Chapter 18.

Both Kyle and I rush out the door and sprint outside Cartman's house.
We're both out of breath and look at each other.
Kyle and I spot Stan walking away angrily clutching himself. ' dude '.

We both run up to him and walk beside him.

Stan notices us but doesn't say anything. His eyes look so dead. Damn
But somehow Stan knew by not saying anything we were comforting him.
We walk in silence and eventually reach his house. Kyle rubs his shoulder and I grab one of his hands and rubbed comforting circles with my thumb which made his eyes shift to both of us but linger on me the most. I gently smile at him and he does so back that doesn't reach his eyes.
He eventually walks into his house leaving Kyle and me outside in the cold.
"I'll walk you home Kyle". I say this and look at Kyle. He had a sad look in his eyes and smiles at me and nods.
We continued walking a bit and Kyle decided to bring up a convo.
"So what did Wendy and you talk about?" I look at him and see curiosity in his eyes.
" Well, it's a lot to explain". I pause and see Kyles's eyes saying go ahead I have all day peasant.
" Well remember that party at Tokens?" Kyle looks confused and nods.
" When I was there I went upstairs to a random room to just chill and saw Wendy making out with Token." Kyles's eyes go with a little shock and disbelief.  " Wow ".
I just chuckle and nod. "Yup and well I basically called her out on it and told her what I thought and that Stan should know".
Kyle shakes his head
"Definitely". Kyle sighs and I turn to look at him.
" Wendy has fucked up Stan so much I'm afraid this broke him entirely". He shakes his head in frustration.  " Wendy is honestly a fucking bitch". I look at Kyle and my eyes widen and he notices his mistake.
" u-uh I totally did not mean to say that". He frantically panics and I just laugh.
I just laugh everything out.
And eventually, I start crying and laughing.
' Omg, what a loser to cry like this honestly I don't even know why am crying'.
'there are just so many emotions everywhere and too many people crying; maybe it's because Stan seemed so sad it got to me '.
I start to let a few tears fall while laughing and Kyle notices and his eyes widen.
"E-Eli?? Are you okay??" I just laugh and nod.
" Yeah I'm peachy I just needed to cry for some reason haha".  I rub my eyes and I'm glad I'm wearing waterproof mascara.
Kyle hugs me and I hug back just laying there in his arms. ' why is my heart aching?'
I eventually stop crying and pull away.
I smile at Kyle and rub his shoulders up and down.
" I'm okay really, everything just got to me all of a sudden". He looks at me and nods in understanding.
" Yeah I get it, we get those days". I lift my hands from him and let him walk to his door.
He goes to his door and pauses. He turns and smiles warmly at me. My heart thumps again, and a warm feeling spreads through my chest. Oof
" Thank you for everything Eli, for Stan. Honestly I couldn't picture it without you there you're really badass".
I chuckle and give him the smile back " Right back at Ya Broflovski ". Kyle just nods. Don't know if it was my imagination or not but maybe Kyle blushed. I could not tell it was kind of dark outside. He goes inside and I'm left standing there alone.
I sigh and look at the sky setting in . ' pretty'.

I leave and head to Eli's grandparent's house.
I arrive at seven something and I'm greeted by my grandparents watching a movie on the couch still. They asked me how it went and I replied fine and told them I already ate and headed to bed.
I sigh and lay in my pajamas on my bed and just relax.
'Damn this South Park crap is eventful'.
I go back and think of the way Stan looked and my heart clenches. 'Ouch poor Stan'.
I grab my phone and decide to text him.
_________________________________
Reply Typing: Hey Stan I hope you feel bette—-

Reply Sent: Hey Stan get some rest feel better buddy :) 

💙Stan: Thanks Eli it means a lot

Reply Typing: I'm here for yo——

Reply Sent: Kyle and I are here for you :D

💙Stan: Thanks

_________________________________

'Ugh, I'm so dumb. Of course, Stan is not gonna feel better better.

I close my eyes and go to sleep.

__________________________________

I wake up and get ready for school. Did the morning basics and headed out with Ron to his truck.
During the ride to school, I enjoyed the car talks Ron gave me. It's really a comfort and I'm glad about it. I reach school and go through the day starting from 1st pd. I chat with Butters for a bit and mention the crazy fight Stan and Token had.
I nod along to my precious butters.
" Oh Gosh did you see that fight Stan and Token had?" ' bruh I was right there but anything for you my sweet scotch'.
" Yeah haha, that was crazy". I agree and did hand agreements.
" Jee Stan is really scary and poor Token didn't come to school today". I just nod along.
" Yeah..". I kind of daze out of it. And I just listen to Butters talk.
"Eli?" I didn't realize it but butters was waving his hand in my face to get my attention for a while now oops.
I jolt out of my daydreaming and look towards butters eyes that held concern.
" Are you alright Eli? You seem kind of out of it?" ' wow do I really? I mean if butters could tell then...is he THAT observant?'.
I just smile and nod my head. " Yeah, I'm alright thanks for worrying butters".
And me being dumb and not thinking of my actions, I ruffle butters hair on his head.
' I slapped myself mentally, omg I'm actually stupid why did I even do that fuckk'.

I hesitantly move my eyes and meet Butters.
Butters face was bright red with a flustered look. Yup, he didn't expect me to do that at all. Goddamit.
I panicked and I bring my two hands to play with two parts of his hair. So basically it looked like I was using his hair as two big puppet strings softly pulling on them. "H-Ha ha I'm your master obey me puppet haha".
' actually, stop right now In the name of the law'.
Butters suddenly burst out in giggles and it's holy.
' I'm blessed;-;'.
I'm pretty sure I'm red really bad.

Butters takes my hands from his head and brings them in front of us but doesn't let go and then holds them close with his.
He giggles again.
" You're so goofy Eli gosh". Butters gazes into my eyes and my heart rapidly thumps.
' what the ?'.
I shyly smile at him and the bell rings great.
Our precious moment comes to an end.
" Well You better get to class I  don't want you to be late". It takes all of my willpower to pull away from precious Butters hands.
' my precious hehe'.
" You Bet! See you later Eli in Mr. Garrisons!" Butter leaves waving me out while I'm packing my bag and stuff.

Suddenly arms from behind snake around & hug my waist. And I hear a low chuckle near my ear.
" So you're quite the flirter Curly".

' holy fuck'.

___________________________________ ( 1333 ) Words
Aye aye, Eli is getting moments with the bois ;)