12; Party's over 🔞

Matured minds only please 🔞🔞🔞

*~*

"Had fun?"

The man suddenly asked, giving off his deep voice, matching his unwavering appearance but sending a frosty shiver down their veins.

Who was this man and what did he freaking want?!

"W-who a-are you m-man?!" Li Wei stammered, his throat suddenly feeling dry while the whines and whimpers of the drugged person also continued to fill the room.

Li Wei felt his soul flying out from his body as he watched the man's lips curved into a sinful smirk and before Li Wei could blink, the man was before him, his left hand gripping tightly around the shocked person's neck while his other hand remained tucked into his pocket.

"The last face you'll ever see" the man finally answered, tightening his grip on the neck while Chen and Jack were held in place by the man's escorts.

Li Wei gasped for breathes as his hands went grabbing the man's wrist, struggling to pull that hand off his neck but the hand only tightened it's strong grip, choking him, cutting off his air supply. The man's sharp fingers digged into his skin, drawing out blood immediately, while his feet from risen from the floor.

Li Wei's face slowly lost it's color while his pupils grew even wider every passing second and then...

Snap!!!

The man finally loosened his grip and Li Wei fell on the floor with a loud thud, cold and Dead, with his blood all over the floor.

Chen and Jack gasped in pure horror as they watched the body of their lifeless friend. Slowly, the devil turned to them, they felt their soul flee out, Jack immediately losing consciousness while Chen cried bitter tears.

"Cut out their tongues, make sure they can't speak, Dead or Alive" he ordered as he stared down at his fingers and smirked calmly, seeing the blood stain.

"Yes Don!" The two other men replied before dragging out the boys.

The man's gaze went down to the dead body, his eyes holding no emotions, his face poker as he squatted and wiped his bloody hand clean on Li Wei's shirt. "Hope this serves as a warning to you in your next life Kid" he smirked sadistically before straightening his posture.

He walked over to the bed and wrapped the sheets around Xiao Zhan's body before gathering him in his arms in bridal style. Instantly, Xiao Zhan stopped whimpering in dismay as he buried his face into that chest, inhaling the calm sandal wood scent that had became his favorite.

Xiao Zhan slowly stared up at the man with big teary eyes. "Wang Yibo?" He whispered.

"Save your strength Kitten, you'll need it for later" Wang Yibo voiced with calmness raging from his voice. Xiao Zhan whimpered in delight before shoving his face into that chest again.

Wang Yibo walked out from the room but stopped as he turned to the shivering friends of Xiao Zhan standing beside the door, witnessing the whole scene. "Party's over kids. Zhujin will take you home" he started to leave but stopped again and said without turning back. "I should warn you though, I won't hesitate to snap your necks if your tongue slips. I'll let you go as Xiao Zhan's friends" he smirked before walking away from them.

*~*

He walked into the bathroom with the drugged person still in his arms. He gently placed that person on the sink and Xiao Zhan groaned at the lack of warmth.

Wang Yibo went over and filled the bathtub with cold water, he went back and ripped the remaining piece of clothing on Xiao Zhan's body, leaving him cold and naked.