Konoha Crush

"It's blood....my blood" Gaara yelled out in pain Temari then looked at iwaki "if we are attacking we have to do it now because Gaara is already in the middle of his transformation."

Iwaki then nodded before giving the sign to orochimaru. Orochimaru then grabbed a kunai and slashed at Hiruzen slitting his neck but Hiruzen then turned into smoke. "Ughh a shadow clone I should have figured let me guess naruto uzumaki let you in on my appearance in the forest."

Hiruzen nodded with a serious face "orochimaru how you have fallen my student"

orochimaru chuckled at his sensei's words "konoha will fall today sensei and you along with it." The invasion then began, the siblings then took Gaara away while kabuto used the genjutsu that would put the shinobis to sleep.

Naruto then said loudly "everyone release the genjutsu before it reaches you." Shinobis then released it.

Jiraiya then looked up to see his sensei and old teammate fighting. "(Orochimaru is here....I have to help sensei)" orochimaru then noticed Jiraiya and gave an evil smile to him before telling the sound 4 to raise the barrier. Jiraiya then aimed a fire dragon flame bullet. The barrier then simply reflected the bullets back at Jiraiya.

He had no time to dodge so he made hand signs "water style: water wall" the water wall stopped all the flame bullets "(damn it's no use...be strong sensei.)''

Naruto was helping guy and Kakashi take out sand and sound ninjas at the stadium. Kakashi then looked at naruto "naruto you have to follow sasuke and the sand siblings and stop Gaara he is there ultimate weapon in this war."

Naruto then nodded as he then enhanced chakra to his feet making him move at an incredible speed.

Sakura and ino saw this and they were about to chase after naruto but Kakashi stopped them "naruto and sasuke will be fine focus your attention here."

Ino the looked at Kakashi with a worried face "Kakashi sensei please let me go with naruto"

Kakashi kept shaking his head "I'm sorry Ino but we need help here. Naruto is more then capable of handling the situation, plus what would naruto do in your situation."

Ino sighed before responding "he would do what needs to be done." Kakashi eye smiled at her before jumping back into the fight.

Ino then looked in the direction naruto left "(you better come back to me you idiot)".

Naruto was then rushing through the forest before he came across sasuke. "Sasuke what's going on."

Sasuke looked at him "I injured Gaara pretty badly in the fight but when the fighting began his siblings took off with him."

Naruto then nodded "yes and I'm glad you followed him Gaara is the key to there attack without there jinchuuriki they don't have the numbers to take on our village."

Hiruzen and orochimaru were still battling it out as orochimaru then smiled in an evil way at Hiruzen "reanimation jutsu''

two caskets then appeared as Hashirama and tobirama appeared from them. Hashirama then looked around "how are we alive, what kind of madness is this....Hiruzen is that you."

Hiruzen was in shock to see his old friends and predecessors ''tobirama and Hashirama my old friends orochimaru brought you back using the forbidden jutsu that you created along time ago lord second."

Tobirama scoffed, "I knew I should have never created such a jutsu."

Orochimaru laughed maniacally "what a reunion I will now use the people you looked up to your whole life to kill you."