Chapter 26.

So yeah Kenny McWhoremick was dragging me to his 'sex- drug dungeon'.
We arrived to his neighborhood that was poorly and ghetto.
And honestly I don't think any less of Kenny. It must of taken him a lot to show me where he lived.
We arrive at his chipped painted black door and he opened it with a key he pulled out of his pocket.
We walk in and the I immediately smelled the stench of marijuana and cigarettes.
I crunched up my nose and Kenny looks at me and chuckles.
"Can't handle a little whiff Curly?" I scoffed slightly and crossed my arms.
He just smirks at me and drags me to what I assumed was his room.
We pass by another room that looked slightly feminine.
'That must be his sisters room.'
Kenny was really a great big brother. He's so kind to put his sister first despite his sickening living style of life because of his crack head parents. Plus his brother don't help much either.
We make it to his room and he closes the door behind him. He immediately goes to his bed and starts using his bong.
I stand there awkwardly.
Kennys eyes trailed to me and he chuckles faintly. He pats the bed next to him indicating for me to sit next to him.
I decide to just have a seat at his desk next to the bed.
Kenny begins lighting up the bong and inhaling, and smoking it.
'Damn he really is used to it.'
Once Kenny takes a big hit, he pulls it towards me.
I just shake my head, not wanting. Kenny raises an eyebrow but doesn't question me.
Kenny does another hit and then puts the bong back to its original place. He then plays music from his phone and relaxes.
I look at Kenny and see his eyes are closed. He's laying carelessly on his bed listening to music.

'How nice that must feel.'

I look at Kenny and gaze at his face. His messy, blonde hair that fits him nicely. His long lashes and surprisingly clear skin. His arms were spread against his head.
The room stank of weed but for some reason it didn't bother me.

I didn't realize it but I kept gazing at Kenny and didn't notice his eyes slightly opened, red eyes staring at me curiously.
Kenny giggles and stares at me.
"Curly I didn't know I was so pretty."
I smile slightly at him while my heart thumped being caught by him.
"Me either." Kenny smiles at me and closes his eyes again.
I decide to get up from the chair and go lay next to Kenny. I climbed onto the bed and lay next to him.
He slightly opens his bloodshot eyes and gazes at me with amusement.
I then turned to my side and stared at Kenny, my insides going nervous being next to him.
"You're so pretty."
Kenny chuckles and pats my hair carelessly.
"Not as pretty as you Curly, you're gorgeous."
I just shake my head but I feel myself slightly blush.
I can't help it bruh.
I know I shouldn't give in easily to him but some part of me wants to.
I wrap one arm around Kenny's chest and snuggle into him. I lay my head on his chest and listen his heartbeat.

Thump

Thump

Thump

'He really is alive. It's so crazy how I'm able to touch a SouthPark character that is Supposedly fiction.'

My heart clenches in relief. I feel my eyes slightly close and by the time I know it I'm dead asleep.

__________________________________

I'm awoke by feeling a sensation on my head. I open my eyes slowly and look up. My gray knit hat seemed to have fallen off the bed somehow.
I see Kenny playing with my hair and it looks like he is a bit more sober now.
Kenny notices and slightly smirks at me.
"Curly I don't mind doing this often with you."
My eyes widen and I blush.
Fuck
Kenny's eyes widen too and his eyes get mischievous.
Kenny suddenly stops playing with my hair and flips us over so he is hovering over me. His arms trapping me in.
"Um Kenny what are you doing?"
I look at Kenny and see him gazing down at me with a lot of emotions. Wtf
Kenny leans into me, his lips coming to mine.
My eyes widen but I can't move.
Right before his lips touched mine, he stopped and made eye contact with me smirking.
Fuckk
Instead of pecking my lips, he teasingly pecked my nose and got up letting me be free from his cage of arms.
My heart was thumping in nervousness and embarrassment. My eyes were slightly widen and I'm pretty sure my face was red.
"Aw don't look so disappointed Curly, If you want me to do it just beg and I'll take you right now."
I look up and meet eye contact with Kenny. He is looking at me with intense lust and mischievous.
I scoff and get up from Kenny's bed. I grab my gray knit hat and put it on. I check my phone and see I have multiple missed calls from my grandparents. I also have other texts.
'Shit.'
I checked the time and it was 11:00 pm.
"Uh I should probably go home it's late."
Kenny grabs my arm and looks at me.
"Curly why don't you spend the night?"
My eyes widen and I chuckle.
"Bruh you're crazy."
"Crazy for you." Kenny flirts back.
I just shake my head in amusement.
"It's pretty late and I'm sure my grandparents will worry."
"Look Curly, it's late and you never know what creep is out there. Just stay and leave in the morning. Text your old takers that you're staying with a friend."
I laugh a bit. "The creep is here."
Kenny scoffs and roll his eyes.
"What?? The Kenny McCormick can get ticked for once." I playfully shove Kenny's arm and chuckle.
He just pouts at me seductively?
I get my phone and text my grandparents.
"Sure I'll tell them but if you try anything I'll leave."
Kenny smiles widely at me and hugs me from behind.
"Of course Babygirl I'll take care of you, Curly you know I'll only try something if I see you enjoy it. Or maybe if you beg for me."
I could feel Kenny's body against mine and his cheek pressed against mine.

Bruh why did I even Agree again?

___________________________________ (1086words) ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌚🌚💕💕💕🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝