Chapter 2.

Here we go againn
______________________________________

The next was not total history as you can say.
The car ride was what you can say
Awkward.
I've been looking outside at the scenery for a bit but just got bored actually. It looked familiar.
Really familiar. I just couldn't remember where I'd seen this place.

I spotted my school bag once again and decided to look threw it.
Just a couple of papers, pencils, pens, and a five-subject notebook. One of the papers had my full name on it.
Elliott Hamel
Elliott ducking Hamel.
Well, finally I know my goddamn name. Or this person's name. I looked around til I found another paper which was my school schedule.
For 11th grade.
I'm a Junior.
Great.
In my old life, I was ready to head off to college. I miss it. I can't seem to remember much because it gets all fuzzy. I can't quite put it into words. Like I remember my friends and family and stuff but they're parts missing and then it gets fuzzy again. I don't have memories of this Eli person at all. Just blank.
Anyways. I looked at my schedule once more.
Elliott Hamel

1st pd- Biology. Miss. Risa. 135
2nd pd- English | Ms. Lea. 140
3rd pd- Photography. Mr. Fredrick. 214
4th pd- Lunch a
5th pd- Transition. Mr. Gred. 200
6th pd- World History. Mr. Garrison 137

'Isn't their 8th periods ?' I looked around my bag again and I saw something square-shaped.
It was an iPhone.
I pulled it out and proceeded to turn it on.
And it did. 'I'm surprised it actually turned on'. I looked at the percentage and it was 20%.
'Hopefully, it will last the whole day'. In my peripheral vision, I saw that Ron was looking at me, curiosity in his eyes.
He must have noticed me looking back at him and he looked forward eyes now on the road.
"I'm glad you know," he said suddenly.
His eyes were still on the road. "Elise looked very happy that you were with her, even it was for breakfast. You've always been distant, eyes dull no life in them, not going to school". He said almost bitterly.
'What the hell?' I was staring at him waiting for him to continue. " I know it hasn't been the best for you Eli, but Elise does try, I try to help you." He paused like he was trying to best explain it in words. " But really you have to try too and I'm glad you are. Really glad." We stop at a red light and he turns to me. "I hope you understand that because we love you, so much that Elise hurts when you do shit like that, I get hurt. So please make her happy Eli". I look into his glossy eyes and with an uncertain feeling bubbling into my stomach, I stay silent. ' I don't know what happened between Eli & her grandparents but I really do wanna help them. And find out who the hell is really Eli.
I open my mouth once again and look to find him looking at me still waiting for a response. " Okay," I say almost not believing it.
'okay. Really brain. Why okay? Why not just a yes'. I'm interrupted from my thoughts to hear sniffing.
I look up and see Ron tearing up while his eyes are forward driving.
'Fuck, bro. I feel like a douche'.
Ron clears his throat.
"Were here"
I avert my gaze from Ron to my left. I look at this school I hear of--

What
In
The
Actual
Fuck.

No ducking way.

You guessed it. The school is your very own South Park Highschool yup.
South Park.
South
Park.

'Highschool? They're like 10 yrs old though.'
" You can get off now" oops I was stuck in shock.

I sheepishly say " Oh right" I get off from the truck grabbing my bag. I shut the door and was about to walk off when Ron lowers the window and says
"Eli call me when you need a ride " and with that, he went off.

I stood there for a bit before grabbing my schedule from my bag and heading into the school.

It was a pretty big school. It looked a bit different from the elementary of South Park. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 am. 'Welp. I better find my class.'
'Where's room 135'? I looked around for a bit and a miracle occurred I found it because the teacher was already standing by the room. I walked up to her and asked " Miss where do I sit again"?
She looked at me like I had two heads. "Are you serious"? She said like I'm superior to all you brat kids. "Haha yeah, I have a major brain fart and can't seem to remember?" She just stared at me for a bit.
She then sighed and said " you sit behind Scott Malkinson, the diabetes kid remember? but then again you hardly show up to class to be able to remember or was that a brain fart as well?" Damn what a hag bruh. "Okay" then I walk into the room and my heart pounded.
Doki Doki
And the next was history.

Nah man it's because Kenny ducking Mccormick was chatting with Leopold Stotch aka Butters. Surrounded by Clyde and Bebe.

'I shouldn't mingle with them'. As much fun would it be to just run up and hug the crap out of them and die happily, I have to figure out who the fuckboi is Eli.

I then walk up to my desk and sit behind the one and only Scott Malkinson. I noticed a few kids looked at me too. 'Is it because Eli doesn't usually show up or? You fools don't stare at me.

Everyone's attention was averted as the hag started speaking.
"Okay student gets back to your seats, that includes you, Donovan".
I avert my eyes to mosquito boi and see him wink and I guess smirk at the teacher " Oh miss Risa but Of course anything for you" he winks again before sitting at his desk. I look around and I guess this is normal for everyone then. I see Kenny give a wink to Clyde though.
"Back to what I was saying-- she clears her throat. ' just continue already hag' Today I will be giving a quiz, just 10 questions. Work individually and then you can socialize with your classmates."
Some of the students groan blah blah.

Papers were passed out and I looked at the quiz in front of me. I did it like in 10 minutes. It was stuff I already knew while I heard Scott in front of me saying he had Diabetes and stuff.

I then got my phone from my bag and turned it on.

And the next was history.

______________________________________

1151 words :)