Chapter 11.

'Omg omg omg omg Kenny!!!! Touched my freakingg hand 'Reeee'' okay chill let's focus.

I looked in front of me to see him staring at me closely. Oof I kind of got embarrassed . 'why u keep looking at me fam;-; '.

The awkward staring was broken by Cylde clearing his throat.

"Okay, so darling, what ideas do you got? Cylde says to me.

Why I'm i the focus of attention ? And when does Cylde care about School work?

"Uhh--- I get interrupted by a very enthusiastic Butters!

"Oh, I know !! Treat people the way you want to be treated! Open the door for goody people! Pick up something they dropped--- 'Saved by the Butters. Damn Butters you really are an Angel;-; but I know you bad sometimes.

Kenny then interrupts him "That's great Butters you go ahead and write those ideas on paper . But I think I rather hear from Curly here". He then turns to me and puts his chin onto his right hand leaning on his elbow almost staring at me. 'That is so cute..'.

Haha, I'm not gonna comment. Because I'm ducking nervous and my palms are sweating. But ima give him his own medicine. :p

"Naw naw I'm good". I then do the exact thing Kenny did. I stare at him and then turn to Cylde. " I rather hear from Cyldie boy here ". Clyde looks a bit flustered, Butter is just looking confused. And Kenny chuckles. .....

His chuckles are godly.

Kenny looks at me. "Oh really?" His blue eyes showed mischievousness.

AGAIN. before I can comment The fire alarm goes off.

Are. You. Serious..?!?!

Why do I always get interrupted by stuff?!?!?!?!

So before I can answer, the teacher says for us to get up and walk out and follow her. As we were walking out Kenny gets pulled away by a gorgeous girl pressing her chest on him. ;-; ahh man. But I see him still staring at me. Oof
Then I get pulled by Clyde locking arms with me.
"Just only look at me darling" I then see him grab my chin and get close.

I just stare at him closely kind of like in a shock-neutral state. See his brown eyes up close. It was enhancing almost. It felt almost unknown. It almost looked like Cylde was confused about why he did that.

Were interrupted once again by Bebe grabbing my arm. " You... Eli! Let's talk shall we " She looks at me with a painfully fake smile. She then turns to Clyde -"Alone". Clyde looks shocked and sweats nervously. And then she drags me out but before we left I saw Kenny look confused but mostly Irritated. 'Why thou?'

Now I've been shoved into the locker once again . 'damn these lockers love abusing me'.

I see a mad Bebe glaring at me.

"Um Bebe looks ------ I'm interrupted --"NO YOU LOOK WHY ARE YOU ON MY MAN WHORE!"
"DO YOU THINK YOUR SO FREAKING SUPERIOR JUST CAUSE YOU SAW THAT AT THAT STUPID PARTY!"
"NOW YOU ON BOTH MEN!"

'Shit fuck okay she's mad. Okay damn, what do I do?!"

"I've never said that and I'm sorry it isn't any of my business and I swear I haven't told anyone. It was an accident and I don't have any friends so I can't tell anyone. 'Oh, boi great I mentioned im a loner too'.

Bebe looks like she's calmed down but she's still mad.
"Ugh don't. I don't want to hear your excuses. Just stay from Cycle and Kenny. And keep your mouth shut.

Oh hell no. I wasn't gonna take crap from anybody. Especially Bebe.

As she was gonna walk away, I grabbed her arm and shoved her onto the locker.
Bebe looked shocked and looked like she was about to fuck me up.

"LET GO----

"NO YOU LISTEN!" I yelled at her. I was so tired of all these misunderstandings and drama that I didn't want to get involved with them. I don't even know who I am... I'm so tired of all this.

"Those aren't freaking excuses they're the truth and I'm sorry that you don't want to listen to them. And I already told you it was an accident and it isn't my fault you can't make up your mind on fucking two boys and get jealous.
So yeah I'm not going to keep my fucking mouth shut for you when you're acting like a bitch."

'Oh boi, I accidentally yelled and ranted to her '.

I looked at her and saw she was surprised and shocked. And her blonde curly hair was rattled and I could hear her breathing. I had her arms pinned above her head and she was blushing almost.

She looked almost embarrassed and was looking down. "Let go of me".

I looked at her again. "Just please believe me. I'm sorry I yelled at you but I don't want drama. I don't want to hurt you."

She stays quiet and I hear her sniffling.

'Oh No no no don't cry;-;'.
"I'm sorry...don't cry".

She then hugs me tightly and cries on me. "It's just hard right now," she says sobbing onto me.

'Uh oh, this is kind of awkward'.

I pat her head. "It's gonna be okay Bebe".

So for the rest of the fire drill, I comforted bebe and she talked about how hard it was for her to love herself and choose between the two boys. She felt like she was just being used for just sexual things and stuff and all the fake friends she has.

But now we're friends kind of and I'm in photography class right now.

Ugh, I'm exhausted. so much drama. Boo.

'Ahh but next period Stan needed to talk to me I think. And I have after-school detention'. ;-;

And the rest was history.