Chapter 1- Who?

Yet another day in Liyue. To be quite honest with yourself, you found this harbor quite boring. You would much rather be back in Snezhnaya. Under the order of the tsaritsa, you are to stay undercover and remain in Liyue until further orders. It wasn't hard for you to blend right into the crowd known as the citizens of Liyue.

You are the twelfth harbinger, you have the vision of Electro. Why have you remained in Liyue for the past year? You're a secret.
Yet, you did not know a single one of the other harbingers names or how they looked.
You were so strong, that you were classified a danger to any enemy around. But no one knew of your existence in the Fatui, let alone outside of Liyue.

You were startled awake at a sudden CRASH!
You harbored the vision of electro, but no matter how used you were to your power, you could never get used to the unexpected thunderous claps that resonate from stormy skies.
You chuckled, "Yet another storm... Two nights in a row."
As you lay sitting up in bed, you look over to your nightstand. Your mask lay on the left side with your vision on the right.
In a matter of hours, you have a mission that you must attend to. According to the letter, you were ordered to investigate more. Investigate what? Well you're in charge of getting information about this "traveler" that has been interfering with the Fatui's plans.
You yawn once more before laying back down and falling into a deep sleep.

____________________________________

It is now the early morning, and you knew what you needed to do. You crawled out of bed, "My archon, I wish I could sleep longer."
You wipe your tired eyes and walk over to your vanity. You grab your uniform out of the closet and slip it on. Your uniform was made so that you don't stand out. But yet, you still did. It also came with a cape. You pull your h/c hair into your signature look and add the final touches. You place your mask under your cape, and place your vision on your waist. Now, you're ready and on your way.
You grab the letter and leave your house.
The letter explained that the traveler was last spotted in mondstat, along with something that appeared to be a floating pet.
"Pfft. Floating pet. That's funny." You laughed.
As you were exiting your house, you hear your name being called out, "Ange!"
(Ange is simply your code name.)

You turn around, "Oh, Xiangling! I didn't expect to see you here. Don't you have work?"
Xiangling smiled, "I am working, but I wanted you to try this new dish!"
"Right now?" You asked with a giggle.
Xiangling pulled a small treat out and handed it to me, "Yes, right now! You know you're my best critic. I need your input now!"
You couldn't refuse Xiangling, almost no one can ever say no to her, "Alright, I'll try it."
You take a bite of the small treat, it was very spicy.
She could see what you thought judging by your facial expression, "Do you not like it?"
You shake your head, "I think it's just a little too spicy. But it does taste amazing."
Xiangling smiled, "I'm glad. I'll fix it right now! Then I'll have you try it again!"
You held you hands in front of you, "I am very sorry Xiangling, but I actually have somewhere to be right now. Maybe another time."
You walked off before you could hear her answer. Before long you reached a teleport Waypoint.
You chose the destination, "Mondstat," and off you went.

You felt your feet hit the ground. Here you are, in the middle of mondstat. You were standing high above everyone else, but no one noticed you. You prepared your glider and jumped down.
After safely landing on the ground, you take a look around.
You put your hand to your chin, "I suppose all I need to look for is a floating pet. I wonder what kind of pet it is."
You kept walking. The streets were bustling, and you hardly knew where you were going. You stopped at a restaurant to sit for a moment, perhaps they had some kind of map of this town. You've never been here before. You were lost.
You sighed, walking up to the counter, "Excuse me? Do you have a map of this place?"
The worker looked shocked, "A map? I'm sorry, but we do not."
You shook your head, "It's fine. Thanks anyways."
You then waved goodbye and continue walking. This wandering lasted for hours, and the sun was starting to set. You felt like a failure at this point, you couldn't even find your way around this small town.
"Well, I suppose I should try to find some place to stay." I say while rubbing my neck.
Luckily, there was an inn farther down the street. You hurried towards it, eager to open the door and finally find a place to rest. As you reach for the handle, the door shoots open and wacks you in the forehead. You fall with a THUD.
"Ouch.." you rub your head in pain.
A mysterious figure notices and immediately apologizes, "Oh my, I am so sorry! I did not mean to hit you, I wasn-" he was cut off as he noticed your mask that was now in the open next to you.
You look up at him to notice his tall and slim figure. He had beautiful ocean blue eyes, you felt like you could get lost in them if you kept staring. His ginger hair that laid perfectly on his head, and his mask—- the one that looks identical to yours.

You both look at each other,
Who are you?
____________________________________
Chapter 1- End.