Chunin Exams Stage 1&2 (1 month later)

Another beautiful day in konoha, the breeze was light and the sun was bright. Naruto uzumaki was wearing grey combat pants with a black jacket and grey utility shirt, he was walking with Sakura when the came across konohamaru being picked up and choked by a boy wearing a sand village headband, naruto immediately dashed towards them as he freed konohamaru before the boy even realized what happened

"what the hell he's so fast." Temari and konkoro looked at him intently.

Naruto just looked at them with no emotion "who are you and state your business"

temari looked at him with a seductive smirk "hmmm right to business are we.....I like."

Sakura and temari glared at each other. Konkoro ignored his sister flirting with the blond "we are here for the chunin exams, I'm guessing your sensei hasn't told you about them yet but the chunin exams are held every 6 months to see which genin move on to the next rank, but I don't like your attitude so if you have a problem with that let's settle it here."

Konkoro was about to charge at naruto before he was stopped by a low voice "konkoro what are you doing, stop causing trouble or else....I'll kill you." Temari and konkoro both stopped and apologized to naruto and Sakura.

Sasuke then appeared and joined his team. Gaara then looked at naruto with an emotionless face "what is your name"

"my name is naruto Uzumaki, I look forward to facing you in the exams."

Gaara then returned with his name "I am Gaara of the sand, I as well look forward to facing you." Gaara then turned away with the rest of his team but Temari looked back at naruto one last time to give him a wink.

Sakura noticed this and glared back at the girl. Sasuke was in shock of two things "that Gaara has a presence similar to naruto's but Gaara's chakra is more sinister, he shouldn't be taken lightly and how the hell is naruto so smooth he didn't even acknowledge that girl and she's already eyeing him up....unbelievable."

Naruto then turned to his teammates "listen up Sakura if you come across that kid in the exams  do not engage, sasuke only engage if you have to for a last resort or it's demanded of you to pass...it's not that I don't trust both your abilities it's just that,that kid has heavy killing intent leaking from his chakra." sasuke and Sakura both nodded if naruto was saying stay away they knew that couldn't be good.

Team 7 eventually found their sensei who explained the chunin exams to them "you do not have to take them if you don't want to."

All three looked at each other then nodded "we are all ready Kakashi sensei." Naruto was confident in his team they were all above most of the teams in konoha already because of him and sasuke.

"Alright be at classroom 302 at 7am." The three nodded as they walked away to go back home to rest up.

The next day they were walking up the steps past classroom 202 when they saw some students lined up there, all three of them looked at each other realizing it was a genjutsu sasuke was about to go forward when naruto touched his shoulder "let them be...it will thin out the competition."

Sasuke smirked at how his teammates Brain thought through every scenario. "Very well let's get going."

The group was then approached by rock Lee who challenged sasuke to a battle but sasuke saw naruto shake his head sasuke then realized that it made no sense to battle now and possibly waste chakra that may be needed later on. "I'm sorry Lee but not now there is no reason to fight at the moment but if we fight each other in the exams....it's a different story."

Lee then looked at team 7 yelling "your team is full of youth and passion this is truly outstanding signs of youth.

The group then continued on but not before neji studied naruto's chakra network as he was analyzing the blond turned to face him "you possess the byakugan....I see, well in case you were wondering I don't have an affinity towards one type because I have an affinity towards all of them that's why your byakugan can't read me." Neji looked in shock that the kid understood what he was doing and how he did but he was also shocked to hear he had an affinity towards all elements.