Naruto's Lineage

Team 7 was sitting at ichiraku ramen when they noticed the amount of stares naruto received and were absolutely dumbfounded as to what they heard "why is the demon allowed to eat there. "They shouldn't serve that monster"

Sakura and Kakashi were in shock as to what they heard they never realized the type of treatment his daily life consisted of. Sasuke turned to naruto as he could see the happy naruto they saw earlier was gone now replaced by a face that was now completely consumed by sadness.

This pissed sasuke off as he was about to confront the people naruto grabbed his shoulder saying "don't worry sasuke it's not worth it I'm fine."

Kakashi could not believe how mature and forgiving the young 12 year old was it was like if he lived hearing these words every second. Kakashi in his head only thought "I'm sorry minato sensei I have failed you, I let naruto take this burden alone with not even a second thought please forgive me." As a single tear appeared on his eye.

Sakura noticed this but couldn't help but think that she could have helped Naruto get through this if she was only stronger and stood up for him. "Two miso ramens, here yah go naruto" said a voice naruto automatically cheered up upon hearing this and said "aye thanks Ayame this looks amazing."

She began giggling and saying "it's on the house tonight I'm glad you passed your exam naruto" as she patted his head. This made the whole group view ayamae in a different light. They all started to smile at her.

"Ayame your embarrassing me in front of my team" said an embarrassed naruto. The whole team then began to chuckle, including naruto.

Sakura then looked at how happy everyone was when they were around naruto "it's like he can light up a whole room, how does someone who experiences so much pain give this much happiness to others."

Sakura then lost the thought as she heard a familiar voice "hey guys" said a slightly nervous Ino.

Naruto then noticed Ino and without a thought said "hey Ino nice to see you" shocking everyone including a blushing ino and a proud sasuke.

"Oh h....hey naruto nice to see you too."

Sakura saw this as a time to poke fun of inos normally loud personality. "Hey ino are you alright your face is really red are you sick, it's not like you to be shy."

Naruto shocked everyone again, put his hand on Ino's head and said "no I don't think she's sick, are you ok ino."

She began to blush like crazy as she was not used to naruto being like this yet and said "ye....yeah nar.....naruto I'm alright."

He then said "ok good glad you're alright"

sasuke then thought to himself "how the hell is he this smooth with girls does he even realize he is or this just him naturally, hell even Sakura is blushing and he didn't even say anything to her."

Sasuke then told her "hey you should join us for food then Kakashi sensei has to show us something important."

Ino still trying to get over what just happened says "sure, yeah I'd like that."

They then began to talk about their teams and minor stuff. Everything was fine until some civilian said "hey isn't that the demon kid, what's he doing in town."

Kakashi, Sakura, ino, and sasuke all turned to the person and said in a loud and angry tone "that's enough" shocking everyone nearby and then sasuke continued "just keep on walking sir"

naruto then looked at them in shock as he never expected this as tears of joy came down his eyes "th...thank you guys" said a slightly sad but happy naruto.