Chapter 30.5- Your perspective.

WARNING- NSFW ‼️
SLIGHT SMUT TALK ‼️
____________________________________
Childe's been acting odd today. I feel as if he may be hiding something from me...

He wouldn't do that, would he?
He wouldn't lie to me... Right?

Once again, he is classified as a professional liar.

But so were you.

As members of the Fatui, you've lost count of how many times you've betrayed someone's trust. For instance, Aether's.

But all of the sudden gifts from him really set you off the edge. Sure, he literally buys everything but he's not the type just throw it on you all at once like this.

His attitude has been off, like there's a weight on his shoulder. Are you burdening him?

That's the last thing you want for him.
Yes, you've contemplated whether or not he would have been better off never meeting you, but you don't want to have to live in a world without him.

God I'm so fucking selfish.

You pounded your fists onto the vacant desk located in the corner of the guest bedroom. You made the desk shake slightly. You didn't want to damage it. You chugged down the glass of Snezhnayan wine next to you. That's the fourth glass of the night. You poured another.

You sighed as you rubbed your temples.

"I'm probably just overthinking again."

"Overthinking what?" You heard a high pitched voice echo from behind you.

You turned, startled by the sudden sound.
"Oh! Teucer, how long have you been there?" You asked, plastering a grin on your face.

"I heard something from inside your room, and I wanted to make sure you were okay!" Teucer said as he walked towards the desk.

You scrambled from the table, standing up.
"Everything's okay! Just a....a bug! Yes!" You panicked to come up with a lie. You picked up the glass of wine, hiding it behind your back.

Teucer tilted his head, a finger to his chin, "Huh. I never see bugs here. What did it look like?" He wondered, his eyes glowing with curiosity.

You forgot. It's kind of a bit too cold for most bugs to live here in Snezhnaya. You covered the glass with a cloth.

"A big one!" You clapped, crouching down to Teucer's level, "Like this big?"

You measured a random bug like size with your fingers. You watched as Teucer's ocean blue orbs lit up with joy.

"Wow! That's awesome! Tell me next time you see one, okay? You promise!" Teucer held out his pinky finger.

You giggled as you interlaced yours with his, you began to recite the rhyme that Childe once mentioned to you.

"You make a pinkie promise, keep it all your life." You started, signaling Teucer to continue.

"You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice!" The little ginger haired boy recited, toothy grin glued on his face.

"The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again." The two of you sang in synchronization.

The room erupted in Teucer's laughter. You picked the giggled boy up and cradled him in your arms. You tickled his stomach, "It's getting late, i think it's best if you get ready for bed." You suggested, placing him on your bed.

"No! I want to stay up with you!" Teucer begged.

You held one finger up, "Okay then, little peanut. I have a proposition."

"Peanut?" Teucer peered up at you.

You nodded, "Yes, peanut. Anyways, I will let you stay with me for a while longer, but you must rest in bed. I even have Mr. Cyclops there too." You proposed, hoping he would take the bait.

His eyes lit up, "Yay! Deal! More y/n time!" He exclaimed before letting out a tired yawn.

You gestured for him to lay down and get comfortable. You pulled the blanket over him, tucking him and Mr. Cyclops in tight.

"Good?" You asked, brushing his ginger locks.

He gave a tired nod, "I want a bedtime story." He requested.

You blinked. You didn't know of any good bedtime stories. You've never been asked to give one let alone read one. "Okay. Snuggle in."

You hopped up and waltzed over to the table, swiftly picking up the glass of alcohol without Teucer noticing. No, you're not an alcoholic, but yes you love your wine.

You took a sip, setting it down on the nightstand.
"What do you want to hear?" You asked.

"How you and my brother met." Teucer answered, his eyes closing.

"Oh boy," you chuckled, "Okay then."

Great, how can you cover this up.

You began stroking his arm, tracing patterns.

"Well, I was strolling through the city called Mondstat." You waited for a response.

You heard the little boy hum.

"And I was walking to go to an inn to purchase a room, and out comes your brother." You smiled at the memory.

"What was he doing in there?" Childe groggily asked.

"Selling toys, of course." You slightly snickered.

Teucer's eyes shot open, "And he didn't bring me back from there?"

You pat his tiny hand, "Of course he did, he just forgot them there." You lied through your teeth.

Teucer's eyes closed again, "Okay." He yawned.

"And then, he accidentally knocked me over. Your silly brother." You whispered, observing Teucer's peaceful face.

It didn't take him long to fall asleep. You could hear his light snores.
You decided to watch over him for a few more minutes, finishing two more glasses of wine.

"My, finished a whole bottle already?" You heard a low voice besides your neck.

You turned to head to be greeted by Childe's face.

"Your brother is asleep." You pointed, whispering between hiccups.

"I can see that," Childe gazed down at his brother, "Now it's my turn with you."

You allowed him to pull you out of the chair and into his arms, "You're not too drunk to perform for me tonight, are you?" He seductively whispered into your ear.

You traced his collarbone, "No, Childe." You giggled.

He turned himself around, carrying you outside the room. He slowly closed the door, careful to not awake Teucer. He marched you down to his bedroom.
It was a separate set of stairs down the hall. No one would be able to hear you in there.
He kicked open the door, slamming it shut. He locked the door.

"Now, let's not waste another moment, girlie." He smirked, ripping his shirt from his torso. Tossing it to the floor.

The sight of his bare chest sparked something inside of you. You sure felt it, and you wanted him to feel it as well.

At that moment, every doubt in your mind evaporated. You only wanted him, and you wanted him now.
____________________________________
Chapter 30.5- End.

<3