💙💖ISibi/22💖💙

JM's POV

Soon enough we were at Jin hyung's house celebrating bangtan's victory. Kai was with us. I am glad he came back with us and didn't stay there with that bully.

I like Seoul, people here view differently. "Hey Jimin got any boyfriend yet?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me and it was Kai. "I am working on it, by letting him work to get me" I said to him. "Who?" He asks. "Him" I said pointing at Jungkook hyung.

"Wait hold you button and bones, THE Jeon Jungkook likes you and you are making him work for it?  You are brutal, do you know how many people would kill to be with him?" He said. "Yea and I am not one of those people that is why he loves me, I don't look at him as THE Jeon Jungkook, I look at him as Jungkookie a normal person who is just trying to live like all of us" I said looking at hyung.

He really his cute and adorable he takes care of my and Minseo, I near for Minseo is not really a choice she is his daughter but me? I am just an outsider who is invading them in their own life.

I am a nobody and yet he choose me. Today I had just broke a lot of girls and boys dreams by having Jungkook hyung to kiss me while everyone was looking, and yet it felt so right to do that and he didn't even mind which makes me think he is good with it.

I am going to give him a chance but not at the moment. I am still trying to find myself and with him always behind my back it actually makes me happy, plus Minseo is helping me I really love this girl she is a girl every parent would want, but I am not, not even a tiny bit ready to be called dad by her, for God sake I am still a baby myself.

But she is cute and I love her so it might work out as long as she doesn't call me dad and continues to call me oppa until I am ready to be called a dad. In a few days I will be a model. A model that has all of the support from his friends how lovely. Without noticing it I was laying on Jin hyungs bed amd left everyone having fun.

I took out my phone and looked at photos Jin hyung posted on his company social media account. @HKD.official (House of Kim Designer).

House of Kim Designer

@HKD.official

Seokjijin, Bangtanfa, and 100k others liked this post.

House of Kim Designer guess the  model of our company, you all love him, he is both gorgeous and has an awesome personality and he is as handsome as me.            Your CEO Kim SeokJin.

Comments...

'Oh my god I think its Jihyun'

'He is gorgeous'

'He said he is as handsome as him, he must be Jimin'

'He has a great body shape, he is Jimin I love him'

'He looks familiar, where do I know him?'

View more......

I was laughing at the comments when I heard a knock on Jin hyung's room that I was in. "Jiminie come on and have fun with everyone" I head Jin hyung call for me. "I will be right there hyung" I shouted in response so he can hear me.

I tood up from the bed and walked to the back yard where everyone was at. All of the other guests were gone and Namjoon hyung too, why? Because "I am a family man" he says all the time when we are having a party well who told you to get married at the young age old man?

"Hey Jimin we are playing circle game wanna join?" Jungkook hyung asks me and I shook my head. "I will just watch from here" I said to him. To be honest I am just tired, I just can't wait to get home so I can sleep it's been a long day.

"What's wrong Jiminie you look down" Kai asks me approaching me. "Nothing I am just tired" I said and he nodded. You can just tell that to Jungkook hyung, I mean Minseo is already sleeping right now" he said. "No its fine I want him to enjoy and I don't want you to be here alone, you are not used to everyone yet" I said to him.

"Jungkook hyung Jimin is tired and doesn't want to tell you, I think you guys should go home" Kai shouted. "Ji why didn't you tell me? You know I don't want you to be selfless let's go home" Jungkook hyung said and I just nodded I am too tired to argue.

We left with me sitting at the back sit since Minseo is sleeping. I couldn't sleep in the car as I didn't want Jungkook hyung to be alone bored so I stayed awake keeping him company. We talked until we got home, well he basically asked me about Kai at most on how we became friends and all.

"Goodnight hyung" I said too him while he left our room. "Goodnight Ji, sweet dreams" he said to me then switched off the lights and left the room. Today was fun but look. I closed my eyes and relaxed them. Well before I sleep I usually close my eye and relax everything so I feel comfortable and fall asleep.

I was about to fall asleep when Minseo cuddled me. She does this everyday. I look at her then look up to the sealing. I wonder how she will be when she grows up. Will she hate me? Will she disrespect me because I am not her mother? Will she be sweet as she is now? I just want to know.

Without knowing it I started to drift away to my dreamland where our minds wonder off to something either good or bad.

💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙

Hi, please vote and comment your thoughts.