Chapter 3.

After turning on the phone, I swiped and it actually unlocked.
I was relieved. 'Let's see what you have here-- wait what' she didn't have any pictures in her gallery, there were literally no apps except the ones required to & her contacts were just her grandparents. 'maybe she just had no interest in her phone but it's a bit suspicious like she didn't even use her phone at all'. I went to the app store, and me being myself decided to download Facebook & Coonstagram. 'Maybe later I could troll some peps haha.'

Then the bell rang and kids were pouring out into the halls. I got up and turned in the quiz and headed out to find my next class.
It wasn't hard to find room 140 because you just need to look at the door numbers. Same scenario I did with the teacher asking where I sit which was behind Butters who was in my class again. But she wasn't a hag about it but she did have big boobs which I noticed Kenny looking at me oh my.
And Bebe tried to get Kenny's attention away and then they started making out. Woah. 'Are they a couple? I mean probably right? Because I notice Clyde glance at them every so often. More like Bebe most of the time. And Kenny was just drop-dead gorgeous, no all the guys were. But Kenny's hood was down and his blonde hair & blue eyes are visible now. I mean come on, during the South Park show he keep dying and didn't get much of his voice heard. Point is, I can stare at him all day.
I looked around the classroom and I saw who I had for this class the main ones were Token, chatting with Wendy, Clyde bothering The one and only Craig Tucker, and let's just say everyone was good-looking. They didn't look like South Park characters at all, kind of like Fanart animated but you could see their eye colors and stuff. Hella hot oh yeah. Token had Brown eyes & I think he has freckles but I couldn't tell from where I was sitting they're adorable and every time he smiled his white teeth shone I swear. Wendy was the beautiful man I get why Stan likes her. Long jet black hair and her purple skirt and long lashes boi the same as Bebe who had long blonde curly hair and brown honey eyes, her shirt showing a bit of cleavage. Clyde has brown eyes that shone and a nice smile his white teeth visible and his brown hair. Oh, boi Jesus Craig Tucker whoosh. His jet black hair and his jawline oof and his slightly crooked teeth but you had to really pay attention to see. His dark blue eyes shone with disinterest.

I got pulled out of my weird-ass thoughts by the person sitting in front of me.
"Oh jeez Hello there! Do you mind lending me a pencil? I forgot those silly fellas again." I looked at him and o my god.
He was gorgeous. His blonde hair was longer and I could tell he grew his hair out but just got a fade. And his sparkling blue eyes shone with pure innocent.
' I'm coming for you boi. No, stop it focus on what he asked'.
"No I don't mind, hold on a sec". I scrummaged threw my bag and found a pencil.
"Here you go" I handed him the pencil and I swore his eyes gleamed with happiness.
"O golly Thank you! By the way what's your name? I don't usually see you seated behind me that much?".
Again.
'Eli really didn't show up to class. Why though?'.
"My name is Elliott but you can just call me Eli". I said to this ball of pure sunshine.
"Eli, I like it! Hope we can be friends" butters said looking at me and waiting for a reply. 'Fuck first thing I said was don't get involved with them and I still do, there's no helping it I guess'.
"Yeah that's fine". 'damn that's fine? Why not yeah we can be bff friends'.
I look up from my thoughts to see Butters smiling heavenly at me. Oof
"Boy Oh Boy! Were friends now alright". Butters was going to continue but the teacher began starting the lesson. 'Damn I wanted to chat with him more'.
They passed out papers stating it was an exam with 15 questions and as I looked over it, it was stuff I already knew and completed.

The bell rang as students left turning in papers. As I was about to get my bag and leave, Butters came over to me. " Heya Eli! Could I borrow your pencil for the whole day and return it to you". He asked, his eyes almost begging me to say yes. ' you piece of adorable shit of course you can'.
"You could keep it, I have a lot more pencils Butters". As I said this he shone with relief. " Thank you so much, Eli! I got to go now don't wanna be late for class now no oh no. See ya Later!". And with that, he was off.
I smiled to myself silently thinking of how adorable he is and headed off to my next class Photography.

When I found it, I went inside and saw not many students, probably like 10 of them and I sat down after asking again where did I sit. yadda yadda.

She explained how we got our own cameras and how we need to take ten pics and why we took them. Pretty easy right? The bell rang next period and that was Lunch.

And the rest was history.

_______________________________________
955 words. >:)