💙💖Go/09💖💙

Minseo was laying on her bed, she just woke up, she was trying to figure out what to say to Jimin since she couldn't apologize to him yesterday because he found the sleeping together which she found cute.

"Well it is Sunday and I am grounded, I don't know how to apologize to Jimin oppa, maybe I should look is they are awake if they are not I can clean the house since the there are no dishes after cleaning I will make breakfast for them, bacon and eggs with some salad, bread and butter ofcourse and juice, tea or coffee. Yea I will do that, let me go see is they are awake first." She said to her self getting out of bed and making it.

She doesn't make her bed since Jimin does it because they sleep together but at the orphanage she used to do it herself so she knows how to, they even did chores there and cooking that is why she doesn't have to worry. She went to her bathroom to do her morning routine, and she wore this

 She went to her bathroom to do her morning routine, and she wore this

(The blue one without the cap)

When she was done she started to clean her room, he toys that were very where and her book, cleaning her shelfs, when she was done she went to her dad's room and cleaned it, then to Jimin's room but it was clean but she still did it.

When she was done with their rooms she went to other rooms and cleaned them. When she was done she was left with the kitchen  and it took her 2 hours to clean the other rooms since the house is big, and she had to mop and polish too all of the living room shelfs and the TV and all. At the kitchen she cleaned and dusted everything, once she was done moping she waited for the floor to dry up.

Once she was done she washed her hands and started with the breakfast. "Appa and Oppa will love this, and I will apologize to Jimin Oppa, but right now when I am done with the breakfast I will write a letter to him as an apology  then go to my room and do my homework." She said to herself.

The breakfast was done and the letter was wrote, she was now in her room writing her homeworks . It was 8 when she was done cleaning and making breakfast since she woke up at 5 am.

Right now it was 10 am when she was done doing her homework since it was not much and she went outside to the garden to clear her mind, actually she was bored but she decided to wait for Jimin to wake up so they can both play after he forgives her ofcourse.

Soon Jungkook and Jimin woke up just after she went outside. "Morning hyung" Jimin said. "Morning Ji, how are you now?" Jungkook asks him. "Well I am fine I guess, um let me go and....wait my room it's clean, I mean it was clean when we slept but it is too clean, ugh maybe it's just my eyes, I will go do my morning routine then make breakfast." Jimin said as he got out and went to the bathroom.

Once he was done he did his bed and left the room with Jungkook. "What the hell happened here? I am sure when I slept the living room had some popcorn on the floor? Oh my God the rooms, hyung your room it's clean? Oh no Minseo, Minseo's room is clean too and the bed is made? Oh God where is she?, she even did her homeworks, I better look for her." Jimin said as he walked downstairs to the kitchen and he found the kitchen clean too and breakfast was made that's where he found a letter next to a plate.

Jimin Oppa, I am really sorry that I said you are stupid, I didn't mean it, just that sometimes you got court up in your feelings you don't notice those you say they don't love you, and what I said wasn't supposed to come out that way to offend you, you know how friends tease eachother and say one is stupid and sometimes call eachother with swear words, I meant it that way, I am really sorry, you are not stupid. I cleaned the house and made breakfast for us, I really am sorry oppa.

Minmin

"Aw she did all of that to make it up to me?, she shouldn't have to" Jimin said to himself, while Jungkook was just next to him listening. "I will go look for her outside." Jimin said as he left the kitchen and went to the garden that's when he saw her. "Yah you pabo." Jimin shouted and Minseo looked at him. "Oh Jimin oppa, you are awake, did you eat?" Minseo asks as soon as Jimin came near her.

"Well no, we are waiting for you, I understand what you were trying to say yesterday, I am glad I have you here with me okay" jimin said as he gave Minseo a hug. "Now come on the breakfast is cold by now we need to warm it up." Jimin said helping Minseo stand up.

"By the way I know who you are talking about and I think you should play hard to get, you know, when he tries to get your attention you give him then leave him hanging, your excuse should have a date with Chan oppa okay." Minseo said, she loved some drama and this I'd only the beginning oh her plan but she will need some help and she is sure they will happily help him, I mean no one can say no to Mingguk or so it's what she calls the couple.

She had so much planed for them, and they don't even know, but lately she have been forgetting to tell Jimin how she got here, well when they 'first' met Jin oppa well not really but yea, she didn't tell him because the others were there so she just made a story up.

_______________