💙💖SamSibGo/39💖💙

Have you ever felt disrespected after you gave someone a favor and now they are taking an advantage of that favor and even flirting with your man? Sorry I mean soon to be your man?

That fucken coach. I made him a favor by asking hyung to coach the boys because I saw talent in them, but they just needed someone who is a professional player to give the pointers once. And this coach called hyung for the past two weeks. During that time he would flirt with him while Hyung ignored him.

I don't want hyung to ignore him, I want him to tell that baboon faced coach to stay away from him. At this point I really don't care that I'm 17, I want Jungkook hyung to be mine now. I was angry and I still am. At the moment hyung was busy giving Sunghoon and Jay hyung some pointers on their positions.

I stood up to leave as seeing that baboon face made me angry, but hyung turned to look behind and saw me about to leave. "Where are you off to?" He asked. "None of your business," I said then left without waiting for him to say anything.

I found myself in the toilets releasing myself. When I was done I went to wash by hands. Big mistake, those seniors came in. "Oh look who is here alone, with none of his friends and no Jeon." One of them said.

I was already angry and I couldn't just stand them looking at me as they were already undressing me with their eyes. "Listen here fucker, normally I'd be scared of you, but now? I am really angry. And I don't take shit when I'm angry, so move" I said. "Okay kitten knows how to talk now?" The other friend said.

"Kitten? Not even hyung calls me Kitten." I said looking at them in disgust. They have been doing this ever since that time. But luckily they have never went to the extent of raping me or sexually harassing me. They have just been calling me names and before they go far, the hyungs would come in.

But not today, they are watching a game. Did I tell you that they are playing against another school? There are like 5 schools at our school. And so far they are wining.

"Seonbaenims, would you kindly fuck off? I don't have time for this." I said then tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand while the other one just smirked. I rolled my eyes and freed my head from him. "Not.Today" I firmly said then walked way.

I saw hyung approaching the toilets. "Jimin where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere." He said. "Everywhere you say." I sarcastically said then walked passed him.

"Jimin come back here," he said sternly but I ignored him and just walked away. Hyung grabbed my wrist and walked to the toiled with me, he found those two seniors in there just standing in shock. "Out" he said amd without saying anything the ran out.

He walked ahead and checked if anyone was there before locking the door from the inside. He grabbed me and placed me on the sink. "Why are you being naughty today huh? Why are you disobeying me and talking to me anyhow?" He asked and he looked angry but I just didn't care.

"Oh, I don't know. Go ask your fans who have been flirting with you all day. Oh and maybe that baboon faced coach who has been flirting with you for the past two weeks." I angrily said then looked at the floor as if it was more interesting than him.

"Basically you acted like a naughty baby boy because you were jealous I was getting attention from my fans?" He asked looking so done with me. "Nooo, I acted that way because you let them flirt with you. Them flirting with you made me wanna make you mine right now so I can show them that you are taken." I said playing with my fingers.

"Is it? But you are still in school, I don't want people to think I'm dating a raping you or harassing you." He said lifting my face with his finger to look at him. "I know, bit it's not like I'll be dating you against my will, I wanna date you, you are not that old, just 5 years older. It's not a big deal." I said with a pout on my lips.

"I know baby, but that's not how people are gonna think about it." He said but I just rolled my eyes. "Since when did you care about 'the people'?" I asked with an angry frown on my face. "Since it has something to do with protecting you from the hate comments," he said I guess he is right, but do I care? No.

"Hate comments are for later, you think they won't be there when I turn 19? Hyung it's been almost two years living with you, and you took care of me like your own brother, but I don't want that status in your life, I know I was only 17 when you took me in and now I'm 18 and I'll be 19 in a few months. 20 is pretty far, we will have to wait another year.

I wanna date you already. Tell me if you don't want to, I have a few boys who have been coming after me and two of them are not as good as you, but they are really famous here in school. I'll go to them and they'll be happy to date me." I said as I was about to get off of the sink but hyung stopped me while holding my chin with his hand.

"I don't thinks so baby, if you don't wanna wait then so do I. Do you know how long I've been waiting to call you mine?" Hyung said as his face got closer to mine. "I don't know hyung, you might wanna show me, how long have you been waiting?" I asked as if I didn't know he waited almost 2 years to make me his.

💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙

HI GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY FOR POSTING NOT. I WAS HERE JUST MAYBE 3 HOURS AGO AND IN MY MIND I THOUGHT I ALREADY UPLOADED THE CHAPTER.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND KEEP ON COMMENTING AND VOTING.

BORAHAE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜