💙💖ISibyuk/26💖💙

!!!Before you read, I know I keep on mentioning Sunoo & Sunghoon but bare with me. I will but Jimin is busy being the love bug for Sunoo, he just wants the boy to completely move on from the one sided love!!!
______________________________

Jimin gave Sunoo the number that he got from Sungoon. Jimin could have easily pulled a 'I forgot my phone with our friends, Sunoo, give him your phone,' excuse, but he knows that Sunoo won't text Sunghoon and talk to him.

And then when Jimin asks, he will say, 'oh! We've been talking you know.' So instead he will ask Sunghoon himself if Sunoo texted him. That was the main reason he took Sunghoon's phone number and saved it on his phone.

"I swear to God, if you don't text him Sunoo hyung I will never talk to you again and you will take yourself to the soccer field," Jimin threatened him. Sunoo knew that Jimin never breaks his promises, that is why he threatened him.

"Okay, I promise, I will text him as soon as I get home. You go to your dance practice, texting him would be better than talking to him face to face, knowing that I might say something dumb," Sunoo has never been so nervous to talk to someone.

Usually he is the mouth of the group, everywhere they go and end up meeting new people, Sunoo is the first to approach them. But, Sunoo never talks when Niki is with them. He knows that if he says something, Niki criticizes him.

Since he always liked Niki  he thought it was correct for Niki to criticize him all of the time, well technically he has seen all of that from the K-dramas he watches.

The bullied always end up dating their bullies when they have a crush on them. The bully does all of those mean things because they love them, but in real life, he learned that you cannot show your love and yet be the reason why the person you claim you love ends up hurting themselves in the name of your love.

If you like me then show me and be the reason why I always smile, why I always look like an idiot smiling by myselfes all of the time, show me that you care. Don't criticize, bully me and tell me what I should do or not, you are only pushing me to do the worst. And then when I am no longer there you want to cherish me and our moments, NO.

Sunoo learned that in life you have to chase those who chase you. So he also decided to follow his heart and ignore the screams in his mind. After a few minutes of contemplating he finally sent a simple text. 'Hi hyung, it's Sunoo' he doesn't want to rush things, he doesn't want to sound too formal or too casual.

Sunoo kept on looking at his phone for a response from the older. Soon enough he finally got it. It was also simple but to him it ment everything. 'Oh, hey Sunoo, didn't think you would text me,' those were the words Sunghoon said to Sunoo.

Sunoo smiled to himself before responding to the text.

SN 'I also didn't think I would but Jimin threatened me because I was being a coward,'

SH 'Oh really? So if Jimin didn't threaten you, you wouldn't have texted me?'

SN 'No, it's not like that, I just wouldn't have texted you today. Maybe after a week or two,'

SH 'Am I that scary?'

SN 'No you are nothing but the opposite.'
_________________

Oh the other side.

Jimin just got home with Minseo from practice. They found the house empty. They went to their rooms to take a shower before Jimin could cook dinner.

After showering, Jimin put on some comfortable clothes then walked downstairs. He started cooking and after a few minutes Minseo came down to the kitchen. "Oppa, why is appa not home yet?" She asked looking at Jimin.

Jungkook is never this late, and whenever he comes home late he informs them first. "I don't know, but I am sure he has his reasons," Jimin pat her head ruffling her hair, then turned to continue cooking.

Minseo frowned at the answer. Maybe Jimin doesn't see it but Minseo does. It has been weeks since they went back to school after the game. Jungkook has been coming home late and leaving early in the morning, but not before asking the others to take Minseo and Jimim to school.

She looked at Jimin before shaking her head. She let Jimin cook while she watches TV. Considering that no one fetches them at school. They do their homework at school.

After a while Jimin called her to eat. She wanted to wait for his father but she knows that Jimin won't let her. They ate in silence just like a how they did for the past few weeks.

After eating Jimin gathered the dishes and washed them while Minseo watches TV waiting for Jimin to tug her to bed. She would help him wash them but of course Jimin would never let her. He always says it's his job to cook for her, clean after her and take care of her.

"Come let me tug you to sleep," Minseo turned her head to look at Jimin waiting for her to get up. She nodded, turning off the TV and the lights and walked to Jimin. "Can I sleep in dad's room tonight? I haven't seen him in such a long time, I miss him," Jimin knew how Minseo felt considering its been a while since she have seen her father.

He nodded walking her to Jungkook's room. He tugged her to bed and waited until she fell asleep. After a few soft snores he left the room but not before switching off the lights and closing the door a bit. Jimin shock his head.

No, it's not like Jimin didn't notice Jungkook's sudden change. Of course he was the first to notice the older's change. He likes him and Jimin did talk to him. But rather than the older explain himself. Jimin was told on how he should mind his own business and do his job rather than complaining and staffing his nose where it's not needed.

💖💙💖💙💖💜💙💖💙💖💜

What do you think about this chapter?
Was it really Jungkook who said those words?
Find out in the next chapter

BPRAHAE💜💜💜💜💜