Chunin Exam Finals (1 month later)

"Ladies and gentleman the finals will begin shortly" everyone was in anticipation to see the matches.

Team 7 walked in together but Naruto was not here yet. (Where is naruto at....is naruto the type to make a dramatic entrance) said a slightly amused Kakashi.

the overwhelming crowd of hatred began to wonder where the boy is "did someone finally kill the brat.", "where is the demon boy at". Ino and Sakura were annoyed with everyone until they heard a familiar voice "Yeah that monster stands no chance against a Hyuga." Inoichi said with a grin on his face. Ino looked at her dad with a disappointed face and sighed until Sakura put an arm on her shoulder letting her know it's ok.

The group then began talking until someone appeared next to Kakashi, "hey there Kakashi I'm guessing this is Naruto's team." Team 7 and ino then turned to see Jiraiya standing there with a grin on his face

"Master Jiraiya, it's nice to finally see you again."

Sasukes eyes widened at the name "Jiraiya as in the legendary Sannin."

Jiraiya then chuckled before looking at the boy "you must be sasuke, the kid naruto was talking about."

Sasuke eyes were still in shock "how do you know naruto, master Jiraiya"

an interested Ino asked "well you see he's my godson, you must be Ino I've already heard a lot about you."

Jiraiya was chuckling until he felt a stare from sasuke "you......you just left him, you left him to be by himself his whole life, I don't care what excuse you have or what your title is that isn't right." The whole group was shocked by sasukes statement but also agreed.

Jiraiya then sighed before smiling sadly "I wish I could have been there for him.....my mission as a spy has made me live a life where I can't always see him."

Ino then asked out of curiosity "how do you know who I am master Jiraiya"

Jiraiya then smiled at the blonde "Naruto always mentions you he talked about how you guys are close and that he wanted to learn more water and earth nature jutsus that way he could teach you He also said your the only reason he gave me a chance In the first place."

Ino then blushed "he...he really said that"

Jiraiya smirked "yeah,yeah he did."

Before the group could continue talking Neji Hyuga jumped down and was ready for naruto to show up "the demon is to afraid to face me I see, fate has already decided that I shall-" before he could finish naruto appeared with his black pants and grey tactical vest his hair was past his ears he had a cape on that in kanji read "The Dragon King."

The group in shock then said in unison "The Dragon King."

Sasuke looked at Jiraiya "What does that mean master Jiraiya?"

Jiraiya laughed, "he has become the king of the Dragons of the heavenly den."

Kakashi looked at him in shock "you mean...he became the second dragon king....that's incredible."

Sasuke looked at Kakashi then back to jiraiya "master Jiraiya who was the first dragon king."

Jiraiya smirked "Hashirama Senju also known as the God of Shinobi or the first hokage." Sasuke,Sakura and ino then all gasped at who naruto was replacing.

Ino then whispered to Sakura "the cape just makes him even hotter." To which Sakura returned the statement with a head nod and giggles.

The reunion was cut short after they heard the crowd start to talk down to the young blonde "kill him Hyuga, make the monster suffer for what he did, end the demon once and for all, show no mercy to that monster."