Training Trip (Year Four)

"So kid it's time to head to the heavenly den of dragons"

naruto chuckled "yeah it's been awhile since I've been there....Yugao are you going to be alright."

Yugao chuckled nervously "yeah I'm totally not worried about seeing actual dragons nope not me."

Naruto gave her a smile "don't worry they really aren't that bad you will really like the place it's actually quite relaxing despite what you might think from the name. All right, you both are ready.

" They both looked at each other before nodding nervously.

"Reverse summoning jutsu"

in a puff of smoke they all appeared before the massive black dragon "hey kur how have you been long time no see."

Kur chuckled softly "indeed master uzumaki it has. I see it is now time for you to learn our taijutsu style isn't it....you brought master Jiraiya and someone else....is this your girlfriend master."

Naruto chuckled while Yugao blushed "no she was my sensei for a year and she has tagged along on our training trip I hope it's not a bother that I brought them."

Yugao watched in awe "(he's talking to actual dragons and they talk back to him...not only that but the dragon called him master....he really is the dragon king this is crazy)"

kur laughed in his head at the shock on the girls face "of course not you are the king after all...I will find your friends rooms wait here while I go to get Leviathan for you he will be in charge of your training."

Naruto gave kur a thumbs up "you betcha thanks again for letting them stay it was nice seeing you Kur."

Kur chuckled "you as well master"

Naruto Uzumaki: The Child of Prophecy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें