🎉🎊💙💖SamSibI/ 32💖💙🎊🎉

As soon as the movie ended the duo left the theater made a few stops to buy some clothes for themselves not forgetting Minseo. After buying the clothes they left to the salon. "Hello how can we help you?" One of the workers there asked after approaching them.

"Just give us under cuts and shorten it a little bit and give us some color, surprise us, see which one would suit us," the older said then sat on one of the chairs facing the mirror. The younger joined next to him. The salon was one of the expansive salons with professional hairstylist.

"Ain't you Jeon Jungkook?" On of the girls there asked, she was busy doing some girl's hair when he noticed him. "I am" the older replied and went back to chatting with them younger. "Oh my god, I'm a big fan," the girl started to fangirl over him. "I can see that but you don't get paid to fangirl over me. Do your work and let me spend my time with this cutie next to me," the older replied showing no interest in the girl.

"Are you sure you are a fan of him? He is so rude," one girl asked her friend. "Of course I am. We all like him for who he is, we don't care if he is mean, that is just his personality. We like the fact that he doesn't pretend to be interested in interacting with fans," the fangirl said then continued to do the costumer's hair.

"Seems like you have loyal fans hyung, I would've left you as soon as you spoke like that to me," the younger said scrolling through Instagram and seeing his friends having a fun day without him. "Well, you are also loyal to me, I've been treating you badly and yet you stood by my side and still remained Minseo's babysitter." The older said.

"I told you to let go of that ego of yours, I've been sticking besides you because I could see that there's good in you. And I was also afraid you would end up losing Minseo like you did while I was not your babysitter. How can you attend a club with a seven year old?" The younger asked looking at the older. If you would be the hairdresser of these two, you would go crazy with how they keep on moving while you are busy doing their hair.

"Sir, I understand that you are trying to talk with your brother, but can you please keep your hair still? I can't focus with you moving you head like this, and the same goes for you Mr. Jeon," the young man doing Jimin's hair said. "Sorry, I'll keep my head still and so should you hyung, don't try to say anything negative or I will leave you alone and you would continue this date alone," the younger said continuing to chat with his friends while the older pouted.

Jungkook looked at the boy doing Jimin's hair. He was not just looking at him. He was killing the poor boy with his eys for disturbing their conversation. "Sir, you can talk with you boyfriend, all I was asking is to stop moving your head so much it makes it hard to do you hair like professionals," the boy said. He felt Jungkook's piercing eyes on him that he felt chills go down his body.

The boy bend down to Jimin's ears and whispered to him. "Sir, please continue to talk with you boyfriend. If he is not planning to kill me right now he might do it later," the younger looked at the older who was looking at the hairdresser. "Hyung, let's take a picture and post it on Instagram before our hair is dyed," the younger said and almost immediately the older took his killer eyes off of the oppr boy.

The younger went to his camera on his phone and started taking pictures. After a few clicks he looked at them and decided to post on his IG.

P.J.Mochi posted an image

Mochi posted an image

(Just prentend that they are wearing the outfits I showed you in the previous chapter and that Jimin's hair is blond as in the pictures and Jungkook's is black with blond ends

(Just prentend that they are wearing the outfits I showed you in the previous chapter and that Jimin's hair is blond as in the pictures and Jungkook's is black with blond ends. Also prentend that they are at the salon.)

Getting our hair done. Guess which Colors we are going for? We had a great day on our dare today. @JK_Jeon

Sunoo_K.cutie : you are dyeing your hair? Why didn't you tell me?
|
P.J.Mochi : it was actually hyung's idea.

Han_J.One : I hope you go purple it would suit you bestie. Also we need details of your date.
|
P.J.Mochi : you guys just don't know how you mind your own business, I never asked you how you and Minho's first date went.
|
Han_J.One : it was your choice to not ask, we still want the details like it or not.

More comments +

"Your friends really want to know how out date goes huh?" The older asked reading the comments. "You know them, they just don't have full stop." The younger said and continued to respond to his friends comments on his post.

After an hour they were done and left the salon. Jimin was looking as cute as ever and the older just couldn't take his eyes off of him. "Hey you are staring" the younger said. "Of course I am, how can I not when that hairdresser made you this cute? You are like a bubble gum or a strawberry mochi," the older complimented making the younger blush for the nth time of the day.

They left to a restaurant to eat and went home right after. They were so tired for walking around the mall buying clothes with the younger rejecting every outfit he choses whenever he went to fit it. "Let's go take showers and go to bed, I'm tired and I have a big day tomorrow" the younger said walking to his room to take a shower.

After a few minutes he came to the older's room with his shorts and took out shirt out of Jungkook's closet to wear to sleep. The older came out of the bathroom ready to go to bed. He switched off the lights and climbed his bed joining the younger cuddling him.

"Goodnight baby" the older said. "Goodnight hyung," the younger responded before closing his eyes to relax. "Baby" the older suddenly called. "Yea?" The younger asked with his eyes still closed. "Will you be my boyfriend?" The younger asked. "No, you keep on asking me these questions while we are in bed so no. Ask me again and properly. On another date, be romantic hyung, i swear someday you will ask me to marry you while fucking me," with that being said the younger relaxed his body and fell asleep while the younger laughed by himself from the remark that the younger just said before following along fall asleep.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•
Hiiiiii told you the date would end on this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

Also, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 20K+ VIEWS🎊🎉🎊🎉

BORAHAE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Hey everyone this is not book related but please vote for me (Minji) in the comments

https://youtu.be/Q8ElByYCwIY

Comment 'I vote for Minji'