Chapter 17.

"Eli?"
I hear a voice and turn and it's Wendy... great 0-0
"Um yeah, I'm in the kitchen". I say a bit softly and see Wendy come and sit at the table with me. She looks like she wants to cry and is holding it in. We sit in complete silence for a while and eventually she takes a shaky breath and starts sobbing.
"I'm s-sorry". She furiously wipes her eyes with her purple sweater tears and mascara staining her sweater.
I internally start panicking. 'Omg omg don't cry fuckk, I feel like an asshole'.
I gently put my hand on her shoulder and rub circles. " H-hey I'm sorry for saying that to you. I shouldn't have called you out like that. It was totally not my place". She is still sobbing and I comfort her until she stops and can speak again.
It was eventually silent and her sobs became sniffles.
Carter's mom came with tissues and gave them to Wendy which she thanked softly.
" You're right". Wendy said and continued. " I shouldn't have lead on Stan but we been together for so long and then when I'm with Token I feel a different feeling and I just act on it." She continues to rant and eventually calms down.
I get a tissue and get up to put little water on it from the faucet I come towards Wendy standing in front of her and I wipe her mascara that is smeared on her eyes gently.
I give her a warm smile and she looks shocked as her eyes widen. " You know what I think?" I didn't let her answer and I continued while wiping her eyes. " I think you act on your impulsive feelings because you believe in your heart. And the hearts impulsive. You make mistakes and honestly who the hell doesn't? So don't dwell on it because you're only hurting yourself. Just do the right thing because In the end lies hiding the truth come out and cause even more pain. And I think Stan deserves to know." I finished and she was looking at me like I'm a god. ' Bruh I know ;) '.
She starts nodding and crying again and hugs me tightly.
It's like she was carrying this burden and couldn't tell anyone but I somehow understood her whole situation and pain.
' I should honestly be a psychologist because I listen and give advice lmao'.
I let her cry on me and eventually she stops. Carter's mom gives me a smile and rubs my shoulder in gratefulness.
We then hear a voice.
" Eli? Is that you?" I turn and see Stan coming down the stairs and see me with Wendy.
He looks confused and noticed she was crying and my stained sweater with mascara and damp tears.
" Wendy, are you okay?" Stan comes and looks at me for an explanation and I just shrugged my shoulders.
Wendy stands up and walks towards Stan.
" Yes, I'm fine Stan". She pauses and pulls him towards the kitchen. " I need to talk to you about something so sit". They both sit down and Stan gives me a look of confusion which I look away from. ' Not my business'.
I'm broken out of my thoughts by Carter's mom.
" Hey, Eli can you help me take these sandwiches upstairs". She says kindly and I obliged.

We both leave the kitchen with trays of sandwiches towards upstairs letting Wendy and Stan talk.
' oh, boi I have a feeling this is not gonna end well'.
We both enter and we see everyone look up we place the tray of sandwiches on carters desk.
" I made you guys sandwiches in case you guys were hungry". She kindly smiles at everyone and proceeds to leave.
"Goddamit mom ". Cartman says as he is pinching his nose in annoyance as his mom closed the door. I take a closer look at him and notice his hair is a mess and his lips look slightly swollen. And then we meet eye contact and he smirks. " What ? Like what you see?" Carters smirks next to me as people are coming to get sandwiches. I roll my eyes but smirk at him. " Nah you just look like you had fun isn't that right Munchkins?" I look straight at him and see him scowl at me.
" you think you're funny huh? And why the hell were you chatting with my mom? I can hear your asses from upstairs". I look at him and innocently smile.
" It was a coincidence we met downstairs munchkins no need to be grouchy". His eye twitches.
Bingo
He scoffs and walks away not before grabbing a sandwich. " Shut the hell up little girl just wait." He leaves to talk with Heidi.
I take a sandwich and bite at it. 'Ooo yummy '.

"Wow, you actually made Cartman worked up congrats". I turn and meet emerald eyes.
My heart thumped . ' wtffff'.
" haha yeah I guess I did, he's quite the cocky asshole. No offense Kyle". Kyle just laughs and says, " None fucking taken that fatass deserves it a million times".
His laugh is beautiful;-;
" So you and Wendy made quite the scene". Kyle mentions and I sigh.
"yeah did you hear everything?" I look towards Kyle and slightly pouted. He just chuckles and smiles at me. " just little parts and so did our Uno group including Stan".
I groaned and rubbed my face. " Figures".

We get interrupted by yelling downstairs and the voices of Stan and Wendy. And we all hear footsteps reaching the door.
The door slams open and Stan comes in mad.
Like actually mad.
His eyes clouded with fury, sadness, and hurt are looking for an individual and landed on Token who was playing games.
Stan goes to Token who stopped playing and gets up quickly. He puts his hand up in a surrendering motion.
" H-hey S-Stan calm down and let's talk bro". Stan obviously is fucking pissed and punches Token straight in his right jaw and he falls to the floor. Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman go and restrain Stan from killing Token.
" FUCKING TALK ?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Stan struggles against the people holding him back.
Wendy goes to Stan. " Stan oh my gosh calm down what the hell is wrong with you??" Stan straight up ignores Wendy and continues yelling at Token. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND TOKEN HOW FUCKING COULD YOU??!"
Token stays on the ground holding his bruised jaw and stares guiltily at Stan. Wendy goes by Token and helps him up.
Stans's eyes get filled with more hurt and he stops struggling, lying limp, finally calming down.

The room is filled with piercing silence.
Stan finally lifts his head and stares at the two.
" You know what fuck it . Fuck it all and FUCK you Wendy. I fucking love you and you broke me I hope you're fucking happy". He pushes the people holding him off and leaves for the door of cartmans room.
Wendy grabs Stan's arms and he pauses leaving.
" S-Stan I'm so sorry". Stan stays still and eventually shrugs Wendy's arm off.
" Me too Wendy, I hope you're happy ". Stan leaves and the room is filled with awkward, dreadful silence.

Both Kyle and I give understanding looks at each other and rush out of Cartman's room to go comfort, Stan.

——————————————————————————- (1263 words) Omg updates coming in Gucci 👌🏻🤡