Chapter 24.

Stan and I were laying breathlessly against each other as I'm looking up at the ceiling.
'What did I do?'
I mean I don't regret it but I feel like I took advantage of Stan in that state. I feel guilty ?
I get up from laying and get my jeans and sweater that were tossed on the floor during that heated moment. I sit on the edge of Stans bed and I pull up my jeans onto my legs, I then pull on the sweater and grab my gray beanie that was also on the bed and had fallen off.
'I didn't even noticed it fell off'
I turn back and see that Stan is looking at me in his thoughts .
"Hey Stan we should probably clean your room and you should shower".
Stan embarrassingly rubs his neck and nods.
"Yeah I haven't showered in like 3 days".
Stan gets up and goes through his drawer getting his clothes, while I get up and nervously  go behind Stan. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his broad back.
He stiffens and freezes.
"Stan I'm sorry I took advantage of you and forced you to do that stuff with me." I guiltily say.
Stan turns around and hugs me.
Stan smiles at me and I see that his eyes are slightly brighter than before.
"Eli you didn't take advantage of me, I also agreed to do that with you.... I didn't exactly say no". I blush lightly and chuckle.
"Um so like are we a thing or something?" I asked Stan and he is also confusion.
Stan sighs and ruffles his ebony hair and I see his bicep muscle.
"Honestly I don't know.. I just need to process this. I don't know if I'm ready right now for a relationship." I frown slightly and nodded.
'Makes sense, he did just break up with Wendy'.
"Yeah you're right if you need anything just text me or call me if you're feeling down Stan" I smile forcibly and hug him tight.
Stan returns it and smiles at me and leaves to go shower.
I'm alone in Stans room and my heart feels slightly sad and heavy.
A feeling I'm getting used to.
'Friend zoned by Stan Marsh '
I sigh loudly and pout in frustration.
I chuckle
"God damit".

While Stan is showering, I go downstairs to the kitchen and look for a dust pan and trash bags. I see Stan's mom cooking something.
Mrs. Marsh turns to me and smiles.
"I see you gotten my boy to shower, thank you so much and please say my thanks to Kyle as well".
I smile at her and blush lightly from her kind manner.
"Of course anytime Mrs. Marsh, by the way do you have a dust pan and trash bags?"
She nods and goes bends down to the cabinet and take the bags out. She hands them to me .
"The dust pan is next to the back door over there". I take them and get the dust pan.
Before I leave, she gently holds my shoulder. I pause and turn to see her looking at me.
"Thank you for helping Stan and please watch over him. He's trouble but I'm glad you're with him—-?"
I smile widely at her. " Of course mam, and my name is Eli."

Mrs. Marsh laughs and says one more thing.
"Oh and you might want to fix your hair Eli ".
I blush deeply and speed towards upstairs.
'Omg does she know Stan and I?!'

I go upstairs and go into Stans room, and begin cleaning to clear my mind. I pick up the beer bottles by the bed, careful not to cut myself with the shards on the floor. Once I was done, I used to dust pan to sweep the broken beer shards into the pan and dump it in the trash bag.
I tossed the cigarettes and sweep the ashes into the trash bag as well.
By the time I knew it, I was done and Stan came into the room only with a towel on his muscular,toned waist. My eyes trailed his front deeply but then avoided my eyes elsewhere quickly before he could notice.
Stan came in with multiple hickies on his neck and a bite bruise on his shoulder. I could feel my face heating up.
Stan saw me currently carrying the trash bag and the dust pan and his improved clean room.
"Oh my gosh Eli you didn't have to, I thought you were gonna wait for me to get out so we could clean together".
He guiltily grabs the bag and dust pan from my hands. " You shouldn't have to clean my mess dude, but thank you like really". He smiles slightly at me and is embarrassed.
I chuckle lightly and grin at him trying to keep my dirty eyes on his face and not that hot bod.
"It's really no problem, I just want you to rest and not have to worry about anything".
He turns around suddenly so I'm facing his broad back. I see his back covered in red, deep scratch marks. 'Omg I can't believe I did that..'
I suddenly get nervous and embarrassed thinking back on it.
"H-Haha yeah I'm gonna go throw this away." He leaves suddenly and I'm confused on why he acted so weird?
Ugh but his back was so muscular and toned.
I check my phone in my pocket and see that it was late. It was gonna be 9 so I decided to leave Stans room and head downstairs.