Chapter 7.

The rest of the day kind of went in a flash. Before I knew it, the day was already over and currently debating on what to wear for the party of cute ass  Token. My grandparents were actually ok with me going.  It was pretty funny when Ron said "you have friends"? And that earned a hit in the head which was quite amusing.
'Hmm, what should I wear'? I looked in my closet and just mostly found dull sweaters, jeans, etc.
'Why the fudge? There are literally no nice shirts'. I kept looking and eventually found a loose nice lace long sleeve shirt with dark blue jeans and brown boots. I just decided to wear that. I check myself out in the mirror in my room . 'damn boi I look good'. :^)
I still find it weird looking at 'myself'. 'Yeah, that's enough staring'. After finishing prepping up, I left out of the room downstairs and asked Ron to take me. While my grandma just told me to not drink and be safe to which I replied' yes always ' and we were on our way to the party.

We eventually arrived at the place and it was packed.  I literally could hear the music blasting from outside with many cars/trucks parked along the house. And damn Tokens house was huge. 
'Well, Token is considered 'rich'.
I turned to Ron to say my farewells.
"Just be careful and call me if anything happens okay please"? He looked at me with such care.
It made me feel warm.
It made me a bit flustered and I  replied: "of course, I will, I'll call you when I'm done here. Bye-bye ". I gave him a smile and opened the car door and stepped out making my way to the house. As I was walking to the front porch of the house I saw lots of beer cups and people making out.
'Awkward. Damn, they're eating each other out. Might as well eat each other's asses am I right hehe

I opened the front door and entered.  I saw lots of people gathered dancing and some even grinding on each other.  And some just chat in their groups. I looked around walking and saw Red. She was chatting with Nichole and some girls I Don't know their names. We met eye contact and she smiled on called me over as I walked uncomfortably towards her.
'Yeah, maybe parties are just not my thing'.
"Oh my god you actually came!" she gave me a hug and started to introduce me to her gals.
"So you must be Eli Hamel, Red has been telling us about you," Nichole said as she smiled with her white pearly teeth. She had black curly hair and brown flawless skin and a nice sunflower dress. 'Omg, she has cute freckles'. So she was really cute.
I recollected my thoughts and replied back. "Haha likewise" I shake her hand and chatted with them a bit. We talked about the party and school gossip and how she and Token are together.
I spotted others there in their group chatting that I recognized like Cartman and Kenny, Kyle, Tweek, Craig, Stan, etc. Well, Nichole did say that Wendy mentioned that she and Stan are having a "break" from each other. I frowned a bit.  ' Stan looks sad and I'm guessing its cause of Wendy  '.
"Hey, Im gonna go to the restroom it's upstairs right? " I asked Red. She told me yes and to hurry back to gurls talk. I went upstairs and realized she didn't tell me the directions to the restroom in this big rich house. I walked checking the doors I came across. And I regretted it.
I opened one of the doors and came across the restroom. But it's not exactly available.
And by that, I meant it was fucking occupied.
I stood frozen in my spot and just remember a sharp pain in my right jaw. Well, why you ask?
Well, I just caught Clyde and Bebe fucking in the restroom.
Bebe screeched and was flustered and tried to cover herself with her hands. She was clearly covered in sweat and her hair was messed up. And Clyde was naked and well you can guess he punched me in the goddamn face. And it hurts like a bitch. "Motherfucker!" I said and held up my hand against my jaw.
"Get the fuck ou-- you?" Clyde replied like he recognized who I was like he's seen me before. Well, that's true. 

Gotta blast fam
"I'll just go fams haha"
"Wait just-" before Clyde can say no more, I shut the door and make a run for it to one of the rooms and open it.

As I open the door to the random room I regret it again.
'Are you goddamn serious?!' a similar scenario occurs ahem. I see Wendy on top of Tokens' lap in a major makeout session on the bed.

They notice me and both look like they're gonna shit their pants.
'Howdy Hoo' that's not the time for it Eli hehe it's a bit funny. 

I'm out of my thought when I see Token coming at me pissed. 'Oh, shit run bitch run'. I quickly closed the door before Token can come to me with that awkward boner lmao.

I quickly make a run down the stairs and forget to go to the goddamn restroom.

And the next was history.

-----!----------------------------------------------------!
So I updated this book after a long ass time and to find this book ranked #16. I was like da fuq how? But I'm glad you guys are reading it.
Hasta la vista fans til next time :^)
948 words