Training (year one)

Naruto and Jiraiya woke up and continued on their journey. They made it most of the way out of the fire country but were still within the border. "So kid that was pretty smooth with the Yamanaka girl yesterday."

Naruto sighed "Do you really have to bring her up already? I thought we would atleast get out of the fire country before you did."

Jiraiya gave him an honest smile but it had some worry mixed in "well kid I was just impressed is all(he already misses her not that I blame him there isn't many times where you make your first move while also knowing you won't see them for a couple years.)"

Naruto looked at Jiraiya before continuing "yeah yeah anyway so what's the plan for our training trip."

Jiraiya patted the boy on the head before smirking "well kid it's up to you I have a couple things in mind but I believe you're more than capable of making your own schedule....it's down to you at the end of the day whatever fits your idea of what you will need in the upcoming years."

Naruto thought about it for a second "alright when we get to the next town I'll stop at the local library and make it as I see fit."

Jiraiya gave him a big smile "good good that also gives me time for my research."

Naruto deadpanned "you're such a perv sensei."

Jiraiya scoffed at naruto's statement "I prefer super perv."

Naruto sighed as he put his hand up to his face "of course you do" the two then reached the small town of Taiyo. "Alright Pervy sage I'll see you in a couple hours. Enjoy your day of "research".

Jiraiya chuckled, "you don't have to tell me twice, kid. I'll see you later. I'll be at the hot springs when you're done."

Naruto then made his way to the library as he then decided to make his schedule "(well let's see I have four years to become strong as I possibly can I know that I want a year of kenjutsu training since that is my weakest skill I also want a year of studying fuinjutsu and another year of training with Kuramas chakra that means I have one year with nothing to fill the gap.....I guess I could learn the taijutsu style the dragons wanted to teach me I wanted to visit there anyway....I can also get some ninjutsu training there as well. Yep hopefully by the time I'm done I'll be the strongest Shinobi in all of the five elemental nations.)"

Naruto then caught up to his godfather after two hours of reading "Sealing for beginners"

"Pervy sage, are you ready to get going? I made my schedule."

Jiraiya jumped down from the tree as he saw his prodigy student "of course kid so what's the plan."

Naruto smirked as he handed his sensei a paper "well as you see I want to spend the first year focusing only on kenjutsu with yugao so that way she can go home after since she probably doesn't want to be traveling out here with us the whole time."

Jiraiya smirked before retorting "on the contrary my young apprentice, I think she wanted to leave on this journey and I'm ok with this but I think it's time I introduce you to weight training seals."

Naruto looked on in confusion and curiosity "weight training seals how they work."

Jiraiya patted him on the head then continued "they are like weights that you activate and change through the use of seals so if I was to put the seals on both your arms and legs it would be like weights only these weights can reach much higher numbers then that of regular ones."

Naruto kept a straight face "I see, this will train my speed. Can I wear these all the time then because if so I'll constantly keep them on."

Jiraiya chuckled "of course you would and yes you can. I haven't used them in some time but the highest I put mine to is 300 pounds once you can master that you can move at some truly outstanding speed....your father was able to reach 400 at his prime."