Chapter 28- Snowball.

"C'mon Y/N! I want to show you your room!" Teucer squeaked as he snatched your hand, dragging you away from the family gathering.

"Okay! Okay! Slow down, you're too fast for me!" You playfully cheered back.

Teucer giggled, his ginger hair flying in all sorts of directions. A spitting image of his older brother, very cute.

"I'm super duper fast!" He exclaimed as he arrived at a door.

Teucer pointed his tiny finger at the large door, "This is your room!" He opened the door.

It was a huge guest room. Childe must really spoil his family for them to have this extravagant of decorations. You let Teucer guide you around the room.

He hopped onto the bed, signaling at the stuffed animal that lay next to the pillow, "I put Mr. Cyclops up here to keep you company! Brother got him for me, he's my favorite!" He giggled.

You joined Teucer on the bed. You gave him a big hug, "You're too sweet, Teucer. All of this for me?" You smiled sheepishly.

His tiny arms wrapped around you, "Yes! Yes! Yes! When brother wrote to me saying you were coming, I had to prepare!"

You ruffled your gloved hand through his hair.
"You are just as charming as your brother, Teucer." You held you hand up to your mouth, acting as a shield, "Maybe more charming than him, but don't tell him I said that!" You winked.

Teucer's ocean orbs sparkled, "My lips are sealed!" He acted out zipping his lips and threw away the imaginary key.

The two of you giggled before Teucer jumped off of the bed and ran out of the room. You stood up to follow him but he was already returning, "Let's play outside!" He held up his snow gear.

You felt tired from your journey, but you obliged.
"Okay, let me help you then." You offered, taking his jacket off of the hanger.

He shook his head, "I'm a big boy! I can do it myself!" He beamed.

"Alright then, I'll meet you outside then." You smiled.

Teucer gave you a wave before darting out of the room. You gave a light chuckle to yourself.

I wonder what Childe was like as a kid.

"Knock Knock, Girlie." You heard a knock from the door.

You finished pulling your hair up, "Yeah?" You muffled, a Bobby pin in your mouth.

Childe walked up behind you, "Here, let me help you with that." He plucked the Bobby pin from your mouth, holding your hair up with his other hand.
He tied the remainder of your hair up, placing Bobby pins in when needed. It was oddly relaxing when he did your hair for you.

His hands fiddled a little more with your hair before stepping back, his hands proudly placed on his hips, "Done! How'd I do? Pretty well if I say so myself."

You observed your hair in the mirror, eyes practically glowing, "It's perfect." You breathed.

"Wait, what's this?" You asked, observed an item that was placed in your ear, "An earring?"

He placed his hands behind his back, "You match me now!" He pointed to his earring in his ear.

You beamed at the delicate piece of jewelry that dangled from your ear, it was the other half to his.

"You like it, girlie?" Childe asked, placing his hands on your shoulders, peeking his face next to yours.

"I love it." You smiled in the mirror.