Ch. 42

Time Skip: A week later
_______________________________

The next morning I woke up and I saw Eli sleeping next to me. She looked peaceful. It's crazy how we switched bodies and how we can be in this place together.
I do feel a bit homesick and after everything that has happened, I don't know how to feel about it all.
She looked a bit pale.

I got up and headed to the shower, I did everything for my hygiene and I decided to wear makeup today and straighten my hair.
'Woah who is this?' Hehe baby girl

The more I stare into the mirror, the more I saw how
I kind of look like my old self. It was a blur but I saw it abit.
I went back to my room and I saw Eli awake.
"Hey girl you awake?"
It looked like she has more color to her skin. That was weird. Was it my imagination?
She yawned and smiled.
"You're up early."

I looked at her and smiled back.
"Yeah I got pretty good sleep last night and I decided to get ready for the football game later today."

She stared at me hard. "So beauty queen who are fucking tonight?"

I blushed a bit and I laughed. "Um nobody I just wanted to look good damn."

She looked skeptical. "Uh huh sure girl, listen I don't think I can go to the football game with you."

My eyes widen a bit. "What? Why not?"

"I have to go somewhere on the other side of town, pick up some stuff you know?" She winked at me and I groaned.

"You're gonna make me go alone?"
I sighed and began to put my boots on.
I decided to change my outfit today. I really wanted to look good. I decide to wear a black tank top, a oversized cute fluffy sweater, leggings and knee high boots. I decide no bra today, just my cute black panties.

Eli whistled and slapped my ass.
I jumped and blushed hard.
"W-what the hell was that?"
She giggled and smiled at me.
"You make me want to fuck myself girl ."
I looked at her deadass.
"Bruh."

"But really why are you so dressed up that's not like you."
I looked at her and I sighed.

"Honestly after everything that happened between Stan and me maybe it's time I move on and actual have fun with myself. To start loving myself because I know im a good person. And the more I started to think about me and you, we only live this life once you know. Maybe we are here for a reason, this was meant to happen. Sounds crazy right?"

She looked at me and she is silent.
She looked shocked but finally smiled a bit.
"Yeah girl I agree, let's smoke this blunt I rolled and you head out haha."

I smiled .
"Hell yeah."

_______________________________________

My grandparents gave me Eli a ride to the other side of town, and then they dropped me off at the school.
I got off and I started walking to the football field.
It was hella packed omg

It looked like the whole school is here in crowds.
My phone started ringing.
I looked and it shows caller ID: RED ❤️

I answered .
"Elli !!!!!!where are you? We have been waiting for you oh my god."
I laughed and I started looking around.
"I just got here, where you at?"
It was kind of hard to hear inside this stadium