Chapter 31- Breathless.

WARNING! NSFW‼️
SEXUAL ACTIVITY AHEAD‼️
If you're uncomfortable regarding this stuff, please SKIP‼️
____________________________________
You pushed yourself from the bed, flinging yourself at Childe.
He grabbed your waist, pinning you to the wall. He immediately pounced for your neck, leaving love marks around your collarbone. You moaned at the sensation that shook through your body.

He thrusted his body onto yours, forcing his arms up your shirt, tugging it off of you. Your hands worked their way to his belt, unbuckling it. Once successful, you unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them.

He unclasped your bra with on one hand, the other positioned on your face. His lips interlocked with yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth.

You didn't hesitate to feel for it.
You thrusted your pelvis to his, he groaned out of pleasure. He was hard alright.

"Fuck, y/n." He panted between kisses, "That's it."

At this point, your clothes were sprawled across the floor. He removed you from the wall and tossed you onto the bed. He navigated his way around your lower area, playing where it was necessary.

He pinned you underneath him, this time he didn't restrain you.

You rested your hands on his shoulder, gripping hard.
"Just fuck me already, Ajax." You ordered, you didn't want to wait a moment longer.

He gave a smirk, "I want to hear you beg."

You gripped onto his even harder, "Please, Ajax, just fucking do it already!" You screamed at him."

You leaned closer to your face, "there's my good girl," he whispered into your ear.

He dove back into your neck, leaving a trail of bite marks as he massaged your breasts.

You moaned as he hit one of your good spots.

He gazed back up at you, lust brimming from his ocean blue orbs.
"You like that?" He panted.
You nodded, you worked your hands to his pants, removing them. His hard cock protruding from his underwear. He reached down and ripped his guards off.
He tossed it off the bed. He then grabbed your legs and opened them, positioning where he wanted them. You looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to take action.

He trailed his way down your body, taking in every inch. His hot breath met your skin as he planted kisses down your torso.

You felt your back arching as pleasure overwhelmed your sensations. He rubbed your clit, evoking moans of pleasure into his ears.

"A-Ajax... Oh..!"

In the middle of screaming his name, he thrusted himself inside of you. He began pushing and pulling, grunting out of a satisfaction. You held on for dear live, allowing your body to shake at every one of his movements.

You pulled him into another passionate kiss, your hands roaming his body as he continued thrusting. He went harder and harder, your moans growing louder.

"Ajax..." you breathlessly called his name.

"You don't come u-until I say you can." He grunted as glared into your eyes.

"I'm almost there," he answered, "Just wait a moment longer."

You couldn't control your breathing, you felt it coming. You can't hold it back much longer.

"Ajax!" You gripped his hair, pulling his head towards you.

Childe grunted, granting you permission.
The overwhelming sensation of pleasure over took your whole body. You moaned out of satisfaction, your body now shaking from the intense release of pure bliss.

"Damn." Childe smirked, panting as he toppled on top of you.

This went on for a matter of hours. Hopefully no one heard you..

He rolled you over, spooning your body against his. The two of you attempted to catch your breath.

He tossed his arm over his forehead, "You're fucking amazing, y/n." He panted.

You rolled over, a tired grin on your face.
Childe gently stroked your face as you snuggled into his chest, "You're so beautiful. I don't deserve you."

"I don't deserve you." You answered back.

He kissed your forehead, "You deserve the world, my love."

You hummed.

"I love you so much. Just please remember that." He whispered.

You giggled before allowing your eyes to close. He stroked your hair, lulling you to sleep.

Maybe you were just overreacting.

Surely he isn't going to leave you. You were sure of it.

But yet, sometimes your intuition fails you.
____________________________________
Chapter 31- End.

<3