Chapter 29- Chopsticks.

THUD

You fell face first into the snow.

THUMP

And there is Teucer's snowball now embedded into your hair.

You heard Teucer's giggles from behind you, the crunching of the snow below his feet. You hoisted yourself up, brushing the snow from your face. The cold stung your face. You dusted the snow off of Childe's jacket, "You naughty little boy!" You yelped as you scooped up a handful of snow into your gloved hands.

Teucer gave a little shriek as he began to run, "You won't catch me!" He taunted, looking back at you.

As you were running towards the little boy, you threw your hands out in front of you, shaping ice pillars above the ground. You hopped from pillar to pillar, easily catching up Teucer. You were never told you couldn't use your Cryo Vision.

"Hey! No fair! You have a vi- oof!" Teucer abruptly stopped.

"You better slow down, little guy. I can't have you getting hurt." Childe chuckled, cradling his little brother in his arms.

You tossed your snowball up and down, juggling it between your hands.

"And you, little lady," Childe pointed at you, "No cheating is allowed!" He marched towards you.

You giggled, jumping backwards.
You held out your hands, threatening Childe in a teasing way.

Childe placed one hand on his hip, "Fine then," he crouched, "We'll play the hard way then."

Childe summonsed his hydro bow, aiming it to the sky. He shot a number of hydro arrows into the sky. You took this opportunity to freeze mid air and as they were falling, preparing to catch them.
You hopped around, catching each individual one. You held them in your fingers, spinning them around like a student doing pencil tricks.

While you were distracted, Childe stole a glance at Teucer. He knew immediately what trick his big brother was about to pull. Childe held a finger to his lips, slowly backing up. As you turned your back to face Childe, you noticed he wasn't there.
In a matter of seconds, you were toppled to the ground, Childe on top of you.

"I win." He smirked.

You pouted, "No fair. You did your big boy trick."

He winked, "You bet I did, and judging by the look on your face, you are quite impressed."

"You're lucky you're cute." You slimmed your (e/c) orbs.

"Hey y/n, watch out!" You heard Teucer yell from in front of you.

Childe looked up, "Wha-"

THUD

Teucer erupted in laughter, "Right in the face! Did'ja see that y/n? Did'ja?" He twirled out of joy.

You giggled at the sight of Childe's unamused face, covered in the thick Snezhnayan snow.

You pushed yourself out of Childe's grip, rolling over. You gazed up at Teucer, "Perfect hit," you whispered, "Now do it again."

"I heard that!" You heard Childe groan as he brushed the snow from his face.

You scrambled to get up off of your feet, but you weren't quick enough. Before long, you were scooped up in Childe's arms. You flailed you limbs around, but he had no intentions of letting your run rampant.