Ch.35

I wake up to feeling warmth beside me.
Eli was sleeping next to me and she is against the wall while I'm on the other side of the bed.
We were bunched together and I for some reason stayed there for a bit just staring at Eli or my old self for a while. I eventually got up from bed and started getting ready for shitty school.
I dressed in my usual attire and decided to wake up Eli.
I threw off the covers on Eli and shook her shoulders "Eli wake up."
She groaned and mumbled and eventually got up and decided to get ready.
We got out bags and headed down stairs.
We ate with the grandparents and Elise walked us out. We told her that we would walk to school and Ron hesitantly agreed.
He kept persisting to drive us but Elise just shushed him and pushed him away softly .
"Alright girlies you be careful now."
Elise gave us both soft, caring pats on our backs.
I smile at her shyly.
"Of course".
Elise then turns to a stiff Eli.
Elise smiles so warmly at her and pats both of her shoulders.
"And Lea thank you for accepting my invitation for dinner."
Eli just smiled awkwardly avoided eye contact.
"Y-Yeah of course Ms. Elise."
Elise chuckles softly and pinches her cheek softly and Eli's eyes widen.
"Mhm and you're welcome here anytime you need a place to stay or hang dear Lea. Our home is always open to you so please come as much as you want. It makes us so happy."
Elise then heads inside waving us bye.
Eli and I wave back and start walking the pavement sidewalk heading to the park.
Eli seems shaken up a bit .
"Hey Eli are you alright you seem shook."
Eli snaps out of her thoughts and looks at me.
"Hm? Yeah I'm fine I was just lost in thought."
I narrow my eyes at her not believing her but I leave it alone.
We eventually ended up at the park and were sitting on the bench.
'Man me and this bench have so much memories.'
I checked my phone and saw it was 7:30 am.
Class didn't start until 8:15 so we had plenty of time to hang before parting from each other.
I decided to check my phone and I had a few messages. I furrow my brows at Clydes past multiple messages.
'Crap I didn't even notice because of all this havoc happening crap.'

****************
ClydieBoo: Hey um can I ask you something? Like it's nothing but I just wanted to know what you think.

Reply sent: what do you mean?

ClydieBoo: I just don't know what or how I feel about something right now. Ah never mind it's nothing Boo :)

ClydieBoo: Wow can't believe of how daring you are Baby ;) you totally surprised me.

ClydieBoo: Here's a surprise for ya babe ;p

>>>ClydieBoo:<<< [Attachment]

****************

I open the attachment and I feel my heart swell with excitement.
What the fuck?
It was a photo of below Clydes hips that looked like he was sitting on the toilet. They looked like the schools restrooms. He had his pants on but the belt was unbuckled and his boxers showed a bit. His shirt was a bit pulled up so his v line was visible with his happy trail showing too. He had a major boner that was very visible.
Wow just wow.
O mah God I swear these nudes are gonna be the death of me.
"Oh my fucking God no way is that a nude?"
I quickly tried to turn off my phone but she definitely saw the pic.
Eli started laughing.
"I-I swear it's not what it looks like."
Eli just smirked and rolled her eyes.
"Haha uh huh sure because it definitely looks like a nude."
I just tried to find the words of an excuse but came up with none. I sighed a bit in defeat.
"Yeah you're right it is."
Eli just patted my shoulder.
"Well hey whats not to like haha who is it from lucky girl?"
I just rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Clyde."
Eli's mouth dropped in an O.
"What? Clyde Donovan one of the populars? Isn't he with Bebe?"
I felt my heart drop a little from that.
"I'm not sure I just know that they have an on and off thing. And they also hooked up at the party."
Eli is now looking through her black bag she decided to bring from her room.
"Oh wow so why do you sound so salty about it?"
What?
"What? Im definitely not salty about it."
Eli giggles under her breath again.
"Uh huh sure sure, it's okay to be I mean who wouldn't."
I gave her a bruh look.
Eli pulls out her stash box from the closet and opens it showing her rolls/blunts of weed. She grabs a lighter and I see she wants to smoke.
"Are you actually gonna smoke at 7:00 in the morning Eli?"
Eli just shrugs her shoulders.
"Never stopped me before and it makes me feel good so why not."
I just felt awkward about it and let her do her own thing. There's no point in stopping her since it's her choice I guess.
She takes a drag and see her immediately untense and sigh in pleasure.
"So are you gonna send a nude back?"
I feel my eyes widen in surprise.
"What? Of course not."
Eli is looking at me with mischievousness in her eyes.
"Whaaat come on (y/n) a nude won't hurt just don't ever send one with your face in it."
I just shake my head in refusal.
"Nope no way."
Eli just punches my shoulder softly.
"Pshh well I can't force you but I feel like you should show him that your daring as well."
I didn't answer as I was thinking about her response.
"Wanna hit?"
I turned to look at Eli's droopy eyes in shock.
"Eli I have school......I can't just go all high, people will definitely notice and it reeks."
Eli just giggles at my response.
"Come ooon just one hit and I have eye drops in the bag. People won't even know you're high."
I just raised an eyebrow at her.
"Where did you get the eye drops?"
She just giggled again.
"The mirror in the restroom and before you ask about the smell, I also brought Axe from the restroom."
"Axe?"
"It's Ron's axe but I'm sure he won't mind."
I won't admit it straight to Eli but she is kind of daring and rebellious in a way. She does what she wants.
Eli then offered me the blunt in her hand again.
"Here come ooon, what's one puff gonna do (y/n)? It will help you relax and release your stress."
'Bruh is this what peer pressure feels like? ;-;
Ahh fuck it .
"Sure Eli but this is the only time I'm going to do it during school."
I grab the blunt from her hands and take a hit. I inhaled as much as I could not extremely since I don't want to be really high at a school. Then I held it in for a bit and released.
Eli had a impressed look on her face.
"Wow your definitely not a beginner (y/n)... you're quite mysterious."
I just shook my head at her as she passed me the eye drops in her bag.
I put them on and then sprayed the axe on me.
But the thing is I still reeked of marijuana.
"Eli I still reek of the smell."
Eli let out a hum and pulled out a black sweater from her bag.
"Here change really quick since no one is here."
I looked around and it was really dead.
I hesitantly grabbed the ends of my gray sweater.
Eli just rolled her eyes at me.
"Hurry up chicken there's legit no one here."
I just scoffed at her and quickly pulled off my sweater and exchanged it for the black one.
'Wow easy for you to say.'
I sprayed the axe on me again and got my stuff readying to leave.
As soon I got up I felt buzzed and my eyes droopy.
A tingly feeling spread all over me and my head felt light.
"Alright so I'll meet you at Tweeks cafe after school at 2."
I nodded my head at Eli and walked to school.

When I got to school i checked my phone and it was 8:00 am. I had 15 minutes to kill but since I felt spaced out I decided to just walked to my 1st pd and wait for class to start.
I felt so buzzed and as I was waking to class I drowned everyone else's chaotic chatter out.
I eventually made it to class and went to my desk. It was empty but the room lights was on and the door was wide open.

I sat and put my head down resting my eyes.

I don't know how long I was like that but I eventually felt a finger poking my head softly.
I grumbled a bit and raised my head to meet beautiful, bright blue eyes.
"Heya Eli!"
It was butters.
'Ah i forgot he sits in front of me omg.'
"Hey butters wassup."
Butters body was turned around so he was facing me completely. He had a cute smile planted on his face.
"I just wanted to catch up and see how my buddy was doing haha."
I smile at butters as I lean on my left elbow using my palm to rest my tilted head.
"I'm honestly doing great butters how about you?"
Butters face brightens up even more with a little blush on his face.
"Gosh, wow I'm doing really great thanks for asking Eli!"
I smile at butters admiring his face.
"That's good butters Im glad."
I kept admiring butters face not realizing he was talking to me about something. I saw his mouth moving but I was drowning out what he was saying to me.
While he was still talking, I used my right hand to gently touch butters hair in the side of his head.
He immediately stiffened and turned red.
"E-Eli??"
I just ignored butters and continued playing with his hair.
I leaned more closer to butters to admire his eyes.
"Butters has any ever told you you're so fucking cute?" I smiled at butters as he was bright red.
Butters was a stuttering mess and I let my hand fall onto his cheek to squish it gently.
I then eventually used my other hand I was leaning on to squish both of his cheeks.
So yeah I was squishing butters cheeks.
...yeah Im totally high.
"Butters I wish I had soft cheeks like yours..they're so squish-able..what's your secret hmm?"
I saw that butters blush calmed down and he was looking at me with confusion.
"Squish squish."
Butters was shook but then recovered.
"Oh goodness Eli."
He giggled at me and grabbed my hands gently from his cheeks and put them down softly.
"You're so goofy Eli."
My eyes widen from that saying.
My heart throbbed.
'Where have I heard that from?'
"Eli do you um want to take a picture with me for Coonstagram?"
I looked at butters as he was fiddling with his thumbs nervously.
"Butters hell yeah I would."
Butters looks up in shock and smiles at me.
"Oh boy thank you Eli!"
Butters got his phone and went on Coonstagram and clicked on the camera icon.
He switched the camera to face us and positioned it towards us.
I went close to butters and squished my cheek against his. He was smiling with a blush on his face while I had a neutral face. Right as he was gonna take the pic, I did a duck face.
It came out pretty good.
Butters eyes were gleaming and his pearly white toothy smile was cute. Our faces were squished together, my curly/Eli's hair was softly touching butters cheeks against mine. I had a duckface with my droopy eyes. But my eyes held enjoyment being able to take a pic with butters. The classroom background fit well I guess.
"Wow Eli thank you! Do you mind if I post it?? Is it okay shucks?"
I smile at butters.
"Of course my good angel."
Butters blushed at my words.
"Aw Eli shucks you're too nice ."
After posting it, the bell rang indicating school is officially starting.
Butters smiled at me and said thank you and turned forward as kids came in and took their seats.

I put my head down and rested my eyes more. 

____________________________________
(2130 words)