💙💖SamSibPal/38💖💙

"Is he now?" I heard a voice I knew very well behind me. Jungkook hyung. "Hyung? On my god why are you here?" I asked in shock. "Well, you did say that I should come and check, THEM play and I so happen to have time today, so I came." He said emphasizing on 'them' while pointing at the players.

"But now I'm reconsidering hearing you say that, what if I teach them and then, they take you away from me?" Hyung said and you could hear the Jealousy out of that statement.

"Oh come on hyung, you didn't even let me finish. Plus, I already told you that you being famous or a soccer player doesn't make you attractive to me." I said turning to watch the match as I heard the screams of everyone.

"Aah, now I didn't see what happened." I whined playfully hiting his arm. "Sorry, but look" he said pointing at the field, only to see everyone looking at him, I've never felt possessive of anyone ever, till now. I pulled hyung's writs and looked him in the eyes.

"Big mistake, you should never take me serious if the situation involves you getting attention." I whispered him his ears. He smirked looking at me. "Don't worry baby boy, I'm yours until I officially make you mine. In 3 months we will be celebrating new years. And by the end of the new year, I would've already made you mine, so don't pout those cute lips, they will make me wanna make out with you right here right now" He said then kissed my lips.

I didn't know I had a pout on my lips until he mentioned it, WTF Jimin, hold yourself, you are at school. "Oh my god Jeon Jungkook just kissed Park Jimin on the lips," a girl said fangirling. "I know right? They are so cute." The friend said.

"Hey, look that Jungkook just kissed Jimin, we need to be careful from now on" a voice that felt familiar to me said. "Sure man, I'll make that Park Jimin regret coming to this school." The friend said and now the voices were clear. It was those seniors from the bathroom.

"Baby boy, I got to go to the coach, I'll be right back, then I'm taking you and Minseo home." He said but I grabbed his hand before he left. "But hyung it's not even after school yet, why are you bailing us out of school? Are you not worried that our grades would fall?" Asked.

"Nah, who needs school anyway. I'll be right back it's only for today. Take the opportunity while its here. Remember in a few months you won't be able to skip school however you like, you will be in your last year." He said as he wanted to leave again but my instincts made me hold his hand more in fear.

"I-i wanna come with" I said trying to act normal. "Relax baby, I'll be right there, I won't go anywhere without you." Hyung said but I shook my head. "But I might, and the hyungs are not here, they left as soon as you stood here." I said as I really hoped I sounded normal to hyung, I was scared to stay alone after hearing those seniors talk. But at the same time, I don't want to tell hyung. You never know what he might do.

"Okay, come along." Hyung said motioning his hands to carry me. I didn't argue with the fact that we were in a crowded place, I wanted to leave there as soon as possible. So I just jumped in his arms.

"I really need to make you eat more. You are way too light to a boy. I mean you are famine but still wanna feel your weight on me." He said and it made me blush. "No hyung, I'm a model of course I can't gain more weight." I said shaking my head.

"I know you are a model baby, but have you see the models at Jin's company? He doesn't care about your weight as long as you are beautiful, and can catwalk, you are in." Hyung said as he kept walking while holding me.

"Of course he doesn't, and they don't do. But I do, I'm fine the way I am hyung, if you don't love me as I am then might as well not love me." I said pouting. "Is it? I love you no matter how you are or look baby, but I'm still gonna make you eat more. Not to gain weight, but to just spoil you. And if you are worried, you can workout with me in the morning and night." He said as if what he said was interesting.

Workout? Me? Park Jimin? Work out? Do you know how fat I was when I was in Busan? I never want to go back there again. I starved myself because of the hate comments I got everyday when I came back from school.

I hated working out, so I decided to diet instead, and I ended up neglecting food. As time went by, I ended up with an eating disorder. Throwing up everything that I eat. Took me a few months to heal and a new school, which was the me and Kai went to. Kai is my childhood friend, when I transfered to a new school, his parents transfered him too so I don't get lonely at the new school. Then we met 'him' and I mean Taemin.

"No hyung, I will only eat when I get hungry, don't force me to eat if I don't want to. You can spoil me with food but not all of the time, just when I'm hungry only." I said but he wasn't listening to me as he was now approaching the coach. I rolled my eyes as I saw how the coach smiled at hyung.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being childish, that coach is handsome and still young. If he likes he can take hyung away from me, so let me be. "Afternoon Mr. Jeon." The coach said. "Nye nye nye nye nye nye" I mimicked him while looking the other way, but with Hyung's smirk, I could tell that he heard me. He took out a chuckle, before greeting him back.

💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙
Hii everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜