Chapter 9.

After a long nice shower here I am laying in bed with my thoughts.

So the entire ride home Ron keep persisting with me on why the heck I dove into the truck like a madman.
I just told him 420 Bro and walked upstairs.

Just kidding. I just told him that Party was too extreme and had lots of drugs and unprotected Sex. Of course, he freaked and said I'm glad you came home and made the right choice in life.

Yup As I'm laying down. I get nervous for the next day tomorrow.
'Token and Clyde huh?' Still, that was quite shocking how I was the only one who happened to come across them at the party. 'Why me? ' (○゚ε゚○)
'I'm probably gonna get jumped. Should I just not go tomorrow?' Hell naw I ain't no Pussy. *Rapidly sweats*
'Still hopefully Red has my telecommunication device so I can continue my investigation of Eli.'
Guess I'll just sleep on it for now and pray to Jesus.

So the next day I'm anxious and I'm sure My grandparents noticed giving me worried looks and I just assured them I'm on my period. As Ron blushed and became a mess and Elise frantically asked do I prefer tampons or pads. Which was insanely awkward but I'm glad they cared. 'Man I'm really grateful I have them'

So Ron drops me off and gives his regards and I enter the school into the hallway peacefully to my first-period class no worries on my mind.

As much as I wish that was true, All of a sudden I'm shoved roughly into the lockers I was walking by.

'I'm being held against my will' My shoulders are pressed against the lockers by Token on my left and Clyde on my right.

Oh damn

They look hella triggered. Glaring at me. If looks could kill. Then I suicide. ;)

I have to look for an escape.

"Unhand me fools". I say unexpectedly imagining they will try to stall them.

Clyde and Token give each other looks of confusion about what I said.
Token squeezes my shoulder more. "Did you tell anyone?" I look around more.
"What are you talking about? °Д°" I rapidly start to get nervous.
'There was no one in the hallway and their damn strong bois'

"Don't play with us. It was you who walked in on both of us babe" Clyde says as he grabs my chin gently and turns it to my bruised Jaw.
"I marked you and plus you always wear that gray hat, so answer his question darling". he gives me a threatening strained smile.
'Fuck that was hot damn. I'll just tell them I mean what's the harm in that?'

"Um, I--- "HEY WHY ARENT YOU KIDS IN CLASS?!"

'Saved by the bell or teacher' we were interrupted by none other than PC Principle.

And wow. He was a whole meal.
He had large muscles and those black shades damn. He stood with authority radiating off him. Meaning he was very intimidating at least. He was hella sexy๏︿๏.

'This is it. The plan to escape will commence. This is gonna be embarrassing but yolo .
I suck in a large breath and yell.
"WE WERE GONNA HAVE A THREESOME HERE IN SCHOOL".

Tokens and Clyde's faces turned into absolute shock. It was hilarious.

"YOU KIDS IN MY OFFICE NOW" PC Principle's face was triggered and filled with disbelief.

So yeah that's what lead us into detention for 3 days after school with just me, Token, and Clyde.
After a long talk with PC principal about how to be safe during sex. Also to do inappropriate things on our own time and not during school where education is important to have a future. So yeah it was a steamy long-ass life lecture. Hehe >:)
But on the bright side, Red recovered my phone and Stan said Hi to me and wanted to talk to me during Mr. Garrisons' class on Monday.

So now that we three were alone they both moved and seated themselves In front of me.
"Was it really necessary for you to scream that and have us in detention for 3 days"? Token gave me a look of pure annoyance as he said that. And Clyde nodded with him.

"It was self-defense" I mentally high fives myself heck ya.

"You know what fine. Did you tell anyone what you saw at the party yesterday?" Token persisted once more.

"Nope and I don't plan to. I don't really care honestly". 'of course I cared af but it really wasn't my place to snitch and I love all of them so yeah'.
It looked like they were both finding that hard to believe but accepted for now.
"Let's keep that pretty mouth of yours silent for a while. No one's business baby". Clyde said and winked at me.

"I decide if I'll keep my mouth closed hun so watch the threat because now it's all my business baby," I say to Clyde and I see amusement in his brown eyes as he chuckles at my comment.
"Alright, whatever you say girly . Shame our first meet is like this. ".

Token clears his throat. "Well, We thank you for keeping this silent and sorry uh your name?"
I blink at his question.
" You literally shoved a stranger against the lockers and you don't even know my name, wow you guys got guts."
Clyde chuckles, " Not the first time, unfortunately".

"Yeah haha. So your name? " Token awkwardly says to me waiting for an answer.

"Eliott Hamel but call me Eli". It still sounds so unfamiliar to me.

We chatted for an hour until we were told to go home. It seems we all three get along pretty well. It was nice. 2 more days of detention to go.

As I got home I finally decided to make a Facebook and Coonstagram .
'Hmm'
Name: Eli Hamel
Age: 17
Attends South Park High
Bio: Eliott ducking Hamel
That's all I put into my account profile and my profile pic was of my brown eyes up showing my gray knit hat including my brown curly hair. So basically a pic of me showing only above my nose. After I did that I decided to go to bed.

And the rest was History.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1055 words