthday today i thought to just drop this chapter here for you🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳