Chapter 18- I would.

"Wakey, Wakey!" I heard a woman's voice lull me from sleep.

I hummed, slowly sitting up, "Hu Tao?"

She gave a little hop before striking a pose, "The one and only! Zhongli asked me to take care of you for the day!"

I tied my (h/c) hair back into a low messy bun, "Thanks? I don't get why he couldn't. I don't mean to cause any trouble."

She gave a closed eyes smile before pulling open the curtains, "He has some business with someone today, and it was last minute."

"Oh. Okay, we'll thank you for taking care of me. I apologize for looking a mess." I chuckled, slightly embarrassed. I could barely open my eyes from them being so puffy.

She hopped over to your bed side and took your hair for out, "It's no problem! Now let me do your hair."

I sighed before turning around so that my back was facing Hu Tao.

"Have you seen Childe?" I asked without thinking, "Wait-"

"No. I haven't. That's who Mr. Zhongli has business with today. He didn't seem too happy to go though." Hu Tao giggled as she parted my hair.

My heart began to pound, "Business?" I asked.

"Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Oops!" She chuckled as she began to French braid your hair.

You liked having someone play with your hair. It was really fun. You couldn't help but giggle.

"What's so funny?" She whines, peeking her head around so that she could see your face.

"It's nothing. I'm just very happy right now. Thank you for doing my hair." I smiled.

"I'm glad to see you in a better mood. And it's no problem. We have a fun day planned ahead." She exclaimed.

Hu Tao finished your hair and gave you a mirror. She was very talented. Your face lit up, "It looks amazing!"

She thanked you before she asked to check on your wounds. You lifted your shirt and took off the dressing.

"Holy Archon, y/n, you healed really fast!" She said practically in shock.

You looked at her confused, "What do you mean? No I don't."

"No, y/n, look. You're completely healed." She lightly traced over the scar that remained on your stomach.

"What?!" You shrieked as you looked down to no longer see a giant gash, "It's only been a week, and it was bleeding bad yesterday. This isn't possible."

Hu Tao was in shock as well.
"That's impressive. Does it hurt when you stand and move?"

You stood up, no pain whatsoever. You mouth lay agape, "none." You said in disbelief.

Neither of you understood what happened. That was until Hu Tao realized something, "Did Zhongli give you anything to drink?"

You nodded, "Some water, but it tasted a bit sweet."

"A-Ha! Now I get it." She snapped her fingers.

I cocked my head.

"Nevermind that, let's head out!" She ushered you out the door.
She grabbed your hand as she pulled out of the parlor, "Let's go have some fun."
____________________________________
~Time Skip~

After saying goodbye to Hu Tao, you decided to spend the night at the inn located in Liyue Harbor.
With your wounds oddly fully healed, you were finally able to be explore once more.

You took this time to think about what you thought about everything that has happened in the past few days. You knew Childe lied and betrayed you, but why was your gut telling you there was another reason behind it? That he didn't mean it? You've always trusted your gut, why are you doubting it now? Is your love for him clouding your judgement?

No, y/n. He said he wanted you dead.
But that doesn't scare you anymore. Why not?
If that's truly how he felt, then good for him.
Would you really be willing to let him end your life if it came to it?

You would.
____________________________________
Chapter 18- End.

Sorry for it being shorter~ I wanted this to be a little bit of a filler. I'm publishing another part tonight <3