Chapter 10.

The next day I'm in my first period and class hasn't started yet. So the class was loud. Also, I managed to avoid getting seen by Bebe who was chatting with Clyde and Kenny again. But today Clyde noticed me and gave me a wave and a flirtatious smile which did not go unnoticed by both Bebe and Kenny. 'It's the hard life ' As I was sitting, I see Butters walking into the class and on his way toward me. Or his desk. Hehe
He puts his bag down and turns to me and smiles whole heartily.
"Golly Good morning Eli " Damn that smile.
"Heya Butters" I give him a smile back. 'cuz he's precious bruh'.
"So about the party last Thursday, The gang was talking about how you ran and flipped off Craig, jeez I don't think I could've done that no sir" he nervously says twiddling his thumbs together.
'Man word sure spreads around this school quickly. By word I mean gossip.'

I nervously chuckle, "Haha yeah crazy right?" 'Ayee it was worth it '
Butters eyes sparkle even more and he smiles big with a little, almost embarrassed blush.
"Crazily Hilarious! Craig's reaction was the best haha that was awesome"

We were once interrupted by Miss Risa.
" Okay, class today we will be working on a group class project on Ethical behavior. Meaning you will have to make a poster and post pics and have more than 10 bullets on example sentences of behaving ethically. "
The class mostly cheered and some groaned.
"Enough settle down. It will be an assigned group of 4. So listen for your names and move into groups.
Butter spoke and turned to me.
"Hopefully we're partnered up "
I gave him a nod back. 'Heck ya'

As the teacher was giving names, I blanked out until I heard my name being called finally.
"Eliott Hamel, Butter Scotch, Clyde Donovan, And Kenny McCormick. Alright class move and get to know your partners for the rest of the period".

You're kidding me, right? Why the heck?  Of all god damn people in this classroom I get them.  Rats. 

The class moves the desk into groups and I get seated next to Butters. 
"Can you believe it Eli!, We're partners! ".

"Yeah what luck". I say back.
I hear movement in front of me and see Clyde and Kenny taking their seats. So basically Kenny is in front of me while Clyde is to butters.

" The only luck you need is me, baby"

That voice. Kenny Fucking McCormick. It was just.. Sexy. I would describe it very. Damn.  I look up and see blue mischievous eyes with blonde messy hair. Kenny was goddamn gorgeous woah. It was way different seeing him up close without his hood on.

"Kenny dude I'm her lucky charm," Clyde says grabbing Kenny's shoulder & going along with it.

Kenny and Clyde give each other looks of agreement and fist bumps.
Wow. I can't believe it. The actual Characters of South Park. Like Holy cow. They're actually in front of me.
They finally both sit down in their seats. Butters excitedly chatted with them. While I quietly listen.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a hand creeping onto mine that was on top of my desk.
"And what's your name curly?" Kenny said as I just kind of freaked out internally.
, OMGhjdjjf KENNYS HAND IS ON TOP OF MINE MUST RESIST TEMPTATION TO SMASH HUG HIM'.
I awkwardly slip my hand away from his slowly and clear my throat.
"Eli, Yours?"
He blinks and regains his smirk and he chuckles.
" Just call me Kenny babe".
'Damnnnn'

And the rest was history.

______________________________________

Heyyy guys here is the next chapter it's short but it's been busy stayed tune for more ;)