Chapter 12.

So the bell rang and I'm currently in Mr. Garrisons' class.
"Okay class settle down " The class settled down and it got quiet but you could still hear Cartman's loud ass teasing Kyle. I was looking at the two not paying attention whatsoever to the garrison's lesson.

He's so beautiful. Stunning.

I was staring at Kyle's looks so entranced at him.

His red curly hair looked so soft. Beautiful Green emerald eyes that shone with irritation at Cartman but were Stunning. You would have to really stare to see his slight, many freckles scattered on his face.  And his pearly white teeth.

'Sweet Jesus

I guess I was staring too long because all of a sudden we made eye contact. He looked a bit surprised and slightly freaked that I was eye-raping him.

'Fuck he caught me checking him out bro. But like who wouldn't check out that meal ?' ;)
I became flustered and I'm sure my face went so red he caught me.
'OMGOMGOMGOMG '
I quickly averted my eyes to garrison but caught Craig staring at me.

'Omg Craig saw me eye raping Kyle, great
He looked so amused. But it was weird why did he notice me all of the sudden?
'Uh probably cause you flipped him off more than once'.
'Good point me'.

'Okokokokok calm down and focus

I tried to listen to Mr. Garrisons' lesson thing.
"So partner up with a classmate and turn in the quiz by the end of the period. "

By the time I knew it, the classroom was loud with chattering and students getting up to be With partners.

'Broo I don't have a partner;-;'.

I felt a sudden poke on my shoulder.
I turned and looked and met with beautiful blue dark eyes.

I felt a sudden warmth spread in my chest. 'Da fuq'

I look up at Stan Marsh and he looked a bit better from the last time I saw him at that party. He didn't look so tired and dull in a way I would put it.

"Hey there,"  he smiled and looked at me.
'Why is he so bootyful?'

"Hey, Marsh what's up?" I was kind of flustered but tried not to show it.

"Marsh?"He chuckled and smiled.
"Stan is fine and wants to be partners? I'm usually partnered up with either Kyle or Wendy but" His eyes become hurt and sad after saying Wendy's name. "Kyle is partnered with some reason Craig and you know".

"Yeah, And yes I would like to be partners".
Stan looked relieved.

"Alright then partner".

I felt a piercing stare and scanned my eyes around the classroom and saw they came from Wendy.
She looked mad and almost sad-like. But I knew she recognized me because of the sudden shock on her face.

'Oh duck bro '

I was brought out of my thoughts by Stan.
" Okay let's start I guess". Stan pulled a chair & sat next to me.

"Okay cool".

So we finished the quiz in like 20 minutes it honestly wasn't hard. It was super easy. Mr. Garrison has always been an easy teacher. But it was just a bit more advanced and I was a college student in my past life. So Stan and I were just chatting.

" So any siblings?" Stan had asked me.
'Did Eli have any siblings? I remember the photo in the drawer and it was only two parents and her in it.'

"Nah I'm an only child". It felt a bit weird saying that.

"Ahh lucky, I have an older sister named Shelly" I saw him Physically shiver. "She was the worst when I was little, like worse. I am not exaggerating. But she became not worse in time and she is in college right now with an older boyfriend. So I don't see her as much. So it's just my parents and me. How about you?"

"I live with my Grandparents." I stopped there. Where were Eli's parents? Did they die or leave on a cliché vacation?

Stan saw I looked almost confused and didn't press on it.

"Cool". I kept looking at Stan. He really was gorgeous. Everything was.

Stan saw me staring at him.

"I know I'm handsome but you keep on eye-raping me every time we talk". He looked amused and leaned on his right palm staring at me.

I blushed a bit and he noticed. He just chuckled a bit.

'Sorry, you a snack boi'.

"Sorry I didn't know it was so obvious haha. It's just that your eyes are so beautiful".

He blinked and I think I saw a bit of red-tinted on his cheeks.

"Are you flirting with me now?"

"What? No uhh, it's meant in a nonsexual way" I brought up my hands gesturing but slightly panicking he was getting the wrong idea.
'Hehe, you regret saying that >:) '.

He laughs.

Laughs.

It was So alluring. So nice to hear.

He finished laughing and he looks so relaxed and light in his eyes. He looks genuinely happy.
'Wow'

"I'm just kidding with you. I know what you meant. you're really nice Eli I knew you didn't mean it like that. You're different. "

"Different? " I was lost.

He looked into my eyes. Like he was taking in everything about me.

" Every girl I talk to tries to be so flirty and touchy and it's annoying. They're either showing too much skin or being fake. And Cartman is a bit blunt and an actual asshole calling them out but it's true. So yeah when I say you're different in a cool friend way. Plus you give hella good advice." He pauses and looks at me again, "I take that back there is nothing wrong with too much skin."

'Oh, that was random'.

"Thanks, I could say the same to you." I smile at Stan. He looks glad.

'Ugh, I feel So weird'.

Stan grabs my hand gently.

'What?'

"Hey want to hang out this weekend at my friend Kyle's house? Some of my friends are gonna be there either playing games or chatting. "

I loved the feeling of his hand on mine.

"Um sure I have no plans this weekend so why not?"

My eyes kept glancing at his and then back to his hand onto mine.

I guess he noticed and removed his hand a bit embarrassed.

"Uh cool I will see you there then" he regains his cool and smiles at me.

The bell rings and I pack and head out to detention.
I also exchanged phone numbers with Stan so he could text me his address.

'What was that thing with Stan? It was weird '.

So it's the last day I have detention with Clyde and Token.

We were all in detention just us in the classroom in awkward silence.

And the next was history.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1146 words.