Training for Finals

Team 7 then grouped up to decide what to do about training for the next month "alright sasuke's matchup is the most Dangerous so I will train him, Sakura you will be with kurenai sensei she heard about your interest In genjutsu and decided to take you under her wing, naruto your godfather will be in charge of your training.

Everyone looked in shock "godfather" the group said in unison.

Kakashi just eye smiled before grabbing Sasuke and vanishing into leaves. Sakura then turned to naruto with a smile and hugged him "good luck naruto....I better meet up with kurenai sensei to see when we start."

Naruto smiled back at her "alright Sakura I'll see you soon." She smiled before turning around to leave.

Naruto was thinking until he heard a familiar voice "hey naruto...wait up." Ino was trying to catch up to him and she came up and hugged him before continuing "hey i know you probably will be training for the next month but I was wondering if....maybe you wanted to get some food before you start training tomorrow.

Naruto returned the hug then smiled "of course Ino....actually I was also thinking that Tomorrow I could set you up with some training before I leave. I don't know if it will be beneficial for the finals but overall it will be."

Ino was just happy that Naruto was paying attention to her and wanted to spend time with her "that's fine and who knows it might help in the finals depending on how quick I get it."

Naruto smiled at her "that's true it just depends how quick you get it but anyway sushi or ramen your choice."

Ino replied in a playful manner "what.....you would get sushi instead of ramen...just for me."

Naruto then stared at her but it was in a playful way "not if you keep this up."

The two then laughed before making their way to the sushi shop. "So are you training with Kakashi sensei or by yourself?"

Naruto sighed "apparently I am going to train with my god father....to be honest I'm nervous I have never met him I don't even know his name I'm just supposed to meet him at the hot springs tomorrow."

Ino looked in shock "ahh I see but at least you will get to meet him that's good."

Naruto continued with a sad smile "maybe but why wasn't he here for me when I was younger, he coulda stopped the villagers from treating me how they do, you know."

Ino sighed "maybe there was a good reason I'm not saying he isn't in the wrong but at least hear him out do it for me....alright idiot."

Naruto continued to sigh "yeah, yeah alright I'll try and understand him, he better make it up to me with some awesome training tho."

Ino giggled "by the way what training are you gonna help me with tomorrow."

"Well I was thinking you understand how to control chakra very well almost as good as me but you don't even know what your affinity is...being able to use your clans secret technique is good but you should also have an elemental jutsu when your mind transfer isn't enough, you know."

Ino was curious "oh yeah that could be really useful especially against Sakura since she doesn't know her affinity yet either.

Naruto nodded "yeah exactly and once we figure out what affinity you have I'll teach you a jutsu to practice"

Ino smiled before having a serious face "I just want to thank you for believing in me, before I met you all I cared about was how people viewed me but ever since I met you I realize I need to improve my shinobi skills so I can protect people I care for."