Chapter 21- Heavy.

I leaned in towards his ear. I tucked my hands behind my back, slowly summoning a small orb of electricity.

"Let's spar, you fucker." I teased in his ear before shoving my hand onto his chest, the ball of energy paralyzing him temporarily. You had about 5 seconds to back away.

While he attempted to recover from the unexpected attack, I jumped backwards, readying for battle. One of us was going to make it out of here alive, and it was going to be you.

Scaramouche coughed as he pushed himself up. He slowly removed his hat and tossed it to the side.
"Weak."

Your (e/c) orbs sparked with bloodlust. Except this time, you weren't going to lose yourself. You made a promise to Childe, and you had every intention of keeping it. But you weren't going to go easy on him either. You wanted to have his blood on your hands. You wanted him to feel every bit of pain you've ever felt.

You summoned a pole arm, infusing it with your cryo abilities. Scaramouche had a vision of electro, the same as you. What good will fighting electro to electro do? You had that advantage.

You didn't even have a chance to move before he launched his first attack. He's a catalyst, but you use a multi range of weapons. That would mean he lacks physical strength. You effortlessly repelled his attack. You stared at him, unimpressed.
"I thought you would be a better opponent than this. I'm disappointed." You scoffed as you shook your head out of disappointment.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes, before waving his hand, sending you flying against the mountain side. You hit your head hard, the impact knocking the wind out of your chest. Before you could move, he flung an attack, aiming at your core. The strength of the attack was so great, it pushed you back against the wall. The pressure of the attack caused you to cough up blood. You slid down the wall, choking.
You couldn't stop coughing, and it was hard for you get air in. But you wouldn't let him end you here. You wiped the blood away from your mouth, standing yourself up.

He held his arms out, "Come on now, Princess. You can't lose the fight if it hasn't even started yet."

You couldn't open your mouth, or else you felt you might cough up more blood. You gave a low grunt in response, your eyes now burning with hatred. You flung yourself at him, recklessly jabbing at any open point he gave you. Of course he did the same. You both waltzed around each other.
The two of you continuously dodged any attack you threw at each other.

You jumped backwards, while in air, you summoned your bow of ice. Every seemed to be going in slow motion. You aimed directly at the heart, and let go of the string. You sent three cryo arrows at Scaramouche. Without hesitation, you pulled your sword out of thin air. Sprinting forward, you stuck the sword through the blue haired boy's shoulder. He faltered, stepping backwards slightly, preparing to say something. The arrows you previously shot had anchored themselves in his right leg.

Fuck. I missed the heart.

You hopped backwards, preparing to not allow him to make another move. Right as you took your first step forward, you felt your body go weightless. You were flying through the air once more. The wind stung your face. You closed your eyes, preparing for impact.

Please, not another mountainside!

You threw your hands out in front of you, creating a cryo barrier to help break your fall. Sure, it would hurt but it's better than flying into a wall of stone.

You felt your body go limp, your energy gave out. You missed the wall of cryo you made. You slowly opened your eyes, this time you were down in what appeared to be a cavern. You looked up, realizing.
The ground you once stood on had collapsed due to Scaramouche's attack. You fell at least a few hundred feet. You heard a light clack of boots land in front of you. You hoisted yourself up onto your knees, wiping the dirt and blood off of your face. He looked at the now uniform tattered, bloodied and bruised Scaramouche. One eye shut, blood seeping out of the tear ducts, Scaramouche gave a menacing smile.

"You beat me up more than I've beat you up." He flicked his wrists.

I felt my hands and legs fly up against the wall. I felt something covering my wrists and ankles. I looked up, he restrained me against the wall.
"You bast-" I felt an overwhelming amount of pain envelop my body. He had electrocuted me.

Scaramouche let out a malicious cackle, "What was that?"

I opened my mouth once more to speak, but only to be greeted with the intense pain I felt moments ago.

He inched closer to me and lifted my chin up with his index finger. He pulled his face closer to mine, his Indigo eyes piercing into mine.

"I want to hear you scream my name, to beg for me to spare your life. I want to hear your blood curdling screams of pain. I'm going to make your last moments alive a living hell." He grinned ear to ear, slimming his eyes.
He gently stroked your face, "I bet you wish your Prince Charming was here to save you right about now, don't you?" He teased.

You didn't utter a word, you weren't going to give him that satisfaction. You weren't going to squirm for his entertainment. You gave him yet another unimpressed look.

"Why not me? You seemed to perform just well enough for Childe." He sneered, tracing his finger down your neck.

He saw your eyes widen, "The whole building heard it~" He sneered.

He positioned his face close to your neck, tickling you with his warm breath. You didn't move a muscle. He planted a light kiss on your neck, waiting to see a reaction from you. Your breath slightly hitched, he smirked as he lifted his head to meet yours.
"You like th-" He began before you hacked up more blood onto him.

His face morphed into disgust, yours morphing into satisfaction. He slapped his hand against your face, leaving a red mark on your cheek.
"You're starting to piss me off." He glared.

"Good." You managed a laugh.

He set off the restraints once more, except this time it was much more painful. You couldn't help but Yelp out in pain. Scaramouche didn't stop, instead he watched you lie there helpless.
You took notice to his amusement and shut your mouth. It hurt like hell, but he was winning. You needed to put an end to this sadist.

He held is palm out into the summoning something dagger-like. It was sharp and radiated deadly energy. You knew what he was planning to do, and you needed to escape fast. He looked back up at you with a malicious smirk on his face. He didn't move any closer to you, instead he just teased you with the object he held in his hand.

"You shouldn't have gotten so cocky." Scaramouche chuckled, tossing the lethal weapon between his hands. His uniform was drenched with blood, cuts and bruises visible on his pale skin. His hair a wild mess, his eyes filled with bloodlust. He looked like the villain in a horror story.

You felt your heart start pounding in your chest, for once you began to tremble out of fear. You didn't want to die yet. You didn't want to die in the hands of Scaramouche. You didn't think it would turn out this way. It's wasn't supposed to end like this. You watched as the boy inched closer to you, taunting you in your final moments. You closed your eyes as you watched him lift his hand.

That was until you felt a few droplets of water hit your face, your body sinking to the ground. Your body felt heavy, so you could only open your eyes.
There he stood. His effortlessly styled ginger hair. The red mask that lay upon his messy locks.
Those breathtaking ocean blue eyes.
His red and grey uniform, his gloved hands.
His hydro vision buckled to his waist.

Holding down the man who was about to take your life.

Childe...
____________________________________
Chapter 21- End

A/N- This is the longest chapter I've ever written! My power actually went out from a terrible storm so I wrote this while waiting for it to come back on :)