💙💖Sibgo/19💖💙

A/N's POV

Boys and Girls were sitting at a lunch table at a restaurant eating, when a group of 2 boys came in running. "Tee, Tee, Tee you would never believed what we just saw" one of the 2 boys said. "What is it, stop wasting my time I am trying to eat" the boy named Tee said.

"THE FAGGOT, THE JIGAY IS BACK AND STRONG" the boys said shouting. "What? That can't be possible, he is supposed to be miserable, alone on the way to die." The boy named Tee said rising from his chair.

"I am telling you, he is now famous, everywhere he goes everyone looks at him bro" the boy Said. "So you are telling me he is now famous?" The boy named Tee asked and the other nodded. "THAT IS JUST NONSENSE, THAT USELESS PEACE OF SHIT CANNOT BE FAMOUS" Tee shouted angrily.

"He is and he was walking with 3 other guys, and the other 2 joined in later. Though the other two were wearing mask and hats, you could tell they were famous. We approached him and he talked shitty at us, he had the sassy attitude and he will be at the mall tomorrow but no one will be allowed in, they said they will rent it for the day." be boy said.

"I have to go somewhere, stay here until I get back okay." the Tee guy said as he ran out of the restaurant. It was not a long run from there, only a lazy person would say it's far, but the boy was good at running.

Running through the streets as fast as he can, 45 minutes later he arrived at his destination. He knocked at the door roughly. The door opened revealing a young lady at her 30s, she wasn't old. "Your- your- your son, they said he is back now famous, with sassy attitude." The boy breathed out while talking, stammering between his sentences.

"What do you mean he is famous, that faggot was supposed to come back home after knowing how hard it is out there, be straight as he was supposed to be" the mother said furious. "That is what I was thinking" the boy Said.

"I have to go back my friends are waiting for me, I had to tell you this since I have somewhere to go after when we leave the restaurant. Oh and they said he will be at the mall tomorrow, bye" the boy Said running off after leaving shocking news for the lady.

"Damnit this boy had held out there and now he is great, we have to get closed to him, I will tell my husband when he gets back to work." The lady said as she closed the rather opened door.

"We will deal with hin later for now I need to prepare for match of THE Jeon Jungkook, I am so excited, he is every woman's dreams, oh my God I cannot wait to see my dream man, I may have a husband, but I would wouldn't mind Jungkook being my second husband" the lady said as she continued to do whatever she was doing before Tee got to his house.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"Jiminie, Sunoo, Felix and Han come on its time to eat" Jin called the boys to come and eat with them, but the boys were sulking in their hotel room since they wanted to explore not get bored there at the hotel. They are not refusing to eat.

But they are not answering, you know sulking too much makes you tired, the boys are locked up in their room sleeping, and non of them can hear Jin shouting for them.

Jin walked off to everyone. "Where are they?" Jungkook asks as soon as he saw Jin approaching them. "They are not answering" Jin sight and sat down. He couldn't eat while knowing the other kids are not eating, same goes to Jungkook he couldn't put food in is mouth, he was just playing with it.

He is scare that the boys are starving themselves because they refused for them to walk around. "I- I will be in my room hyung I am tired" Jungkook said as he fake yawned standing up to go to his room.

Once he got there he started thinking hard. A lot of things came flowing in his mine, a lot of thoughts on why the boys locked the room. Maybe they left without them knowing, maybe they are starving themselves, maybe they just want to be alone, maybe they left and won't come back, maybe, maybe, maybe.

"Maybe I can get a card to their room and open it to just check, they might be sleeping." Jungkook said to himself as he ran out to the front desk. "Hello can I have the room we rented's key card, the one with two big beds for the four small boys." He said.

"Oh I remember, but what happened, did you loose the key card to that room?" The front desk lady asks. "No just that they have locked themselves in there, and they are not even answering our calls or shouts, so I want to check on them" Jungkokk said and the lady nodded giving him the key card to open the door.

Jungkook ran as quick as he can and opened the door only to be welcomed my four babies sleeping in one bed cuddling. Which was a cute sight to see for him. He awed at them. Just when he was about to leave, "hyung?" He heard his name being called from a certain voice he loves to hear.

"Jiminie baby are you okay?" Jungkook asks as soon as he saw Jimin pouting. Jimin shook his head as in no, and looked at his stomach rubbing it with his tiny hands. "I am hungry" he said. "Aw baby, we have been calling you guys to eat the whole time but you weren't answering, wake the others and come to eat" Jungkook said. Jimin woke the boys up and they all went to eat because they were hungry.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hi lovelies thank you for 1k views💜💙🥺🥺🥺surprise 🥳🥳