Chapter 22.

So that was quite chaotic.

Kyle and I are walking to Stans's's house together on the sidewalk. I look over at Kyle and see that he is on his phone texting someone. His eyes are filled with annoyance.
I awkwardly shift my eyes elsewhere.

My mind goes back to the time when Kyle and I got into a heated mess at Stans the last time.

___________________________________

Kyle then got up and went to get his phone on top of the TV while I followed to get my bottle of water offered by Stan that is on the TV too. I was slightly behind Kyle but I guess he didn't really feel my presence and got surprised at how close I was to him and he got embarrassed and bumped into me falling to the carpet as he tried to stop me but failed to lead to us both. falling on the carpet floor.

So yeah I was on top of Kyle straddling him.

"Shit that hurt". I think I got a scrape burn on my arm but I was no pussy. I could handle it.

I lifted my head and saw Kyle staring at me shocked and still.

I looked into his eyes and became entranced. Like seriously how is someone so beautiful? My heart was pounding like crazy.

Kyle was blushing badly. It was cute. So fucking cute.

I honestly don't know what came over me.

I grabbed Kyle's check in my right palm and went closer to him. I put my forehead on his and stared into his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" He looked so scared and confused but there was something else I couldn't pinpoint in his eyes.
I then used my left hand and slid my hand to his arm and then to his shoulder. Making sure to feel every spot of him. He shivered visibly and became heated.
His eyes became lowered almost calm like staring right at me.
I then brought my left hand up to his lips and used my thumb to gently rub his bottom, soft lips. My eyes lowered to his lips and he noticed, him doing the same.

I felt weird. I don't know what got over me. Like I wasn't in control of myself.

I then hear the door knob rattle and I quickly got up from Kyle's lap and sit on Stan's rolley chair at his desk.

—————————————————————————-

'Omg that was so embarrassing;-;'. I can't believe I did that to poor Kyle'.
I bring my left hand and use my thumb to rub my bottom lip. 'His lips were so soft'.

'Why did I do that? That feeling with Kyle that time.... feels like the one I get with these flashes.
Is it on impulse? It almost feels like someone is controlling me.

'Nah'. I chuckle softly to myself.

I then turn my head and see Kyle looking straight his eyes scanning the environment.
I then start to feel a little sad.
'Damn Kyle really rejected me, it still hurts but I'll respect it'.

Kyle and I make eye contact and I blush lightly avoiding eye contact.
'Welp that's awkward, I'm gonna pretend to look elsewhere'.
' Me being me decided to bring up the person he was texting'.
I awkwardly cleared my throat, bringing my
hand into a fist to my mouth.
"E-Ehm ".
Kyle's eyes shift to mine and I get even more nervous than before.
'Bruh why am I so nervous? I'm acting like I never spoke to this hot boi'.
My mind keeps tracing back to the flashes of Kyle and I watching the night stars I think?