Chapter 25- Always.

"You sure you'd be able to focus?" You eyed him.

His eyes pierced through yours, "Absolutely."

You shrugged before making your way to the seated ginger. He pushed the chair back slightly, making room for you. You shook your head, smiling. You sat yourself on his lap and he scoot the chair back in towards the desk. You draped an arm over his back, and the other on your thigh. You peeked over at the document he was signing.

"What's that for?" You pointed.

He never removed his eyes from the paper, his hand still scribbling away with that messy writing.

"Just more debt collection papers. You know how that stuff goes." He lightly giggled, throwing the pen down.

"Do we get to handle it?" You asked, excitement sparking.

"No my love, not this time." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist, adjusting your position.

He spread his legs, picking you up and placing you in between them with ease. You were a little shocked at the sudden change, but you decided to let him do as he pleased.

There a was a very noticeable height difference between the two of you, you practically looked like a toddler sitting with their parent. You didn't like how close you were to the edge of the seat, so you pushed yourself back a little. You felt Childe slight tense up before letting out an exhale.

You look back at him, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," he giggled, "You did the exact opposite."

Your eyes widened, realizing what he meant. You smirked at his with a teasing look in your eyes, "So you liked that?"

He gave a smug smile, "It's time to get back to work, girlie."

You knew the answer to that question, who knew that a small movement could turn him on. He couldn't hide it either, and he knew you felt it.
The two of you sat in silence, the only sound you could hear was the pen scribbling against the grainy paper.

Knock knock

Childe looked over at you, pointing to underneath the desk, "Under there, now."

You hopped off of his lap and crawled under the desk.

"Master Childe?" A voice came from behind the door.

"Come in." Childe called back.

You didn't move a muscle, nobody knew the two of you were here together.

"I have news regarding the recent heist in Mondstat." The voice stated.

Childe shifted in his seat, rolling forward. You could hear him please his elbows on his desk, "Let me hear it, then. I don't have all the time in the world."

You liked the aggressive Childe, it was sexy. You refused to move a muscle, simply listening to the conversation. That was until you had a dirty idea.

You slowly reached your way up to Childe's belt, slowly unbuckling it. Childe flinched at the sudden tug at his waist.

"A-Ah! I see!" He coughed, trying to prevent himself from giving you away.

"Master Childe, are you feeling well?" The voice asks, slight worry edging his voice.

"Yes, n-no worries." Childe chuckled nervously.

You decided to take it another step further. You reached a little further down, but before you could grab anything, a hand forcefully grasped your wrist.

Awe damn, he caught me.

"Anyways," the man continued.

He tried pushing your hand back down, but you decided to use your other hand. You worked your way to his pant zipper and pulled it down.

"YES! T-That works just f-fine!" Childe began to squirm.

"O-Okay, very well then. I will excuse myself then." You heard the voice explain before he began walking away.

As soon as you heard the door close, both of your wrists were wrapped in his hands. He pulled you up, holding your hands above your head, his face inches away from yours.
"What's with this sudden behavior? Do you want me that bad?" He smirked.

"It's the wine." You blamed.

"I can tell." He giggled, pulling you filling from underneath the desk, "Your words are slurring and you can barely walk."

You pouted, "Busted."

Childe cupped your face in his hand, planting a gentle kiss on your nose, "You can't hide it from me, my love."

You gaze back at him, "What are we?"

His ocean blue eyes slightly widened, "What do you want to be?"

"Yours," you leaned in further, "And I want you to be mine."

His face softened, "I already am yours, girlie."

Childe reached for your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. He rubbed his thumb on your palm in circular motions, leaning his head on yours.

"And I always will be." He whispered before giving you yet another kiss, but on the head.

He stroked the hair on your head, "Let's get you to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow."

You hummed, your eyes now closed. Childe picked you up and held you against his chest, "Goodnight, girlie." He whispered into your ear as he began walking out of the door.

Just like a few weeks before, here he was, lulling you to sleep in his arms. The swaying of his movements and the sound of his boots against the floor. His heart beating, his breathing pattern, you could feel it all.

Here you lay in his arms, drifting off to sleep. If your secret would have remained unknown, you wouldn't understand what love truly is. You wouldn't be in the arms of the person you wished to spend the rest of your life with. You would still be living your mundane life in Liyue, living everyday in limbo.

You wish it could stay like this forever.
____________________________________
Chapter 25- End.