Jay Hisoka

My name is Jay Hisoka a current mage at Fairy Tail. My specialty is Memory Make Magic. When I say "current" I mean now as in this is where I decided to live my life, to fulfill the life I never had, to be with people that love me and will do anything to protect me and never see me sad. I know what you might be thinking, "Does he mean his parents didn't love him as a child? Or did they maybe not show him enough love and how much they cared for him?" Well to be honest I never really grew up with them to see what a real family was like I was abandoned by my mother and father when I was young.

I had to raise myself in the unknown world of Fiore with no one to protect me. I'd go into detail on how that situation came to be but for now I'll leave it for another day. It's not that I don't like remembering but it's simply because I don't like when my fellow guild members see me sad. They know about my past since I've told them about it when I joined Fairy Tail. They feel sympathy towards me and they treat me with the love and care I never grew up with. They treat me like a real family would.

The reason I'm writing this is because I got the idea from my friend Lucy Heartfilia who's a Celestial Spirit Wizard at Fairy Tail. She told me how she was writing a book about her many adventures and what it's like living in Fairy Tail. So I decided to do the same, both so I can keep a journal of my life but mostly to vent out whenever anything troubles me.

So to begin my story I'll talk about how me and Lucy first met. I was traveling from city to city looking for wizards who can teach me magic but none ever seemed to impress me. I tried everything from Ice Make Magic to Card Magic but nothing ever made me feel like I could really become a great wizard that my parents could be proud of. My goal in life was to become a great and famous wizard so that my parents might one day find me and tell me why they had abandoned me, but more than anything I wanted to show them how proud I could have made them. I was traveling to the town of Hargeon on my way to Magnolia where I had heard story's about a strong guild named Fairy Tail that takes care of one another like true family. I had always searched for a place where I could feel loved and call a home, I had set my heart on becoming a Fairy Tail wizard and becoming a famous wizard known through out Fiore.

I was traveling alone one day when I had noticed a blonde haired girl who I thought might have been following me so I didn't pay much attention to her and kept walking. Hours had gone by and I kept discreetly looking back whenever I had the chance to see if the girl was still following me and sure enough she was still behind me. I had thought to myself, "Just relax Jay for all you know she's not even following you, she probably hasn't even noticed you and doesn't even want to bother talking to you." So just to make sure she wasn't following me I decided to stop and rest for a bit and see if she kept on walking by. I stopped to rest under a tree and have a snack while I waited for her to pass by, but to my surprise she also stopped under a tree a few feet away from me. I was in awe and all I could think was, "Who is this girl is she really following me?....What should I do should I just get up and walk away or should I just stay here until she leaves?" But before I could do anything she turned to me and said, "Hey...ummm I know this might sound a bit strange and crazy but would you happen to have anything to eat? I lost the last bit of food I had this morning and I'm really starving." She had a sad hungry look on her face and I thought to myself, "I don't even know this girl and she's asking me for food? I don't want to seem rude and let her starve. After all Hargeon is the closest town but it's at least a two day walk." Before I could say anything she came over and sat down next to me. She looked at me and said, "Please if it's a problem I'd be more than happy to pay for anything you might have to eat." I looked at her and saw the look on her face. I said to her, "It's ok you don't have to do that it's just...well I only have enough food left to last me on my way to Hargeon." She gasped, with a smile on her face she said, "What a coincidence I'm heading to Hargeon too I'm on my way to Magnolia where the Fairy Tail guild is I've heard the rumors about how great and powerful they are and I'm looking to join up with them. This will be my first guild I'll join up with, it was a rough decision between them and Phantom Lord who also sounds like a great guild but I've made up my mind a decided to join Fairy Tail."