Chapter 24- Interrupting?

WARNING~ NSFW
Slight sexual activity ahead.
____________________________________
You and Childe arrived the restaurant where you were to meet Zhongli.

You turned back towards Childe, hesitant to open the door.

He ushered his hands forward, signaling you to open the door, and that it was okay.

You gave him a light smile before facing the door, raising your hand, giving a light knock.

"Come in." You heard Zhongli's voice echo.

You turned the door knob, opening the door.

"Zhongli!" You exclaimed as you hurried towards the ex-archon's dining chair.

Zhongli turned to you, opening his arms.
"My dear Y/N, I'm relieved you're safe."

You wrapped yourself into his warm embrace, giggling out of joy.

Ahem...

Both you and Zhongli turned your heads towards the awkwardly standing ginger.

You pulled yourself from Zhongli's embrace, now walking towards Childe.

"My, jealous much?" You teased, linking your arm with his.

Childe looked away, slightly pouting.
"Never." He closed his eyes, swiveling his head to the side.

You chuckled, "Fine then, no hugs from me! All for Zhongli!" You unlinked your arms.

Before you could take a step away, you felt a rough hand grasp your wrist, pulling you back. You were greeted with a tight hug, "None for him! All mine!" He whined, tightening his grip on you.

"Okay okay! I'm all yours, Childe." You gave in, slightly flustered.

A low chuckle erupted throughout the room, "Am I interrupting something?" His amber eyes glowing with amusement.

"Yes, you are." Childe shot a glare at the seated ex-archon.

You gave Childe a light tap on the chest, "Quit it! Be polite! He invited us here!"

You dismissed yourself to the table, placing yourself in a chair close to Zhongli, "Excuse him, Zhongli."

Zhongli gave a wave, "It's no worries. I'm just glad you two were able to join me. There is quite a bit to discuss."

Childe placed his elbow on the table, "Awe man, so serious already?" He gave a toothy grin at Zhongli.

Zhongli ignored the boy and turned his attention towards you, "Osmanthus Wine?" He held up the bottle.

"Sure!" You raised your glass towards him, allowing him to fill the glass, "I've never had this before."

Zhongli sighed back into his chair, "Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember..."

"Don't start." Childe spat, slimming his ocean blue eyes, "No need to bore my love."

You stuck your tongue out at Childe, in which he gladly reciprocated. He moved his chair closer to yours.

You took a sip of the wine, you felt your mouth drop open, eyes wide,"This is so good, Zhongli."
You looked down at the red glass of wine in your hand, who knew that the everyday beverage of the Geo Archon was this delicious.

You chugged the remainder of the wine in your glass, asking for more immediately. Childe also grabbed a glass of wine, but of Snezhnayan Wine.

A few moments past before Zhongli broke the silence, "So Childe, what was that whole ordeal with drowning Liyue?"

Your eyes immediately shot over the ginger that sat inches away from you. You raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer. Childe gave a nervous chuckle, "Just wanted to stir the pot, that's all. I wanted to see Aether in action again." He gave a smirk.

"What do you mean?" You inquired, taking another sip of wine.

"Well, allow me to explain the-" Zhongli started.

"ACK!" You yelped, your hands flying to your mouth.

The ginger haired boy besides you gave an almost inaudible teasing laugh. You felt his hand wander further up your dress.

"Y/N, is everything okay?" Zhongli asked, his amber eyes carefully observing your face.

You squirmed as you tried to stop Childe from advancing further, trying to prevent any inappropriate sounds from escaping your lips.

"Y-Yes, I'm f-fine! Totally fine!" You yelped, clearly struggling, "I think the wine is s-starting to get to me!" You slammed your hand down on the table.

You turned your head over to Childe, glaring at him. You could tell he was enjoying this. You were too, but you were VERY embarrassed. Childe gave you a smug smirk before removing his hand from you, slipping his glove back on underneath the table. He clasped his hands on top of the table, acting as normal as possible.

"She's just a little tipsy." Childe exaggerated.

Zhongli chuckled, "I see. Then, let us continue with our chat."
____________________________________
You and Childe were walking back to the northland bank. You refused to even make eye contact with him.

"C'mon (n/n) don't be so upset with me!" Childe whined.

"Noooooooooooope!" You giggled, slurring your words.

Childe rest his palm against his forehead, shaking his head, "You have an incredibly low tolerance to alcohol. What am I going to have to do with you, little lady?"

"Mmmmmmmm I don't know!" You giggled, "I'm not as tipsy as you think I am!" You leaned against his shoulder.

"Tell that to the jury." Childe rolled his eyes and he opened the door to the bank, "We need to go to my office for a bit, that okay girlie?"

"Yes, it's not a problem." You smiled, prancing ahead towards the stairs, "Hurry up slow poke!"

"Okay okay! I'm coming!" Childe exclaimed, closing the door, "Up the stairs to the right."

You hopped up the stairs, opening the door you were told and walked into it. You plopped yourself down onto the sofa sitting in front of his desk. He walked in, "Make yourself comfortable."

You snuggled yourself into the couch, following Childe with your eyes. He sat himself in his chair and grabbed a pen, "Just a few documents and some business and I'll be done."

You hummed, never taking your eyes off of him. God, he was so cute when he focused like this. His hair draping over eyes, his ocean blue orbs captivated on the paper below him. Just watching him made your heart melt.
Childe glanced up at you, "See something you like?" He gave a teasing giggle.

You chuckle back, "Nope."

He gave a mocking pout, "Fine then."

You crossed your arms and turned to other direction.

"That's it, come here. Come sit with me." He ordered, patting to his lap.

"You want me to sit on your lap?" You asked, walking over to your beloved.

He nodded, "It'll help me focus." He smirked.

It absolutely would not help him focus. But did that stop him from getting what he wanted? No.
____________________________________
Chapter 24- End.