Chapter 1.

Honestly, I've had this idea for a while & just decided that there are not many South Park reader stories so I'm just writing this story to see where this goes.
______________________________________

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the lighting of my room.
Well, At least I thought it was my room. But woke up in some room I didn't recognize.
"What the hell?" My voice sounded the same but I was in deep shock.
You don't usually wake up in a room you don't recognize every day.

The walls were brown almost a beige color. The carpet was gray like the bedsheets I was in. But my eyes lingered mostly on the mirror. What I saw in the mirror exactly.
Me.
But not me at the same time.
I looked nothing like my modern self. 'Either I'm being pranked or I don't really have a damn clue what the hell is this.'
I now have brown curly hair a little bit over my shoulders. My eyes were brown. And I had the average body.
Average.
Just an average body I was unfamiliar with and I absolutely had no clue of what happened to me or my body at least. My hands slowly went up to my face and just slowly started poking my cheeks. "Oh, Jesus why now" I was just in absolute shock. I just looked at myself for who knows how long until I heard footsteps on what sounded like stairs coming to a stop outside the room.

Gently. I heard knocking on the door. And of course, the door opened & a lady walked into the room.
"Oh, you're already awake Eli" the older lady spoke. Her voice was the usual caring grandmother's voice. One I was unfamiliar with til now.
She looked about in her 60s or 50s, the gray Coal hair and lingering hazelnut eyes with wrinkles observing me and waiting for a response.
She noticed the shock in my eyes.
"Are you alright Eli?" She spoke again with the same look in her eyes.
A look I'm not familiar with at all.
Eli.
The name she said again. I guess that this person's body I'm in is Eli.
I looked up at her and just gave her a nod. Trying to not give the expression of being in shock.

She smiled and said, "Well then, why don't you get ready and then come on down to eat breakfast. You don't usually wake up early for breakfast anymore". She looks at me one more time before leaving the room and shutting the door.
'What time is it anyway?'. I looked out the window and it was dark. 'Well shucks.'
I then proceeded to get up from my bed and get ready.
I slowly opened the door and looked around. The hallway was unfamiliar. 'You know what, everything is'.
I looked around for a bit til I saw a door next to the stairway and just opened it.
Must be luck because that was surely the restroom.
And the rest was history.

Nah I just did the usual like Shower, brush my teeth, etc.

I went into my room and my eyes trailed to the closet door. I opened it and saw clothes. I took out a gray long-sleeve shirt, dark blue jean pants, and a black comfy scarf. After putting it on, my eyes caught onto the mirror once again.
'It really is unexplainable how this happened to me damnit'.
I stopped looking at the mirror and then at the dresser next to the bed.
There was a gray knitted hat on the dresser. I walked up to it and took a hold of it in my hands.
'It's soft, almost comfy' I then put it on my head and headed out the door, not forgetting the gray shoes that I saw next to the door.

I went down the stairs & into the living room. It looked like your normal typical living room.
My eyes looked at a picture that was on the coffee table, it was a picture of the older lady with, Im guessing her husboi. I mean husband.
I then went on into the kitchen where the next was history.

Nah I just was greeted by the older lady. "Good Morning Eli, just sit by your Grandpa while I finish up here," she said after looking at me and going back to What looked like she was almost done preparing the 'breakfast'.
I sat down and immediately noticed the piercing glare of hazel eyes of what Im guessing is my grandpa in front of me.
He looked like the older biker type of grandpa. I noticed he had tattoos on his neck. I'm pretty sure he has some on his arms covered by the leather jacket he has. He wasn't the scrawny type either he had muscles. His hair was gray with a goatee.
"Did you get a good night's sleep?" He spoke with a soft voice. Okay. I was not expecting that.
I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover huh?
He must have noticed the confusion in my eyes and then he said " What's got you shaken up kid?" Before I could answer the lady came with plates.
"Oh, don't mind her Ron she's just probably woke up too early haha"
Ron
I guess that's his name then.

Now his eyes had confusion in them.
"Huh, what do you mean woman?" And then his eyes glanced at me once more
"Just finish your breakfast so I can drop you off, kid". He then began to eat and read his newspaper once more. The older lady-- 'I wish I knew her name because the older lady is getting tiresome of saying ' turned to me once again and said " Don't mind Ronald dear, he's just grouchy in the morning" she then turned to 'Ron' and pinched his cheek "But you're my grouchy honey".
Ron actually looked flustered and by means it was adorable.
"Goddamit Elise you woman!" he said obviously in a flustered way.
'Finally Jesus my wish is granted with her name Elise. Praise him.
After we finished eating Ron and I left the kitchen and proceeded to the front door.
I saw a bag next to the door which looked like a school bag and I took it guessing it was Eli's. We then went out on out and I saw something familiar.
The houses.
They looked kind of the same. Just different color.
I couldn't pinpoint it.
Also the damn snow.
I've never seen snow in person, so it amazed me. I got knocked out of my thoughts when Ron told me to hurry in the kind of old bluish three-seat truck. And we drove to what school was at. And the next was history.

_____________________________________

1147 words.

Tell me what you guys think. :)
It's kind of modern au South Park