Chapter 20- Disgrace.

I don't recall ever being here before.
The Guyun Stone Forest. I heard there are an overwhelming number of ruin guards located on this island. Free training dummies.

I walked along the path that led through the open world around me. It was a truly beautiful monumental area. Rex Lapis did an amazing job at creating this place.

You approached the area you were ordered to investigate in. The air had a different aura to it, a dark and eerie feeling lingering in the air. You stopped in the dead middle of an open field. Your gut told you to prepare for battle, something was coming. Loud footsteps, a number of them. At least six, no eight sets of them.

Before you could turn around to face them, you felt an intense amount of heat sling past your face.

Missiles.

You slipped your delusion on your face, summoning two swords. There was nothing stopping you now.

Eight ruin guards stood before you, trapping you in the middle. You didn't hesitate before raising your two swords to the air, lightning striking energy in the blades. In this form, you could move at an overwhelming amount of speed.

You gave a malicious smirk, leaping forward towards the first set of ruin guards to your left. Striking their weak points before they could even raise their robotic arms to attack, the two guards fell to the ground now lifeless.

Six.

An electro infused ruin guard began spinning full force at you, another one preparing to jump.
You transformed your swords into spears, one of ice, one of electro. Dodging the now spinning guard, you prepared to throw your spear as soon as it stopped. You were a little too slow, the ruin guard managed to send you flying across the field. You caught yourself, landing softly on the ground. You sped over to the ruin guard that launched you and thrusted your spear into its eye. The electrified robot began to combust, malfunctioning due to the element of cryo impacting its core.

Five.

Thrusting your electrified spear into the ground, you sent shock waves through the earth. You managed to stun two of the ruin guards. The remaining three positioning themselves for their next moves. You were running out of breath, but you knew you could finish them off soon. You took the opportunity to summon a bow, arrows made of cryo. You were surprised with what you could create.

Clutching your bow, you used your other free hand to summon a number of ice pillar from the ground. You summoned one below your feet, hoisting yourself into the air. While airborne, you aimed your bow, and shot a number of arrows towards the two ruin guards in front of you. Direct hits.

Three.

You landed down on the ground below you. You turned around, now facing the remaining three ruin guards. Except, these three were all aiming their missiles at you. You were too busy being distracted by the others that you didn't pay attention to the others.

You clicked your tongue as you heard the fast
paced beeps emit from the robots. As soon as you heard the final beep, you stormed ahead, slashing at their feet. You used a pole arm to throw them off of their balance, the missiles now rocketing into the surrounding ocean.

With a slight flick of your hand, the three remaining ruin guards exploded.

Zero.

You plopped yourself onto the ground, exhausted. You were only hit once, so you only a had a minor injury on your left arm. It was nothing you couldn't handle. Using your delusion took a lot of energy out of you, so you just needed a moment to relax.
You removed your mask and positioned it back on your head.

Maybe having two visions wasn't so bad.

You heard another set of footsteps approaching you, but these weren't ruin guards. It was just one person.

You pushed yourself off of the ground and summoned your sword once more.

"Nice work you did, y/n." Heard a voice behind you sneer.

You turned around to face the man approaching you. It was him. That huge ass hat, his royal blue hair, those malicious eyes.

You didn't say a word, you just following his movements cautiously.

"Although I am slightly disappointed they didn't do more damage, I'm impressed." He said as he inched closer to you.

"Stay away from me, Scaramouche. I know everything." You glared as your pointed your sword outwards.

He put his hands out in front of him, "That's harsh. I just wanted to have a little chat with you, that is all." He pouted.

Scaramouche began circling around you, you copied. You two walked in a circle, your weapon outreached.

"It's a little late for that. I know what your true intentions are." You spat.

He placed his hands on his hips, "Then, allow me to not waste anymore time. I wouldn't have had to do this myself if that useless freak would have finished you when he was told."

Your stomach dropped, "Why was he involved? Why do you wish me dead so bad?!" You yelled.

Scaramouche only chuckled, "He hates you just as much as I do. It's your fault for being so gullible and naïve. Like I said, you're pathetic," his eyes slimmed, "You have no right to be a harbinger."

You were taken aback by his words. You wanted to believe it wasn't true, that Childe didn't mean it. You hung your head, allowing your hands to fall to your side.

"Childe isn't like that." You denied.

"You heard it all yourself. Don't tell me you love that monster?" He sneered, crossing his arms.

"If Childe wanted to kill me, he would have fucking done it by now!" You screamed at him, "I've put him through so much trouble, yet he hasn't failed me."

"You really think he loves you back?" He laughed, "You're fucking delusional. He couldn't care less about you."

"Then that's fine. As much I want to stay away from him, I just can't. And he wants me dead, then I'll let him kill me himself. I couldn't care less about my own life anymore." You glared back.

"I know your whole plan, Scaramouche. I am not as stupid as you say I am. You're the pathetic one here, picking a fight with your fellow comrade." You snarled as you walked up to him, jabbing your finger into his chest.

"You're a disgrace to the Fatui." You whispered into his ear.

His expression darkened, "You little bitch."
___________________________________
Chapter 20- End.