Chapter 15.

A pitch black dream again.

I slowly open my eyes and look up towards the ceiling.
'Man this is still so bizarre. I can't believe I'm in South Park.. a nonexistent place. I wonder why this happened to me. Hmm'.

I get up from bed and do the daily routines and I check my phone to see a text message from Stan.

💙 Stan: Hey the meeting place is at XXXX XXXX XXXX, this is that douchebag Cartmen place. 5:00 pm. See ya there :)
Reply: Alrighty see ya there Marsh Boi 🐸👍🏻✨
💙Stan: Marsh boi?? And why the frog dude? :)
Reply: cuz why not? 🤡

💙Stan: You're officially the weirdest person I've met. 😏🙄

Reply: Why thank you, sir 🥴👌🏻

💙Stan: Haha see you then :)

Reply: Yes 👍🏻✨

I finished texting and looked at the time. 3:05 pm. I had time to go out and explore.
I go downstairs and meet up with my grandparents. Ron and his hunny 👵🏼 are watching Tv and cuddling. Ron was so flustered and Elise kept teasing him. It was so cute. Goals ;(

I guess they noticed me because we made awkward eye contact.
" Oh hey, hun nice of you to get out of your room," Elise said to me with warm eyes. While she kept pinching Ron's cheeks ;).
" Yeah my friend invited me to hang out with them today and I just decided to go explore the town before that."
Ron then turned to me with skeptical, narrowed eyes. "What friend"?
Bruh 😂👌🏻
" Um a friend from class, Stan Marsh ".
Ron's face dropped in disgust. 'Omg, he looks like someone shat on him.'

"Oh the mArsh family, they always are in trouble these damn days, just watch out for—Ron said to me before Elise cuts in all savage

"Haha Oh Ron you know I think it's great she made a friend today, you should be happy for her hun". She then proceeded to pinch his cheeks ;). Ron immediately goes into kawaii mode.
" G-god damit w-woman, I know but I'm just saying for her to watch out for herself, they always are in damn trouble that son and his dad".
He says this as I'm sitting near the door tying my shoelaces 👟.

" Yeah I know, I'll be careful & if anything, I'll call you guys ". I say this as I smile at them both. Because like honestly what would I do without them?

Ron's eyes go wide while Elise has a bit of shock that goes away quickly.
" You better damn kid ".
I put my phone in my back pocket and AirPods ;) in my hoodie and start heading out.

"Alright see ya guys later ". I leave the front door off to the cold of my house.

'Wow, it's so.. pretty'. I take a look at my surroundings and see the neighborhood. The houses are identical but the material feels so real under the hand of my front door. I lift my hand and start walking down the sidewalk trying to find the park. I put in the AirPods that I found in Eli's drawer and scroll to Spotify.
I find the sad bois playlist on click it.
'Damnn it is like that sometimes 😔🤟🏻'

I continue walking on my path to life and eventually reach the park. ' Looks exactly like the show, nice '.
I sit on the bench and just lay my head back and rest my eyes thinking over everything.
' I wonder why I am so calm. Shouldn't I be panicking and scared? Oh, whale 🐳...

'Just who Am I?'