💙💖SamSibChil/37💖💙

JM's POV

I ended up convincing hyung that I don't need a bodyguard. That man is hard headed, took me an hour and our way to school to make sure he doesn't get us guards. I mean I know I might get famous for modeling, but I'm not yet why stress?

I'm lucky enough that the kids in my school rarely talk about fashion. Or else I would be damn surrounded by kids at school. I told hyung that I have my friends at school who would help me if anything happens or Taemin comes.

I mean I do have Sunoo, Han, Chan, Ni-ki, Sunghoon and the soccer players, no need to name all of them. So do i really need a security guard? No. And plus, that will only reduce the freedom I have at school. I mean, if I have guards they will report to Jungkook hyung all of the time and will I have a privacy? No.

I never even go anywhere alone except the toilet. Anyway as I am speaking right now, I am going to the toilet. I mean a gir..mmhm I mean I guy gotta release himself.

I walked inside saw that there was no one and used the last stall. "Hey, have you see Jin hyung's latest model? He is in out school. That faggot is cute dude." I heard a guy saw while entering the toilets. "I know right? I could just hold that boy, have you seen is ass? Bruh I could eat it and leave none for no one." His friend added.

"Too bad he always has his friends around him, I've never seen him alone. And that Jeon Jungkook would kill us if sees us near him" he added as I could hear their voices come closer.

"Dude I don't know what they put in that cafeteria food, I gotta take a shit,"  the other one said as he tried to open the door to the stall I was in but I was locked. "Who is in here get out" he said. "Why should I? There are other stalls in here used any, this one is occupied." I said trying my best to not sound scared.

"Jimin? Are you done? You've been in here for a while, come on it's lunch time." I heard Sunoo's voice, but his foot steps were doubled, so I knew he was with someone. "Who did you come with?" I asked him. "I'm with Sunghoon hyung, why?" He asked.

"Come get me with him please, and never let me go to the bathroom alone ever. I am in the last stall." I said with my trembling voice.

"What are you doing?" He asked the guy standing infront of my stall. "I want to take a shit bruh, but he won't get out." The boy said "there are a bunch of stalls in here that are free, why this one?" Sunghoon hyung asked.

"Because people rarely go to this one, so I can shit in peace." He said, I heard Sunghoon hyung hum and moved the guy away so he can get me out safely. "You can open the door Jimin, it's me and Sunoo." He said and I opened the door for them.

"Let's get out of here fast I will was my hands outside." I said pulling them with me as I was walking ahead of them. "Oh, it was you in here? I guess you heard us? Don't worry baby boy, we won't do anything to you. YET" he said emphasizing the 'yet' part.

"Oh damn, run please," said in panic. We were near Minseo's class when I stopped pulling them. "What is it Jimin? We've been asking for the past 5 minutes." Sunoo said while trying to catch his breath. I took a breath myself before telling them exactly what they said.

"We should tell hyung, he will solve them." Sunoo said but just shook my head. "I barely managed to get him to reconsider his idea of getting me guards, if I tell him this. It's game over for me. He won't let me come to school, I might even get home schooled. I don't want to get home schooled. Less teachers to deal with but more boredom to deal with also." I said trying to convince him to not even think about consulting hyung about this.

"Plus, I have you guys and the rest of the soccer team, if anything happens, I know I have you guys," I said looking at Sunoo with my puppy eyes as he was not buying the fact that I don't want hyung to know what happened.

"If hyung asks me one day, I am telling you, I'm going to tell him everything. You better be lucky he doesn't ask me how are thing are at school of if you are safe." He said with his arms crossed. "And you better tell us if anything happens or I am telling him everything without him asking." He added walking away to the Cafeteria as we got told that Miseo and Chaeryeong were took by Felix, Han, Chan and Ni-ki.

We got to the cafeteria and found them sitting waiting for us while Chan and Ni-ki were on a line for food. "What took you so long?" Han asked. "Aah you know, business....." I awkwardly said and signed to him that I will tell them ones the Kids go back to class.

Food came, we ate and went to the grounds with Sunghoon hyung to watch him practice. He is so cool, reminds me of hyung. "You know whenever I watch Sunghoon hyung play, he reminds me of Jungkook hyung. He practices so hard, I hope big soccer clubs like Jungkook hyung take him." I said talking to Sunoo.

"I know right? He is so good, Jay hyung too." Sunoo said not taking his off of Sunghoon hyung. "Yea, and Jay hyung is so hot, I wish we had-" I said still watching the small game but a voice cut me off. "Is he now?" I heard a voice I knew very well behind me. Jungkook hyung.

💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
I am really sorry for taking so long to update. I've been so busy and I don't even have writers block but I just couldn't find the time to write up till now. Life after high school sucks. Please take me back😭😭

Hope you liked this chapter

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜